Bestselling Home Publishing Mailing Labels in 2020
Label Factory Deluxe 4.0
The Print Shop v.23
- Greeting Cards
- Photo Projects
- Mailing Labels
- Matching Stationery Sets
Proventure Label Maker
Encore PrintMaster v7 Platinum 7.0
- 165,000+ images and photographs. Add pizzazz to your project by adding incredible art and image elements.
- 4,700+ Ready-made templates. Print Master Platinum includes easily searchable ready-made templates by professional designers to make your project quickly and easily.
- Powerful new text-handling capabilities! Text can be attached to a line or used to fill a shape.
- One-click Photo Editing - Edit photos, add text and create stunning artistic effects.
- Perfect for Every Occasion - Choose from a gallery of spectacular design templates to capture life's special moments - birthdays, graduations, holidays, weddings, anniversaries and more!
- Platform : Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 and OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, or 10.10
My Software My Labels
- Easiest Way to Create and Print Labels
- Choose from over 400 standard label sizes or create your own custom size.
- Design on your own or let the Label Assistant help you add address fields, images or company logo.
- Enter information directly onto the label or save time by importing data from popular databases.
- Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8
My Holiday Mailing Labels
- Use your own logo or pick from 2,600 free clip art images.
- See your labels on screen exactly how they will print.
- Create labels with powerful, easy-to-use design tools.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit Only)
- Your total professional labeling system
PrintMaster v7 Platinum for PC: Design Software For Making Personalized Print Projects (Cards, Flyers, Posters, Scrapbooks) [Download]
- 10,000+ brand new, royalty-free, commercial-use images
- An all new sleek and modern user interface for improved usability
- Powerful new text-handling capabilities, and new photo fonts, paint brushes and styles
- New address book and mailing features
- Master project page for multi-page projects and new right-click snap to guideline, center and edge options!
MyMailList & AddressBook 8 [Download]
- Makes Mail List Management simple and easy
- Organize your Contact Information
- Print Personalized Labels
- Import Data from Popular Database Software
- Send Personalized Emails with One-Click
Labels & Addresses [Download]
- Batch Print Labels for Multiple Contacts
- All-in-One Mailing Tool
- Industry-Standard Barcodes
- Label Paper Support and Label Printers
- Design Tools
ProVenture Label Maker
Complete Print Pack
- Graphics library with hundreds of clip art images
- Templates for labels, stickers, business and various documents
- Work with dozens of fonts to make your text more noticeable
MyHoliday Mailing Labels
- Printer Labels
- Windows 95 & 98
DIY Magazine Cover Party Invitations
A home publishing program like Quark Express or Microsoft Publisher will work to create magazine cover party invitations. Select a recent photo of the host or subject of your party.
Build a large 8x11 inch document on your computer. Draw a colored rectangle at the top and bottom sections of your document. The top rectangle should be larger in width to make room for your Magazine title. Create a title that is similar to your favorite magazine publications. This may or may not include popular magazines like Marie Claire, Entertainment Weekly, Vogue and Sports Illustrated. Type your magazine title in a large sized font using different colors that compliment the top rectangle.
You can also replace the name of any magazine with the title, theme or subject of your party. Insert the photo in the middle of your rectangles, making sure that it takes up most of the page. Make various headlines for your party information using different fonts and colors. Spread the headlines out to different sections of your cover using the text editing feature. Draw a small white square near the bottom left side of your page.
This square will represent a UPC bar and should not be more than a few inches in size. There should be enough room on the bottom rectangle to add your UPC bar. Draw a group of black lines that vary in size and width inside of the white box. Type any RSVP information on the bottom right side of that same rectangle. The RSVP information will then be located directly across from your UPC bar.
Get the Magazine Cover Party invitations laminated to make them look realistic. Plastic school report covers can also work to add extra shine to these Magazine party invitations. Send your Magazine Cover party invitations out using 11x17 inch or similar size envelopes. They can also be rolled, secured with colorful ribbons and given to invited guests in person. Once you get used to creating a basic Magazine layout, there are dozens of modifications that can be done to create unique party invitations.