Bestselling Gun Cleaning Kits in 2020
Ohuhu 28pcs Universal Hand Gun, Rifle & Shot Gun Cleaning Kit with Carrying Case (28 pcs)
- ALL-IN-ONE: You can find 28 pieces of cleaning accessories that you need for all types of shotguns, rifles and pistol in this kit
- 6 RODS: 3 pieces of stainless steel shotgun rods and 3 pieces of stainless steel rifle rods
- 10 DIFFERENT SIZED BRUSHES: 10 pieces of Brass cleaning brush for different size - (10/12, 20/28, 410, 45, 40, 357/38, 17, 30, 270/280, 22)
- 5 COTTON BRUSHES: 5 pieces of cotton cleaning Brush (10/12, 20/28, 410, 357/38, 22)
- DURABLE CARRYING CASE: Comes with a durable aluminum carrying case for easy portability
Allen Company Ultimate Gun Cleaning Kit, 65 Pieces by Allen Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun Cleaning Kit
Hoppe's No. 9 Gun Bore Cleaner, 5 oz. Bottle
- Ultra effectiveness
- Safe and easy to Use
- Child proof cap
- Penetrates deep and rapidly
- Ultra potent, safe and easy to Use
- Formula penetrates deep and rapidly
- Ultra-potent, safe and easy to use
- A worldwide favorite since 1903
- Child-proof cap
- Includes one 5 oz. bottle
Universal Gun Cleaning Kit for all Guns - Includes Resistant Brass Tips for Rifle, Handgun (Pistol, Revolver) and Shotgun
- All brass: our slotted tips jags and rods are made of strong brass; sets from other brands use plastic tips that easily break; with Falko kit you will not experience the frustration of having a broken piece inside your glock gun barrel
- Shotgun Cleaning Kit Parts: Brushes and Mops to clean .410, 12 gauge (also works for 10ga) and 20 gauge shotguns; You can easily fit it in your hunting hand bag supplies
- Rifles and Handguns: Jags, Brushes and Mops to clean .17, .22 (22lr/.223), .270(7mm), .30 (30 06, .308/30-30/.300), .38 (357/380/9mm), .40(.45,45acp,10mm) Compatible with airsoft tactical guns
- 1-year guarantee: if you have any problem with the gun cleaning set at all, just contact us; we can provide you with a replacement or refund in the event of a defective unit, and will assist you with any problem you have
- All the bits in their place: have you experienced the frustration of opening the case and finding all the pieces out of their slots; our box is designed to keep the pieces in their place, we also included 2 spaces to put you firearm care oil
Hoppe's No. 9 Synthetic Blend Lubricating Oil, 2.25-Ounce
- An advanced oil especially designed for the modern firearm
- 100 percent designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Provides a barrier against moisture and corrosion
- Also works great on fishing reels and other mechanisms
- Superior lubrication and protection to all areas of your firearm reducing the wear and tear caused by friction
- Provides a barrier against moisture and corrosion
- Also works great on fishing reels and other mechanisms
- Made in the USA
Sage and Braker Mercantile Gun Cleaning Kits, .22 cal, .223 cal, 5.56mm
- SUPERIOR INNOVATION // While other bore snakes are made of cheap materials, fewer bristles weakly woven into the rope, sloppy stitching, thin pull cords that do not pass through your gun's bore correctly or worst of all, brake and damage your bore, but NOT with Sage & Braker. Our bore cleaning kits are made with the highest quality materials, use a full bronze brush for superior cleaning, offer a detachable buffing rope and properly fit each caliber and gauge to ensure the best clean.
- TIME SAVER // 15 SECONDS...That's all it takes to clean your bore with Sage & Braker's gun cleaning kit. Let's be honest, we all love shooting our firearms, but cleaning them can be a hassle. Just a couple sprays of our CLP and a mighty pull of one of our bore cleaning kits and your firearm is ready to go for your next time out! Get a deeper clean in a fraction of the time.
