Bestselling Guitar Amplifier Footswitches & Controllers in 2021
Neewer Dual-Channel 2-Button Footswitch Controller Switcher with 1/4-inch Jack Cable for Guitar Bass and Keyboard Amplifiers with on/off Switching Capability (NW-202)
- WIDELY USE: This footswitch is widely used for guitar, bass or keyboard amplifiers with on/off switching capability
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most instrument that uses standard 1/4-inch input
- HANDS FREE CONTROL: The 2-button switch adds the ability to turn the effect pedal on and off, permitting you to create different sounds. No need to free a hand to hunt for your switch
- RUGGEDLY BUILT: A sturdy molded housing and solid aluminum alloy switch ensure high durability
- 1/4-INCH CABLE: Made of durable PVC jacket, convenient to control the circuit. NOTE: The guitar is not included
Peavey Sanpera I Vypyr Amplifier Foot Controller 03017540
- Supercharge your VYPYR with Whammy/Volume/Wah/Pitch Shifter expression pedal
- 4 momentary selector buttons with LEDs
- Looper activation and control
- Bank select function and more programs
- Roadworthy cast-metal housing, high-quality metal switches
- Legendary Peavey reliability
Roland GA-FC Foot Controller for GA-112 and GA-212
- Switch instantly between four channels and two routes of loops, reverbs, boost settings, etc.
- Simultaneously connect two expression pedals* for realtime control of volume and drive
- Simultaneously control stacked amps via Link In/Out port
- *EV-5, FV-500L, and FV-500H are available as optional expression pedals for the GA-FC.
- If you want to keep your hands on your axe at all times, the GA-FC foot controller lets you drive the GA-212 or GA-112 from the floor
Marshall PEDL-90008 MG15FX/MG30FX/MG50FX/MG101FX Footswitch
- Footswitch with 4 assignable buttonsCompatible with the MG15FX, MG30FX, MG50FX, MG101FX, MG102FX, AND MG100HFXLED panel displays amplifier and tuner status
Behringer FCB1010 Ultra-Flexible MIDI Foot Controller with 2 Expression Pedals and MIDI Merge Function
- Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
- 10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
- MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
Fender Mustang GT 100 Guitar Amplifier Bundle with MGT-4 Footswitch, Instrument Cable, Pick Sampler, and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth
- 100-watt WiFi-equipped digital amplifier
- One 12" Celestion Special Design speaker
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
Line 6 FBV2 2 Button Foot Switch
- Scrolls through Channels A,B,C, & D
- Road-ready metal construction
- Self-powered though the locking cable
Argos SF200 Footswitch with Connecting Cable
- Footswitch with connecting cable allows the StarFire ST and XT safety Bunsen Burner to operate in the footswitch mode
- To ignite the flame, push the footswitch once
- Flame is extinguished upon release of the pedal
- While the footswitch is plugged in, the flame can be ignited or extinguished by either the IGNITE button or the footswitch
Johnson FX-010 Mono Footswitch
- Heavy Duty Switch
- 20 Foot Cable
- Durable Metal Housing
- 1/4 inches Plug
SwitchBlade Audio Double Click Amplifier Controller Pedal Channel Reverb Selector Switcher Hand-Wired
- Standard TRS (Stereo) Amplifier Channel Switching Pedal
- Typically Switches Your Amp Channels (Clean to Dirty) and an effect on or off: Reverb, Chorus, Tremolo, Effects Loop, etc.
- Small Footprint - Saves Valuable Pedalboard Space
- Excellent Replacement Pedal - Heavy-Duty Aluminum Housing - Sturdier than most factory pedals in a smaller space
Neewer Push On Push Off 1 Button Footswitch with Cable, Ideal for Guitar Bass and Keyboard Amplifiers
- Push-on, push-off switch is compatible with any brand product that uses standard mono 1/4-inch input
- This switch is recommended as a channel switcher for guitar, bass or keyboard amplifiers; Works on many guitar amps with on/off switching capability
- Button footswitch comes with cable, making it convenient for you to control the circuit; Works with standard 1/4-inch jack cable
- Metal button switch, providing a long durability
- Note: The guitar and the stool are not included
Orange Amps Amplifier Part (FS1)
- Get the most out of your Orange amp! The FS-1 single-button footswitch from Orange gives you more control over these Orange amps: Terror Series: DT30-H TH Series: TH30H TH30C TH100H AD Series: AD30C AD30H Custom Shop: AD50 RETRO50 Crush PiX Guitar Amps: CR20LDX - Note: LED will not light CR35DLX - Note: LED will not light The FS-1 single-button footswitch from Orange gives you more control over these Orange amps: Terror Series:DT30-HTH Series:TH30HTH30CTH100HAD Series:AD30CAD30HCustom Shop:AD...
