Bestselling Guitar Pickups & Pickup Covers in 2020
1-set(2pcs) Humbucker Neck & Bridge Guitar Pickup Covers Gold
- The item is shipped from USA.The delivery time to US region is about 2 to 5 BUSINESS days.
- Pls notice the shipping time!!
Musiclily 48/50/52MM Plastic Single Coil Pickup Covers Set for Fender Strat Stratocaster Electric Guitar Replacement, Black
- Fits Musiclily single coil pickup or Fender strat syle guitar.
- Pickup cover size: 48mm/ 50mm /52mm
- plastic cover, for general usage
- Material: Plastic; Color:Black
- Package Including: 1set Pickup Cover(3pcs)48mm 50mm 52mm
Guitar Switch Tip 3 Pickup Cover 2 Tone 1 Volume Knobs Set Black for Strat
- Brand New and Never Used
- Fits for electric guitar
- Material: solid ABS plastic
- Includes 3pcs pickup covers, 1 volume and 2 tone knobs and 1 switch tip
- Color: Black
Electric Guitar Pickups Zebra Faced Humbucker Double Coil Pickup 1 Set
- lotmusic Guitar Pickup Tested is fine.Complete With Neck & Bridge Surrounds
- These are excellent value alternative humbuckers
- Fully wax potted and sealed lotmusic pickup
- DC Resistance: NECK:8K BRIDGE:15K
- Pickup Pole Spacing: 50 mm / 52mm
Kmise A7507 1 Piece Chrome Les Paul Guitar Bridge Pickup Cover 52mm Pole Spacing
- Cover Color: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Features: Humbucker pickup
Planet Waves Screeching Halt Acoustic Soundhole Cover
- Fits a standard 4" soundhole
- Quick and easy to install & remove
- Soft rubber insert safe for guitar finish
- Eliminate feedback and enhance stage volume
- Requires no modification to the instrument
2-pack Chrome Full-size Humbucker Cover Plate Rings for Electric Guitars (Flat Profile)
- Gibson Les Paul(tm)-style (reproduction) humbucker rings/cover plates.
- Beautiful shiny chrome finish looks great on guitars. Matching mounting screws included (4 per ring)
- Really dresses up humbucker mounts by covering hole edges
- Two piece set great for neck/bridge humbucker pairs - these rings are of EQUAL HEIGHT and have a flat profile
- Great for new builds and repair/replacement. Please see exact dimensions in the description below.
WINOMO Fender Stratocaster Replacement Accessory Kit Strat Guitar Pickup Covers Knobs Switch Tip Set White
- Color: white. Material: plastic. Size: 8.4 * 1.8 * 1.4m.
- Fits for electric guitar.
- Made of high quality plastic.
- A great guitar accessory set.
- Includes 3pcs pickup covers, 1 volume and 2 tone knobs and 1 switch tip.
Yibuy Guitar Single Coil Pickup Covers 48 50 52 1 Volume 2 Tone Knobs Pack of 3 Red
- Fit for Electric guitar
- About 6mm knurled inner diameter
- 3pcs pickup covers, 1 volume and 2pcs tone knobs and 1 switch tip.
- Great guitar accessory and made of solid ABS plastic material.
ammoon Pickup Cover Chrome Plated Steel Protector for Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Part Replacement
- Steel bridge cover for Jazz Bass electric bass and other pickup with available size.
- 1mm thickness, 19mm height, approx. 105mm inner width.
- High quality steel material plated with high glossiness chrome.
- Compact structure, great for protecting your pickup from damage.
- Comes with 2 mounting screws.
Musiclily Sealed Single Coil Pickup Cover Set for Fender ST Strat Stratocaster Guitar,No Holes Black(Pack of 3)
- Fits most single coil pickup
- Polepiece Holes: no hole; Mounting screws space: 76.5MM
- Size:82*18*13.1MM; Package included: 3 x guitar pickup covers
KAISH Chrome LP Humbucker Guitar Pickup Cover 50mm Neck 52mm Bridge fits Les Paul
- Length: 70mm; Width: 38.5mm; Height: 20mm
- 2 Covers Pole Spacing: 50mm and 52mm
- Please be sure to confirm the pole spacing of your pickups when you change the pickup covers
Fender Pickup Mounting Tubing for Electric Guitar
- Genuine Fender pickup tubing is ideal for mounting new pickups just right and for replacing pickup springs or older tubing
- Package includes 12 pieces of rubber tubing
- Used with most Fender instruments with pickguard-mounting pickups
Harrisburg Area's 'Lead Foot' Keeps 80s Hairband Rock Alive
80s rock and roll was all about loud guitars, hair and girls. That's exactly what music is still about for one Harrisburg-area tribute band.
Lead Foot lead vocalist James Thomas explains that not only are the greatest rock hits of the 80s dished out, but also the band is all about putting on a good show.
"We are entertainers first, musicians second," he explained of a typical Lead Foot show. "...it's like in your face 80s mania. It's hard-driving, good time rock and roll. And, the more girls the better."
Thomas explains that he and his band not only emulate 80s rockers with a five-part harmony that includes all the "oohs, ahs and heys", but also with stage antics.
"There is a lot of motion on stage. The lead singer changes outfits a lot, that's me. I jump off stage, walk into the crowd..." he explained, adding that he tosses in a lot of his own musical influences into the show.
"20% of my show is (David Lee Roth)," he said, explaining how he is into martial arts.
In fact, any singer that moved around on stage was a big influence for Thomas.
80s hair band music is a genre with arguably some of the most recognizable songs of the decade, perhaps why many of these songs are still jukebox favorites. Thomas explained that when people hear certain songs, the music takes them back to the period when they first heard that song. Perhaps it was a high school dance, a rockin' summer road trip or a first kiss.
"These songs bring back memories; they open up doors to the past and it feels good if we can do that for other people," he explained.
Rock music has certainly evolved into something very different from the 80s. Thomas says that music today seems to bit a bit angrier, more aggressive.
"80s rock was just all about getting the girl, and I love girls," Thomas said. He continued that as a whole, 80s music was just all about having a good time. "It's not about the money, it's about having a good time."
While it's hard to narrow down a favorite song or artist to play, Thomas throws out a few of his top picks.
"Motley Crue. The crowd loves Motely Crue. Oh, Van Halen... anything jumpy. It's all good. My personal favorites are the crowd favorites. There's Poison, oh I could go on and on," he said of a seemingly endless set list of favorites.
Thomas says he and the guys are looking forward to the show at Nightcaps. They played the venue before and had a great response.
"The fans were awesome last time and a lot said they'd be back," he said. "Just be ready to have a good time."
And incase you are wondering. The 80s hair is genuine as their love of the music they play.