Bestselling Highchairs & Booster Seat Accessories in 2020
The Washable Portable Travel High Chair Booster Baby Seat with straps Toddler Safety Harness Baby feeding the strap (6 Color) (Black)
- Turn any standard chair into a baby seat for hands free dining and supervision. Wonderful gift idea for parents.
- Ideal for restaurants, family get-togethers or just relaxing at home or feeding the baby sitting on mother lap.
- Folds into its own, attached compact pouch - Easily fits into diaper bag, purse or dads pocket.
- Machine washable for a simple clean.Material: Polyurethane (non-irritating fabric, durable and safe).
- Recommended for children ages 5 to 30 months (approx 35 lbs) that are capable of sitting upright unassisted.
OXO Tot Perch Foldable Booster Seat for Big Kids- Pink
- Boosts toddlers (3+ years) up to the perfect table height on any grown up chair
- Collapses quickly and easily for convenient travel and compact storage, and the integrated handle and Booster size make transport easy
- Removable soft skin urethane cushion resists stains and is a cinch to clean
- Non skid feet keep Booster securely in place on any style seat and rounded base fits contours of most chairs
- Materials- plastic, foam cushion . BPA, Phthalate and PVC free
Summer Infant Deluxe Comfort Folding Booster Seat, Tan
- 2-in-1: infant feeding seat with tray becomes a toddler booster seat at table
- 2-level height adjustment for your growing child
- 3-position full-size, dishwasher safe tray
- 3-point restraint system with chair straps to secure booster to chair
- Ultra compact folding design for storage and portability with removable machine-washable seat pad
Nuby Floor Mat for Baby, Plastic Play Mat, Waterproof High Chair Floor Protector, Splat Mat, Multi-Purpose Playmat for Playing and Feeding, Clear, 50 Inches Diameter
- FULL FLOOR COVERAGE: THIS 50" Circle Floor Mat Provides Plenty of Floor Coverage Against Food, Crumbs, and Spills. It also Doubles a Portable Playmat for your Baby on any Surface
- CARPET PROTECTOR: This Play Mat is Way More Efficient than Vacuuming a Carpet or mopping the Floor Every Time your Loved One Eats or Spills. When Meal or Snack time is Over You just fold up the Clear Plastic Splat Mat, Take It outside and Shake it Out.
- CLEAR EFFICIENT DESIGN Allows the Clear vinyl mat blends easily with any decor and it Folds Away for Easy Storage
- STAIN RESISTANT, WATERPROOF Playmat is Machine Washable or Easily Washes in the Sink with a Quick Wipe Down
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Shop Happily knowing we Strongly Stand Behind this Floor Mat with Our Exclusive 100% money back guarantee. If this Product Does Not 100% Satisfy Your Needs, Just Let us Know so we Can Fix It.
Lipper International 516WN Child's High Chair, 20" W x 19.75" D x 28.75" H, Walnut Finish
Graco Blossom Booster Seat, Brown/Tan
- Removable seatback insert helps position your growing child at the table and can be used interchangeably with the toddler booster or youth chair
- 3-point harness helps keep toddler securely seated
- With removable seatback insert, the booster can be used when child can sit up unassisted through 3 years old; maximum weight 50 lb
Sumnacon Chair Increasing Cushion - Baby Toddler Kids Infant Portable Dismountable Highchair Booster Cushion Washable Thick Chair Seat Cloth Strap (grey star)
- Can be used for children feeding, drawing and writing, or playing. The compact design also ideal for taking out and about to restaurants or for overnight stays.Compact design, ideal for use at home or for taking out to restaurants or for overnight stays.
