2019 Best Home Brewing & Wine Making
#1 in 2019.
Bottle Rinser (Sulfiter) by Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies
- Easy to use
- Allows you to sanitize enough bottles for an entire batch of beer or wine in just minutes
- Helps speed up the bottling process
#2 in 2019.
The Catalyst Fermentation System, Craft a Brew, 6.5 gal Conical Fermenter for Beer Home Brewing and Wine Making
- 6.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter that separates sediment, eliminates transfers and allows you to bottle straight from your fermenter
- The Catalyst's tank is made from Tritan, a food-safe, BPA-free polymer. This revolutionary material retains the same clarity and smoothness of glass, but is resistant to shattering
- 3" Trub Trap Butterfly Valve - the largest in the industry- is designed to work with any large-mouthed mason jar, which makes catching and storing viable yeasts or separating sediment super simple
- Includes: 6.5 Gallon Tank with Lid, Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8 Screws), 3" Proprietary Butterfly Valve, Bottling Attachment, Transfer Tubing, Tubing Clamp, Rubber Stopper
- 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar, Allen Wrench, Total Height (does not include airlock): 26.25" Maximum Width: 17"
#3 in 2019.
Hydrometer (Beer/Wine) & Glass Test Jar - Brewing Supplies & Home Brew Wine Making Equipment - Triplescale Tester Measures Specific Gravity ABV, Brix, Balling with Borosilicate Test Tube Beaker.
- EASY TO READ MEASURING HOME-BREW SUPPLIES: Unmarked hydrometer beaker allows for clear calibrated meniscus guage readings of beer, wort, mash or wine. No markings on the side allows the homebrewer to measure any degree or caliber of wheat, grain, yeast distillation ferments like ale, lager, ipa, stout, porter or use as a vinometer for winestuff like red or white wine making kits. Not suitable for high proof spirits like moonshine liquor or sweet liqueurs.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY HOME BREWING HYDROMETER: No lead or mercury in this sampling tool. Made with environmentally safe, premium stainless steel balls. An elite piece of equipment to take an accurate sample of your homemade booze in your kitchen before bottling or kegging. Unlike cheap basic plastic test cylinders from the competition the Goodmanns' hydrometer kit comes with a lab-grade borosilicate pyrex glass testtube cylinder with break resistant technology.
- GOODMANNS 100% ACCURACY GUARANTEE: Lifetime no hassle money back warranty. Free replacement hydrometer if inaccurate.
- HOME BREW HYDROMETER TEST TUBE COMBO: Elite equipment for home brewed beer or homewine making to determine the starting and finishing gravity and sugar strength. Has three color-coded scales calibrated for specific gravity readings 0.99-1.17 potential alcoholmeter % by volume ABV 0-20 and Brix / Balling levels of 0-35. The measurement density grade scale accurately indicates the starting and finishing points in the fermentation process for beer & winemaking. Also for mead or kombucha (unmarked).
- WHAT YOU GET: 1) Triplescale hydrometer; 2) 12", 250ml solid thick glass test jar for use as a testing cylinder; Protective hard hydrometer case; brewer's directions for how to use a hydrometer; brewlab temperature compensation correction chart (calibration for 60F/15.5C), & a cleaning cloth. Safely packaged in protective bubble wrap. Comes in a beautiful gift box for the octoberfest fan or winemaker who likes to bottle their own do it yourself (DIY) home made beer or vino.
#4 in 2019.
Starter Equipment Kit w/ Better Bottle & Double Lever Corker
- Wait of 2 - 6 months is needed before you start enjoying your wine
- Transferring your wine from plastic primary to secondary is required to allow the wine to clear properly
- Each concentrate kit makes 6 gallons when finished
Sale#5 in 2019.
Hydrometer - This is a Triple Scale Hydrometer for Home Brewing - Beer and Wine Making - Test Density, Alcohol and Brix - Guaranteed Accurate
- Triple scale hydrometer can be used for both wine and beer
- Allows you to keep track of your fermentation's progress
- Instructions included
#6 in 2019.
