Bestselling Hanging Jewelry Organizers in 2022
SONGMICS 6 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Wall Door Mounted Jewelry Armoire Organizer with Mirror 2 Drawers White UJJC93W
- LED LIGHT & LOCKABLE CABINET: 6 auto on and off LED lights powered by 3 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED), making this cabinet helps you easily to choose the right jewelry; keep your jewelry safe and far away from kids with the lock
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY: Keep all your jewelry in one place with 1 large ring cushion, 1 bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 5 shelves, 32 necklace hooks, 48 stud earring holes and 90 earring slots
- REAL GLASS MIRROR: Full length mirror offers a head-to-toe view of your outfit; real glass helps avoid "fun house" effect and provides better performance
- WALL & DOOR MOUNT ARMOIRE: 3 adjustable heights available when hanging the jewelry cabinet over the door with hooks, you can also mount it on the wall with screws to save floor space
- STURDY FRAME & VELVET LINER: Quality MDF frame contributes to sturdy construction; comfy velvet lining in the jewelry cabinet protects your jewelry from scratches
brotrade Hanging Jewelry Organizer,80 Pocket Organizer for Holding Jewelries(Beige)
- Size: 16.5" W X 31" H, a must-have piece that can hang on closet pole, door, or wall [Please Allow 0.3-1 inch error due to manual measurement]
- Transparent PVC window, easily view and protect items,endurable and good-looking (Hanger Included)
- Easy to Pick: No need to took the jewelry out for selection; it's clear enough that you can easily look and guess through
- Comes with 80 Pockets (40 on each side). No need to put everything altogether and then scatter them throughout the room in the quest to find the little rings or earrings. You can put them in separate transparent pockets and select the one as they are visible.
Homegear Modern Door/Wall Mounted Mirrored Jewelry Cabinet Organizer Storage White
- Over door or wall mounted, Mounts securely a 4-6cm thick door, Hardware for both door or wall mount included, Locks with provided key, Interior is soft felt lined for protection
- Rings holder for up to 80 rings, Earrings holder for up to 60 pairs of earrings, 48 hooks for necklaces, bracelets and more
- Shelves perfect for perfume, glasses, watches and much more, 1 rod for scarves ties and bracelets, 2 drawers for valuables
- Easy to clean outer surface, Chrome plated metal hardware
- Cabinet space: 47 x 15 x 3.5in, Mirror: 42.5 x 9.5in, Weight: 24lbs
LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown
- STYLISH AND WELL-MADE: the free standing jewelry armoire is constructed with durable MDF material featuring an all brown outlook that is easily assemble with a screwdriver and fits in any place at home
- HASSLE FREE STORAGE: 108 earrings slots, 36 earrings holes, 18 necklaces and bracelets hooks, 84 rings slots, 1 pouch and 11 compartments, this roomy armoire easily gets all your jewelry neatly organized and maintained in good condition
- FULL LENGTH MIRROR: the embedded mirror is 42" long and front-facing therefore gives you a whole vision for your appearance checking and doing makeup with easy access to your jewelry, accessories and cosmetics
- 4 ANGLE TILTING DESIGN: the armoire features a pair of sticks and 4 upper horizontal holes on each side of the stand to adjust to different beveled angles for a better view
- ADDITIONAL PROTECTION: the protective black fabric lining prevents your jewelries from being scuffed and scratched, while the equipped lock with keys safely keeps your valuables stored
Jack Cube Hanging Jewelry Organizer Necklace Hanger Bracelet Holder Wall Mount Necklace Organizer with 25 Hooks(Brown/16.38 x 4.88 x 2.93 inches) - :MK124A
- Mounted on a wall with 25 hooks for necklaces and bracelets.
- The magnet under the tray ensures an easy separation & fixation between the hooks and the tray.
- The top shelf/tray can hold larger accessories such as perfumes, nail polish, cosmetics and etc.
- Stylish way to store your favorite jewelry.
- Size 4.88"H X 16.38"W X 2.93"D
SONGMICS 8 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Armoire with Beveled Edge Mirror, Gorgeous Jewelry Organizer Large Capacity Brown UJJC89K
- LED LIGHTED CABINET: 8 LED lights auto ON with mirror open, gives beautiful look inside the jewelry cabinet, helps select jewelry quickly, lock keeps jewelry out of kids' reach; attractive gift for wife/mother
- BEVELED EDGE MIRROR: Full length edge to edge mirror made of quality glass, high-end and reflect real head-to-toe outfit; great addition to any room with elegant brown appearance
- HASSLE FREE STORAGE: 6 drawers, unique acrylic board, 40 slant earring holes, 4 earring wires, 18 necklace hooks, scarf rod, 48 ring slots and 13 compartments organize all jewelry in one place, accessible and prevent tangles
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The frame of jewelry cabinet is pre-assembled for a worry free setup; you only need to assemble the legs with included tool
- STABLE & DURABLE ARMOIRE: Contemporary design legs enhance stability; high quality MDF material enable it durable for long time use, come with exquisite craft; you will get what you pay for
LANGRIA 10 LEDs Wall Door Mounted Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Jewelry Armoire Storage Organizer for Accessories, Carved Design, 2 Drawers, 3 Adjustable Heights, White
- LED LIGHT EQUIPPED: 10 automatic LED lights powered by 3AAA batteries (no included) illuminate the inside of the cabinet when you open it
- FULL-LENGTH MIRROR: 42.9''L x11.6''W with 3 adjustable heights offer better view of head-to-toe; it uses real glass mirror without funhouse effect and provides better performance
- SPACIOUS STORAGE: the jewelry armoire includes: 70 earring slots, 40 earring holes, 1 hanging rod, 32 necklace and bracelet hooks, 84 ring slots, 1 pouch, 15 compartments and 2 drawers
- WALL & DOOR MOUNTED: it can be conveniently wall-mounted or hung over the door in your room, bathroom or dressing room at 3 different heights; doesn't take up floor space, great for reduce spaces
- MODERN DESIGN: classy and luxurious, this jewelry armoire is made of strong and durable MDF; soft black velvet lining protects your jewelries from scratches; the lock with key keeps them safely stored; magnetic door catch provides complete and secure closure
Misslo Jewelry Hanging Non-Woven Organizer Holder 32 Pockets 18 Hook and Loops - Black
Freegrace Premium Hanging Jewelry Organizer Revolving Hanger - Secure Zipper Closure - 50 Pockets/Two-Side Pockets - Foldable Storage & Display Solution Jewelry & Bijoux - Beige
Umbra Hanging Stand – 3 Tier Table Top Holder Display Tray Base, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Ring Trigem Jewelry Organizer, Nickel
SoCal Buttercup Rustic Brown Jewelry Organizer with Removable Bracelet Rod from Wooden Wall Mounted Holder for Earrings Necklaces Bracelets and Other Accessories
- INGENIOUS DESIGN: Organizes earrings, necklaces, bracelets and accessories to keep your jewelry tangle-free!
