Bestselling Hair Beauty & Fashion in 2020
Liberty Imports Vogue Girls Beauty Salon Styling Fashion Pretend Play Set with Hairdryer, Mirror & Styling Accessories
- Fashion beauty salon playset for little girls!
- Includes 7 fun beauty accessories
- Battery operated motorized hair dryer lights up, makes noise, and blows air!
- Also Includes hand held mirror, 2 curlers, hair brush, and comb
- Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers too!
Little Treasures Fashion Hair Styling Pretend Play Pink Beauty Salon Set - Hours of Fun for Little Girls Who Enjoy Role Playing - Includes a Hairdryer a Curling Iron Mirror Hair Scissors & Comb
- pretend hair styling set, An easy to hold cute, pink hairdryer, which is perfect for young hands which are just learning to master the art of gripping toys as part of their fine motor skills,
- Gorgeous handheld mirror which on the reverse side replicates a lollipop and the mirror side is bordered by a cute kitty bow,
- Replica hair straightener, comb and scissors each of which can be used for pretend play based learning, are completely safe, and will not harm the child's hair in any way,
- Sturdy, durable manufacturer which means that they are designed to be played with over and over again, perfect for little girls everywhere who like to do their dolly's hair every day, just like their mother does their hair,
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The Toy play set is packed in a detailed, colorful box with instructions included! 100% satisfaction guaranteed - if you are not happy with the toy for any reason, you can get a hassle free refund.
Click N' Play Set of 8 Kids Pretend Play Beauty Salon Fashion Play Set with Hairdryer, Curling Iron, Mirror & Hair Styling Accessories with a Beauty Tote Bag
- Pretend Play Beauty Set for little girls
- Set includes: Hair Dryer, Brush, 2 Curlers, Clip, Mirror and carrying purse
- Battery operated hair dryer. 2 x AA batteries. (NOT included)
- Made of the highest quality standard
- All are BPA-free and NON TOXIC. Passed all tests
Donut Bun Maker by Sheevol Beauty, Hair Bun Making Styling, Fashion Hair Styling Disk, Hair Band Accessory, DIY Hair Styling Tool for Women Girls, 7 Pack (7 colors)
- EASY TO USE - Only a second, stays beautiful all day long. No more accessories. Sandwich your ponytail with the tool, roll up to the base, and snap to a perfect bun.
- NEAT ALL DAY - Won't fall down for daily activities such as walking or jogging. Keep your hair off your neck and face in hot summer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Do not hurt or add more burden on your hair. It is made of synthetic wig and flexible wire. Work as a hair accessory, it feels feather-light.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASIONS - Daily Life, School, Night out Party, Wedding, Graduation, Prom, Ballet Recital, Yoga Practice and Many More.
- COLORS - Black, Coffee, Light Coffee, Brown, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Beige.
Kiddie Play Pretend Play Girls Beauty Salon Fashion Toy Set Including Hair Dryer Curling Iron Mirror Scissors Hair Brush and More (13 Piece)
- Real working hair dryer, blows air and creates noise. 1 x AA battery required (not included)
- Includes: Cape, Tools Apron, Hair Dryer, Pretend Hair Mousse, Curling Iron, 2 Curlers, Mirror, Scissors, Hair Brush, Hair Clip and Pins,
- Tools Apron includes 3 pockets to insert the hair stylist tools
- The salon playset can also be played on American Girl Dolls
- BPA-free and NON TOXIC. Passed all tests
FUN LITTLE TOYS Pretend Makeup Girls, Kids Play Makeup Kit Toddlers, Toy Makeup Set 3+ Year Olds Girls
Liberty Imports Fashion Studio Cute Girls Beauty Salon Play Set with Hairdryer, Curling Iron, Mirror & Styling Accessories
- Fashion studio beauty salon playset for little girls!
- Includes 16 fun beauty accessories
- Motorized hair dryer blows air, comes with 2 attachment pieces
- Features mirror stand, curling iron, curling clips, compact makeup, comb
- Also includes soft tip lipstick, perfume bottles, bracelets, earrings
Liberty Imports Stylish Girls Pink Beauty Fashion Hair Salon Pretend Play Toy Set (18 Pieces)
- Toy, fake pretend makeup set that does not apply to skin
- Includes 18 fun fashion beauty accessories (As Pictured)
- Battery operated motorized hair dryer blows cool air!
- Features swivel mirror, curling iron, comb, hairclips and variety of brushes
- This set does NOT include real makeup. It is fake pretend makeup intended for imaginary play only
FUN LITTLE TOYS Pretend Makeup for Girls, Kids Play Makeup Kit for Toddlers, Toy Makeup Set for 3 + Year Old Girls
WenToyce Girls Pretend Hair Salon Kit, Hair Styling Cosmetic Case, 21 Pcs Dress-up Beauty Set with Mirror for Toddler Kids
- COMPLETE HAIR SALON SET. This adorable beauty stylist set includes all the tools and accessories little girls need to play princess beauty parlor at home or at school. Everything is made with BPA-free plastic to keep them safe as well as entertained.