- A BETTER CLEAN // You like the ease of a bore snake but the cleaning power of the traditional rod and brush, right? We give you the best of both worlds with our bore cleaning kit. Unlike the competition's product that adds a few bronze bristles to their cleaning rope, our kit gives you a full bronze brush and a fully detachable, longer buffing rope that gives you a deeper, faster clean.
- WHAT WE STAND FOR // Sage & Braker was born out of a need to create the finest gun cleaning supplies on the market as well as give back to the hunting, firearms and outdoor community. We are a Life Member with Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and work with various other conservation groups to protect the legacy of our lands for generations to come.
- PRESERVING YOUR LEGACY // Your firearms are an investment, a tool, memories passed down through the generations and your legacy. We know as much as you the importance of protecting such legacies from rust, corrosion and performance failures caused by a dirty gun. To do so requires the best products the market. Sage & Braker is your answer. We are your headquarters to help care for your firearm's legacy. We cut no corners in our products and we will cut no corners in our support to you.
GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Hunting Rilfe Handgun Shot Gun Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Case Travel Size Portable Metal Brushes
DAC Winchester Super Deluxe Soft Sided Gun Care Case (68-Piece)
- Custom fitted Winchester EVA soft sided case
- Removable handoliers and accessory pouches
- Machined aluminum handle
- Winchester super deluxe cleaning kit
- 68 Piece Set
- Soft Sided Case
Hiltex 61087 Universal Gun Cleaning Kit | Maintenance of Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns
- A comprehensive all-in-one firearm cleaning and maintenance kit that is fit for all types and brands of antique and tactical rifles, handguns and shotguns
- Includes 3 solid aluminum cleaning rods for rifle, revolver, pistol types and 3 larger rods for shotguns; multiple sections provide flexible length to clean various barrels and muzzles
- 10 brass wire brushes that will not scratch or damage surfaces, suitable for the following caliber firearms: 10/12 Gauge, 20/28 Ga., 410 Bore, 45 Caliber, 40 Cal., 357/38 Cal./9mm, 300 Cal., 270/280 Cal., 22 Cal., and 17 Cal
- 5 Soft cotton mops for 10/12 Ga., 20/28 Ga., 410 Bore, 357/38 Cal./9mm, and 22 Cal.; 2 slotted brass adapter ends with 75 cleaning pad swabs/patches, 2 solid brass adapters and 2 T-bar handles
- Complete essential cleaning items are stored in a specially designed compact zippered case with velctro holding for convenient storage, organization, and portability to and from the workshop to gun range
Hoppe's Universal Gun Cleaning Accessory Kit
- Universal cleaning rod
- Shotgun phosphor bronze brush
- Caliber rifle phosphor bronze brush
- Caliber swab in kit
- Rifle to shotgun Adapter brass
- Universal gun cleaning accessory kit
- 3-piece universal aluminum cleaning rods
- Includes 5 swabs and 4 slotted ends
- 9 phosphor aluminum brushes fit variety of calibers
- Shotgun and pistol adaptable
Hoppe's No. 9 Cleaning Kit with Aluminum Rod, .38/.357 Caliber, 9mm Pistol
- 2oz bottle Hoppe's NO. 9 Solvent
- 2.25 Hoppe's lubricating oil
- 40 uniformly woven square gun cleaning patches
- Aluminum Cleaning rod
- Rod End Accessories (1 Tynex Cleaning Brush, 1 knob end, 1 slotted end)
- Plastic Storage box
- Hoppe's No. 9 cleaning kit with aluminum rod
- Includes one 2 oz. bottle cleaning solvent and one 2.25 oz. lubricating oil
- Brush for the intended caliber is included with this kit
- Intended for .38, .357 and 9mm pistols
- Packaged in a box, not clamshell
Guide Gear Universal Gun Cleaning Kit, 62 Pieces
Real Avid Gun Boss Pro Universal - Cleaning Kit For All Guns 12 and 20 gauge shotguns, 45, 40, 357, 38, 380, 9MM, 30, 308, 7.62, 270, 7MM, 243, 260, 6.5MM, 223, 556, and 22 Caliber Rifles and Handguns
- ORGANIZE AND PROTECT YOUR GUN CLEANING SUPPLIES: Forget the cheap, spill-prone, gun cleaning kits of the past, this compact kit has labeled storage to help you find brushes, jags, and mops, a kickstand to display the tools, and it is very tough.
