Bestselling Hammering & Pounding Toys in 2020
Toyssa First Pounding Bench Peg Wooden Toy with Mallet Early Educational Games for Toddlers Kids (Red)
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy With Mallet
- Classic pounding toy with a "peekaboo" design twist
- Durable wood construction
- Wooden hammer included
- 10" x 5.25" x 5"
- Ages 2 years and up
Joyin Toy Wooden Construction Pounding Bench Deluxe Tool Kit Toddler Working Bench With Mallet
- Super Value. Including both Wooden Deluxe Toddler Pounding Bench with Hammer and Cute Face Design of Different Colors & the Kids Wooden Tool Kit Set.
- Perfect For Work Bench Pouching, Screw Driver Playing, Color Sorting, Wooden Construction.
- IDEAL for Toddler Preschool Early Training. Including Body Coordination, Operational Practice, Color Sorting, Building Construction.
- NON-TOXIC. Made of Non-toxic Finishes and Child Safe Materials. Safety is First.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- "Contact Seller" and we will refund you or ship you a replacement if the one you received fail to work in 90 days.
Wooden Pounding and Hammering Bench with Silde Out Xylophone Educational Toys Set for Kids Toddlers
- Made of durable wood with non-toxic water based painting, all child safe materials.
- Includes 1 pounding bench, 1 Xylophone, 2 mallets, 3 balls and 1 hammer.
- 2 in 1 pound and tap bench. Easy to play and collect. The xylophone can be taken out for separately playing.
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, color recognition and early musical development.
- For age 3 years old and up. Size: 9.8 x 5.5 x 5.9 inches. Perfect toys for playroom, nursery, home, daycare center.
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pound and Roll Wooden Tower Toy With Hammer
- Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color, and size differentiation skills
- Sturdy wood construction
- Exceptional quality and value
- Ages 2 years and up
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Pound-A-Peg Toy With Hammer
- Classic pounding activity
- Color recognition and hand/eye coordination
- Hammer included
- 11" x 5" x 3.5"
- Ages 2+
Zhisheng You Wooden Hammer Balls,Pounding Bench Wooden Toy With Mallet for Kids,Educational Knock Balls Game For Toddler
- Helps to develop visual sense, hand-eye co-ordination skills, improve dexterity, and more..
- Colorful appearance attract kids' attention greatly.
- Made of safe and non-toxic wooden material, use with reassurance.
- The wooden ball will slide out of the groove at the bottom when being knocked.
- Size: 4.7x4. 7x4 inch
Huile Kids Musical Toy Xylophone Piano Pounding Bench with Balls and Hammer
- Fun kid xylophone piano pounding bench with 6 colorful keys
- Baby can learn about music, shapes, numbers and alphabet while playing
- Sensory awareness: By vision, audition and touch, getting to know different shapes, numbers and colors
- Hand-eye coordination skill: Toddlers can excercise the coordination among hands, eyes and ears.
- Fine motor skills development: This children instrument toy helps develop kids' fine motor skill perfectly.
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube with Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Toy, Classic set for Toddlers
- This bundle is the ultimate set for your toddler. Includes 2 exceptionally educational and fun toys!
- SHAPE SORTING CUBE: Beautifully constructed wooden toy with 12 brightly colored, easy-to-grip shapes. Each shape fits through a hole of the same shape on the wooden cube
- DELUXE POUNDING BENCH: Pounding toy with colourful design. Pound a peg down and another pops-up. Includes eight non-removable pegs and a mallet
- Classic learning activity with nostalgic appeal. Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, muscle strength and colour recognition
Playkidz: Super Durable Pound A Ball Great Fun for Toddlers.
- 1. This Multi-color pound a ball is ideal for hammering practice.
- 2. The design of hammer and balls are specially made for little hands and suitable for an easy grip.
- 3. The smooth-sanded balls Drop down after hammered and Roll out the Side.
- 4. Keep kids busy with this particular pounding ball action toy it is very helpful to grow up your infant's mind.
- 5. This pound ball makes a perfect birthday gift for your child and their friends. Theyll unwrap it at the party and play together!
Children Wooden Toys Pounding Bench Wooden Hammering Bench Educational Strike Trapeze Toys with with 4 Smile Face Hammer Pegs 1 Mallet Game for Baby Kids Toddlers
Baby Colorful Wood Hammering Ball + Hammer Box Children Early Educational Toys
- POUND PLAYTIME: Preschoolers love to pound balls with easy to use hammer to make balls disappear into the box to reappear below, you will love kids chuckle and play amazed with balls popping down and come out again.
- Teach our children in games and in play about colors and about shape.
- Exercise baby's flexibility of the fingers, so the brain gets strong.
- The balls drop down after hammered and roll out. Education baby's hand-eye coordination.
- Fast Shipping: 3-7 Business Days to Arrive; 1 Year Warranty and 6*24h Online Support
Cubbie Lee Child's Classic Wooden Pounding Bench Toy for Toddlers, Pound & Tap w/ Wood Hammer & Colored Pegs | Developmental & Sensory Toy for Boys & Girls
- View the "Special Offers and Promotions" section further down this page. Many great deals available right now. Promotions will disappear as stock gets low, so act fast! - - - 6 pegs, a hammer and bench, all built with sustainable high-quality wood for total durability
- Perfect for developing hand-eye coordination in 12 months+
- Measures 8x5x4 inches - the pegs are big enough for hammering, without taking up valuable nursery space
- Tested to match and exceed the highest US Toy Safety Standards
- Covered by a 5 year warranty, and tested to the very highest safety testing standards, for total peace of mind
Once Upon a Time in the Land of Quality Toys
Biodegradable material in toys? Has anyone considered the concept of nice quality toys that last forever as opposed to millions of broken toys laying in rubbish piles waiting to decompose?
Our family got by but couldn't afford random purchases and so I waited until my birthday in April.
I opened the box to reveal the train set! It had three connecting cars and the caboose (by the way, whatever happened to cabooses). I, and many of my siblings, hammered the trains. We pushed them down the stairs, dragged them through the mud, used firecrackers to blow out the army men riding them, sat on them, dropped them.
Today, 31 years later, I gave the set to my son.
My older brother David received the Green Machine on his tenth birthday, 33 years ago. You remember don't you? the peddled three wheeler that came equipped with power brakes.
Because of those breaks we lost a lot of plastic to the pavement and sidewalks. We drove off of curbs and down stairways yanking on those breaks over and over, yet we owned that Green Machine for two decades; handing it down to younger siblings when we no longer fit in it. (I would still be using it today if I could.)
There are other toys from my past that have been forgotten. Remember the old Fisher Price Toys? The farm set was my favorite. My father used the barn as a stool many times without a thought that it might break.
My younger brother builds vintage wooden toys. the blocky and sturdy kind. your child can beat the snot out of these and they would take it with a (painted) smile.
"Weebles wobble but they don't fall down." Loved those little buggers! played with them forever. Not even one broke (although many were lost under appliances). Today I use them to reference people's sizes. No, not kind, but effective without having to say the forbidden word; fat.