- REAL LIFELIKE EQUIPMENT. A girl loves to imitate her favorite role model - mom. Teach her beauty skills with a fun hair dryer, pretend Perfume, brushes, comb, lipstick, hairpin and other essential styling products.
- INCLUDED MIRROR ORGANIZER. Display items for play and keep everything neatly stored in the included table. This will teach her organizational skills, while providing a place for her friends and siblings to sit down and get the salon treatment
- IMAGINATIVE PLAY. This fun kit is educational too. In addition to engaging them in role-playing fun, this set encourages creativity, improves fine motor skills and teaches them the essentials of styling hair.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA. For birthdays, holidays and other special occasions, this hair salon gift is sure to be a hit with any girl. It's recommended for ages 3 and up, providing girls with limitless creativity and fun!
[ETUDE HOUSE] My Beauty Tool Lovely Etti Hair Band
- A cute Etti-shaped hair band to use while cleansing or taking a shower.
- *CAUTION : Check the packaging for product authenticity.
- BEWARE OF INAUTHENTIC PRODUCTS - Check the low price UNDER $4
Liberty Imports Star Stylist Beauty Salon Fashion Play Set with Hairdryer, Curling Iron, Tool Belt & Styling Accessories
- Fashion beauty salon playset for cool kids!
- Includes 8 fun beauty styling accessories
- Battery operated motorized hair dryer blows air!
- Features tool belt, curling iron, comb, brush, shaver, shaving cream, and scissor
- Great for pretend play fashion and style
French Twist Bun Maker,Magic Bun Shaper Donut Hair Bun Maker Clip Fashion DIY Accessories Hair Making Styling Disk Tool for Girls - 5 Pack
How to Make Money with Your Hair
This article will cover two ways to make money with your hair including selling your hair for wigs and becoming a hair style model.
SELLING YOUR HAIR FOR WIGS
Since the beginning of wig making the demand for natural human hair has been in high demand, and today is no exception. Modern natural human hair wigs run from several hundred dollars to several thousands of dollars depending on the length of the hair and the color. In many instances manufacturers can't keep up with the demand for human hair wigs because the supply of human hair is not easy to maintain. This is where the money making opportunity exists.
To sell you hair in today's market you will need to understand the market. The first thing that will determine how valuable your hair is to retailers and wholesalers is its appearance. The color, texture, health, shine, and length will all impact the value of your hair. Each buyer will have their own requirements for what they consider marketable hair. You will need to review these requirements before you send them your hair, because if your hair doesn't meet their requirements then they will send your hair back to you. The general requirements for selling your hair will be that it is at least 12 inches long, that the hair is healthy, and that the cut hair was properly prepared for marketing. Extra long untreated hair, and certain natural colors of hair will sometimes drive the offering price up, however, this will depend on what is in demand at the time you are marketing your hair. For information about how to prepare your hair for cutting and submitting to potential buyers you can visit the following website: .
The second thing that will determine how marketable your hair is will be the market demand for human hair. Wig manufacturers go through different buying phases. When their surplus is low they advertise and buy more hair, however, when they develop a surplus they stop accepting hair. The trick is to find manufacturers that buy hair and to keep checking their web sites for advertisements that they are now looking for hair. To find wig manufacturers you can search yellow pages, hair style magazines, and the Internet.
If your hair is marketable then you can expect to earn between $3 and $5 an ounce. Some buyers will ask that you send them a note on how much you want for your hair when you send in your hair for consideration. In this case make sure that you do not overvalue your hair or you will only succeed in getting your hair mailed back to you. Keep the $3 to $5 per ounce price range in mind when determining your price. If you cannot find a buyer you might also consider donating your hair to a cancer organization, or children's organization that make wigs for cancer patients such as Locks of Love. Their website can be found at .
MAKE MONEY AS A HAIR MODEL
Another way that you can make money with your hair is to become a local hair style model. This job usually will offer a small payment as well as a free hair cut and styling session that can be worth about $100, depending on the treatments used. If you are an aspiring model or actor, then this is a great way to develop your modeling portfolio or to get a great hairstyle for free before taking your headshots.
To find these positions you can ask around at your local hairstylists and even hairdressing schools and barber schools. The requirements for being asked to be a hair model will usually include healthy looking hair, hair type, hair color, and hair texture, and your willingness to allow the hair stylist to determine the style that you will be given, as well as how photogenic you are. You can also search outside your hometown by using yellow page listings, by searching newspaper advertisements, or by searching online advertisements.