- USE THE BRASS CLEANING ROD WITH CONFIDENCE: Why? 1. It is made of brass and brass won't damage barrel. 2. The rods screw together and fit together very well. 3. No adapters. All the brushes, jags, mops and slotted tips fit the rods.
- FLEXIBLE, DURABLE, AND TOUGH JAGS AND SLOTTED TIPS: Think you need brass to be tough? Think again. Unlike most kits, the slotted tips and jags are a tough and flexible nylon. The gun cleaning kit has 2 slotted tips and .22 to .45 cal jags.
- GRAB ONTO THE HANDLE OF INNOVATION: The ergonomic, game-changing, 3-function handle simplifies gun maintenance. It has a tap hammer surface for punching pins, a rotating receiver for cleaning rifling, and a fixed receiver for detail cleaning.
- CLEAN POPULAR GUNS: whether it be 12 ga., .30-06, 6.5 mm Creedmoor, .223, 5.56, Glock 19, 38 special, 308, or any gun from 22 - 45 ca and 12 or 20 ga, the 3-section 32" cleaning rod, brushes, mops, jags, slotted tips, and patches will get it clean.
A Practical Review of the Otis Gun Cleaning Kit
A review of the Otis Gun Cleaning System for the everyday hunter, shooter, and collector.
My first lesson in the care of firearms came at an early age. My Dad had begun shooting in local muzzleloader turkey shoots and I and my older brother naturally tagged along. It became quite a chore for three people to share the same gun. Hurried shots and a barrel that never properly cooled caused more than a few less than desired shots. Money earned from hayfields and birthdays was brought together and for the princely sum (for a 12 year old) of $60 at a gun show I became the proud owner of a used flintlock muzzleloader with almost no bluing left on its metal. (For you anti-gun nuts out there my dad was along to make it legal, but I took complete care of it and kept it in my room. And over the course of 20+ years not a single crime has been committed with it)
This old flintlock provided a crash course in the care of firearms as it quickly rusted if not properly maintained. When a new .270 showed up as a birthday present I began my journey into the important but too often neglected world of cleaning rifles. Many people neglect this important step in firearm preservation. As modern smokeless powder and primers are non-corrosive many people don't clean their guns at all, only oiling it if the gun becomes wet. However not only for preservation purposes, but for accuracy purposes as well, cleaning a firearm should a regular practice. And the Otis Gun Cleaning System helps the gun owner properly clean their firearms.
The Otis Gun Cleaning System corrects two of the primary problems with the old fashioned gun cleaning kits. If you talk to any serious bench rest shooter they will tell you that the crown of the barrel is the most important in shooting tight groups. The slightest damage in this area may make a barrel unusable. That is one problem with the old fashioned cleaning systems; generally they cleaned a gun from the front of the barrel, instead of the breech. This could be avoided by removing the bolt from a bolt action rifle and cleaning from the breech, but for other styles of guns you pretty much had to clean the gun from the muzzle and subject that area to numerous repetitions of the cleaning rod sliding and banging the crown.
The other problem is that by cleaning from the muzzle, all the accumulated powder fouling, rust, and other debris fell into the chamber and locking lug area and was difficult to remove.
The Otis Gun Cleaning System avoids both of these problems by cleaning the barrel from the breech with a flexible cable that is pushed through the barrel (it has brass fittings and a soft plastic coating over the cable so it won't scratch). Then cleaning patches and brushes are pulled through the barrel. The Otis Cleaning System kits come with a DVD and printed directions that explain how to properly use the system, but it is very simple and easy to pick up. The Otis kit will completely replace the old fashioned cleaning rods with one possible exception. While the Otis Cleaning System directions claim that it can be used to remove a stuck cartridge from a chamber, I have my doubts. You should hold onto your old rod for this purpose.
The Otis Gun Cleaning System is a unique way to properly complete the important task of cleaning your firearms. With basic kits starting at around $10, and complete kits in the $40 range this is certainly a purchase that all firearm owners should consider.