- BEAUTIFUL APPEARANCE: High quality rustic wooden design showcases your jewelry in style
- READY TO HANG: Wall mounting screws and anchors included for easy quick installation. No assembly required.
- PERFECT SIZE: Designed to fit on your bedroom, closet, or bathroom wall. 17.5" x 10" with 3" shelf and 16 storage hooks.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: You Love Them Or Your Money Back For Life - We Keep Our Promises To Our Customers And Treat You Like Family!
KLOUD City Two-Layer lint Jewelry Box Organizer Display Storage case with Lock (Blue)
- Ship by AMAZON. Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.2" x 10.2" x 3.2".
- Made of medium density fiberboard and covered with soft lint.
- Two-layers and removable design provides more space.Earrings, rings, brackets, necklaces can be held.
- Brand: KLOUD City--THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE & 100% WARRANTY - With our famous 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your choice!.
- Free KLOUD City mobile phone case is included.
NEX LED Wall-Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror 2 Drawers Lockable Hanging Jewelry Organizer, White
Cabinet Door Jewelry Displays
Running out of places to put your jewelry? Make this cabinet door jewelry display and you'll have all the room you need!
The wooden cabinet door you'll be using can be one on a wardrobe you own or can be one on the bathroom vanity. You choose a door that is handy for you. It doesn't take much money or effort to create the new jewelry storage space. Just open the cabinet door you've chosen and get started! You might already have everything you need to create the storage door, but if not, it will only take some fabric and a piece of foam to make it.
If you want to make sure you get the foam and fabric exactly where it should be it's a good idea to draw a square or rectangle on the inside of the chosen cabinet door. If the door has a latch for closing it make sure the rectangle is drawn so that the hardware is outside the perimeter of the rectangle. With your drawing in place you're ready to add the foam and fabric. When it comes to that you have a couple of choices.
When you add foam to the cabinet door you have to glue it or otherwise secure it to the wood. You must intend for the jewelry cabinet to be permanent, or if you remove it later, it will involve scraping away the foam and glue, sanding the door, then repainting it. Instead of using glue you can use a staple gun to attach the foam. The foam you use shouldn't be really thick, however, the thin foam will give you a flatter look than thicker foam. Thick foam will give you a more plush look to the finished jewelry door.
Glue or staple the foam to the door. Cut the piece of fabric you'll be using a half inch or so wider, and longer, than the foam piece. Staple or glue the fabric over the foam. The easiest way is to simply staple the fabric over the foam leaving the raw edges showing. You can later cut a length of roping or similar material to go around the perimeter of the fabric and conceal the edges. A slightly more difficult option is to tuck the raw edges under, as you go around stapling the material, and you'll have an instant finished edge. This is more difficult because of the corners. If you end up with exposed staples you can later use decorative tacks to cover them. In this case, you'll want to staple each corner, then space the remaining staples evenly around the fabric. Still another option starts when you glue or sew a hem, all the way around the fabric, then staple or tack it to the cabinet door. Hammer in decorative nails to hang your jewelry. You'll find a huge assortment of hardware at any home improvement store.
Make a much easier jewelry cabinet by starting with button magnets from a craft store. Some of these are adhesive and others are not. Use glue to attach ones that are not; hold them in place while the glue dries by using a piece of tape. The button magnets are fairly thick and allow you to hang several pieces directly on them. Lightweight pieces can simply be touched against the magnet to hold.
Looking for a jewelry storage solution that's even simpler than that? Use press-n-stick towel and garment holders and attach them to the inside of the cabinet door. The hangers are plastic and inexpensive. You can hang necklaces, bracelets and even rings with ease. They aren't so suitable for wide, cuff-type bracelets, though. Look around at the same location where you find the plastic hangers and see what other styles they offer. Peg-type arrangements work well for wide jewelry.
Jewelry boxes had their day but aren't you tired of untangling chains when you want to wear them? After making the jewelry cabinet you can easily select the pieces you want without any hassles. With several choices for making the cabinet anyone in the world can easily make one for themselves. They're inexpensive to make and will protect all your jewelry from damage or dust.