- Comes with two straps so you can secure it under the chair and around the back.And it won't slip or slide around and fits most of dining chairs, and it not only ensuring the safety of your kids but also helping them enjoy their meal
- Modern seat pads made for canvas, high density sponge for added comfort
- Durable Linen cover can be removed and hand washed
- Straps on tight for safety, nice height to help your toddler reach the table
Prince Lionheart Seat Neat, Brown/Tan
- Body: 100% polyester (DWR durable water repellent: soft PVC coating)
- Binding: embrodery and thread: 100% nylon
- Grippy: 100% polyurethane
- Lifetime guarantee
Portable Baby Feeding Chair Belt Toddler Safety Seat with Straps Child Chair Security Light Soft Belt Outdoor Portable Travel High Chair Booster Baby Seat belt
- We recommend the Baby Safety Harness Toddler Feeding Chair Belt for babies of age 5 months to 36 months old (or approx. 35 pounds) that are capable of sitting up unassisted. Parents can feed the babies easily that no worry about they move around
- This versatile highchair can be used virtually anywhere as the baby safety harness fits to a lot of different kinds of chairs, almost any adult chair. Perfect for home, shopping, tourism, vacations, restaurant, or visit friends & family and more
- This seat belt is more convenient to use than the child seat at home and what's more it does not account for space and it easily packs into an attached compact pouch
- It's absolutely easy to clean and made to last. Made of machine washable, durable fabric! And last one point of benefits is that we provide guarantee 100% refund if it is not satisfied you
- Within it that can reduce the burden for parent and both babies and parents can enjoy the dinner well
Munchkin Protect Booster Chair Cover, Grey
- Chair protector fits most chair styles to protect against spills, and normal wear and tear
- Grime Guard material catches messes and washes clean
- Extra-Grip traction pads add stability to keep little diners safe
- Side flaps with channels designed for booster straps
- Machine washable
- Xtra-Grip traction pads add stability to keep little diners safe
Prince Lionheart 2 Stage Seatsaver, Beige/Neutral
- #1 selling car seat protector worldwide
- High density foam construction prevents depression damage that is caused by car seats
- Bottom tray keeps all cars seats level and in proper position
- Works with all latch compatible car seats that are both rear and forward facing
- Skid free back keeps the seat saver from slipping; Product Dimensions (in inches):20.2 x 8.7 x 2.5
Zicac Stars Dining Chair Heightening Cushion With Pockets Hight Chair Cushion Seat Pad For Toddlers (Gray)
- FEATURE- Lightweight and portable ,Convenient to carry out
- SIZE- 32*32 *8cm / 12.6'' *12.6'' *3.1'' , each side strap length:20"
- DOUBLE SAFETY- Fasten to chair with back strap and bottom strap for double safety
- EASY TO WASH- Side pockets for babies' toy or others,Zippered cover can be removed for machine wash
- PACKAGE- Package include:1* Stars Booster Seat (High chair not included)
Safety 1st Sit, Snack, and Go Convertible Booster Seat, Brights
- 2 level height adjustment
- 3 level tray adjustment
- Cupholder accepts most sippies plus juice boxes
- 3 point harness
- Folds compactly for travel and storage
Maryland Enacts New Child Booster Seat Requirements
Effective June 30, 2020 Maryland drivers must secure children up to age 8 in booster seats unless they meet specified height/weight requirements.
The new provisions also require all children not secured in a carseat or booster seat who are ages 8-16 to be secured in seat belts.
These new provisions apply to all vehicles. Although pick-up trucks have been exempted from seatbelt legislation in other states, Maryland law prohibits children under 16 from riding in the beds of pick-up trucks. The responsibility to ensure that children are safely buckled up belongs to the driver.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, motor vehicle injuries are the leading cause of death among children in the United States of America. Using child booster seats for children ages 4-7 reduces the risk of injury from a car accident by 59% compared to using a seat belt without a booster seat, according to the CDC's statistics.Nationwide, only 25% of children were properly secured in booster seats in 2020 according to a study by the National Highway Transportation Safety Agency's National Survey of the Use of Booster Seats while 46% of 4 and 5 year olds were so restrained.
Sources such as Safety Belt Safe and Safe USA prescribe tests for determining when a child is ready to move from a child booster seat to a regular seat. The general test indicates that a child is ready to move out of a booster seat when:
- the child, sitting flush against the back of the seat, can bend his knees over the seat edge comfortably;
- the shoulder belt rests between neck and shoulder when the child is seated in this position (not pulling up against neck);
- the lap belt is across his lap, not riding up on the abdomen or down on his thighs, when he is seated in this position; and,
- the child is mature enough to remain in the correct position for the duration of the ride.
As a parent, I favor lifesaving, strong safety seat laws, but my own experience teaches me that the child booster seat laws don't work for all children and all vehicles. I learned from personal experience that the determination of when a child is ready to abandon a booster seat varies from vehicle to vehicle, thus making the determination tricky and complicating the decisions of drivers who may have occasional responsibility for transporting a particular child.
We have one sporty vehicle with low, contoured seats and a minivan with bench seats. Our children passed the test much earlier in the sporty vehicle than in the minvan.
More troubling, however, is the stringent age/height/weight limits. What we found with our children was that at age 7, they did not meet those requirements (which were not yet law in our state at the time but were generally recommended safety standards promulgated by national safety organizations) even though they passed the seating test.
It was nearly impossible for our children to ride in booster seats in the latter half of their eighth year (when they were 7 years old). Traditional booster seats, with backs, tipped from side to side with ordinary automobile movement such as turns, causing the children to be dislodged from behind the shoulder belts. Backless child booster seats worked a bit longer, but eventually led to the same sort of issues, causing us to abandon child booster seats even though our children met only the seating test and not the recommended age, height and weight requirements for riding without booster seats.
The new law supplants such parental judgment.
The fine for violating the safety seat laws in Maryland is $25. Kids in Safety Seats (KISS) will refer parents who do not own and can't afford booster seats to comply with the new law to local safety seat loaner programs. KISS can be contact at 800-370-SEAT (7328) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sources: "Child Passenger Safety Fact Sheet," ; NHTSA, National Survey of the Use of Booster Seats, , p. 16; www.carseat.org, www.safeusa.org; www.mdkiss.org,