Northern Brewer - Fermenter's Favorites 6 Gallons Glass Carboy Fermenter For Fermentation Of Homebrew Beer Brewing, Wine Making, Mead And Hard Cider
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy perfect for the fermentation of Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, or anything else you can think of.
- Premium glass is not permeable to oxygen and protects your brew. Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Glass can be scrubbed and will not scratch like plastic. Properly cared for, a glass carboy can last for many years.
- Guaranteed to arrive in one piece, our thorough packaging protects the carboy in shipping. Should the carboy arrive broken, let us know and we'll replace it.
- Includes Glass Carboy only. A 6.5 rubber stopper is required, but not included.
#7 in 2019.
Twin Bubble Airlock for Wine Making and Beer Making (Pack of 3)
- Made of Durable Plastic
- Twin Bubble allows CO2 to escape
- Fill with Sanitizer and attach to fermentor
- Works for Beer, Wine or Vegetable fermentations
- Fits in grommeted bucket lids, drilled rubber stoppers or bungs
#8 in 2019.
Pectic Enzyme (powder) - 1 oz.
- Juice Extraction Agent
- Chemical Compositions (A) : Matlodextrin (95-99%), Pectinase (1-5%)
- Add 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of must before start of fermentation.
- This material is not regulated.
- Handling: Prevent unnecessary contact with eyes or skin. Wear suitable protective clothing.
#9 in 2019.
Brooklyn Brew Shop Hard Cider Making Kit: Starter Set with Reusable Glass Fermenter, Equipment, Ingredients - Perfect for Making Craft Hard Cider at Home
- The Hard Cider Making Kit is perfect for beginners. Brooklyn Brew Shop makes fermenting hard cider at home simple and fun. Makes 3 batches of hard cider with easy-to-follow videos and instructions.
- Created by published beer authors, our award-winning kits are made in America and designed to be fermented in any kitchen big or small.
- Kit includes: 1 gallon reusable glass fermenter, 3 packets yeast, vinyl tubing & clamp, racking cane & tip, chambered airlock, 3 packets cleanser, and screw-cap stopper. Just needs: apple cider/juice
- We're well-trusted! We've been featured in numerous magazines including The New York Times, Nylon, Food & Wine, Glamour, Thrillist, Travel & Leisure, Vogue, Time Out and Martha Stewart. From ultimate gift guides for your BFF, Dad and Mom, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and beer geek to Father's Day must-haves and holiday hits the press agrees that our Beer and Cider Making kits are perfect for everyone.
- Makes 3 batches of 7% Alcohol-by-Volume hard cider (9-10 12-oz bottles). Tart, bubbly and dry this is the easiest (and tastiest) hard cider you'll ever make.
Sale#10 in 2019.
Home Brew Ohio Glass Wine Fermenter Includes Rubber Stopper and Airlock, 1 gallon Capacity
- Great for fermenting small batched of beer or wine
- Includes #6 drilled rubber stopper and airlock
- 1 gallon glass wine fermenter
#11 in 2019.
Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies 22 oz Beer Bottles- Amber- Case of 12
- 22 oz beer bottles-amber
- Manufactured in United States
- Dark color protects beer from light
#12 in 2019.
One Step - 8 oz.
- Clean your beer- and wine-making equipment quickly and easily with the non-toxic, oxygen-based One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
- Environmentally-friendly and non-harsh, One Step uses no acids and no chlorine, which can leave a film on glass and corrode stainless steel
- All you need is 1 tablespoon and 2 minutes of contact time. No rinsing needed. Safe to use on any of your beer- and wine-brewing equipment
#13 in 2019.
Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies 750 ml Cobalt Glass Claret/Bordeaux Bottles (12 per case)
- Cobalt Blue wine bottles
- Bordeaux style
- Cork finish