VOX VFS5 VT-Series 5-Button Footswitch
- Rugged metal construction
- Heavy-duty footswitches
- Four channel switches
- One bank switch
- Works with VT series amps
Product Review of the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller
These days with the popularity of Digital effects and MIDI implementation, a MIDI Controller is essential for the performing keyboardist or guitarist. Below is my review of the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller.
The Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller features 10 banks of presets, 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number, and range. The Behringer FCB1010 gives you simultaneous transmission of five MIDI program change commands and two MIDI control commands per preset , MIDI note-on commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications. The Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller includes 2 programmable, relay-controlled switch jacks, a MIDI merge function allows for the merging of controller and input data.
As cool as the Behringer FCB1010 looks, it's NOT an effects unit. It's a CONTROLLER so don't be confused. There will be plenty of time for that, AFTER you get the Behringer FCB1010.
The Behringer FCB1010 is disigned for use of just about any MIDI unit but my only use for the Behringer FCB1010 was for my guitar rig so my review will only focus on how the Behringer FCB1010 relates to MY particular use.
I had been planning on buying the Behringer FCB1010 to accompany my Behringer GMX212 Amp. I loved it's looks and it certainly appeared to be a highly functional and hi-tech unit (and I LOVE everything hi-tech). I read some horror stories from users who had the Behringer FCB1010. I learned that Behringer had recently upgraded the firmware chip and the units that have come out since then don't have the bugs that the older version of the unit did. * If you happen to pick up a used Behringer FCB1010, contact Behringer for an upgraded chip.
Before purchasing the Behringer FCB1010 I emailed Behringer Tech Support. I told them that I was considering purchasing the Behringer FCB1010, what I intended to use it with, and what I hoped I could achieve with the unit. Behringer promptly responded to my email with several attachments including some tutorials and some custom made for me instructions on the Behringer FCB1010's uses with my Behringer GMX212 Amp. My contact with Behringer's support section was the final straw. I got in my car and headed out to buy me a new Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller.
I picked up the Behringer FCB1010 at a local music store and rushed home to plug it into my Behringer GMX212 Amp. The Behringer FCB1010 included a power cord (not power adaptor). The Behringer FCB1010 did NOT include a MIDI cable so I purchased one at the same time. I had a gig the next night so I was looking forward to using it then. I read the manual back to back and the tutorials that Behringer sent me. My amp has an "auto wha" effect in it and I was looking forward to being able to use one of the expression pedals to control the wha but with the Behringer FCB1010 I can only turn it on or off.
The manual wasn't very helpful at all in learning how to program the Behringer FCB1010. I'm not a very technologically challenged guy and even I found it difficult to understand. A few times, i recall just having to walk away and cool off to keep myself from throwing the Behringer FCB1010 out the window. Needless to say, I wasn't going to be debuting the Behringer FCB1010 at my gig the next night. Upon reading the reviews on the Behringer FCB1010, I learned that there was a Yahoo group dedicated to the various uses of t he Behringer FCB1010.
I searched "Behringer FCB1010" in Yahoo groups and found it. I immediately joined begging for assistance. The group was very helpful and a file on how to use it with MY particular amp was provided on the group. I took a deep breath and began once again my attempt to program the Behringer FCB1010 to use with my Behringer GMX212 Amp.
I'm happy to say that 2 weeks and 2 days after my purchase of the Behringer FCB1010, I was able to make it a functional addition to my live guitar rig. Let's go over some pros and cons.
Bright LED lights enable easy reading on stage. The Behringer FCB1010 looks great. You'll feel like you've hit the big time. The Behringer FCB1010 is made of solid steel construction. The pedals are indeed plastic but unless you're stomping on them, the Behringer FCB1010 should last you a lifetime.
The Behringer FCB1010 is a miserable thing to program. The manual is VERY difficult to understand. If you're not familiar with the use of MIDI (that was my problem), don't be scared off but don't plan on using it live for a couple of weeks. You'll have a hell of a time programing the Behringer FCB1010 . The expression pedals don't have a decent feel. I don't feel comfortable at all using them so I seldom do.
In closing, the Behringer FCB1010 is a great deal. I challenge you to find a MIDI controller as functional as the Behringer FCB1010 for the street price of $149.95 US. The Behringer FCB1010 isn't very user friendly as far as programming is concerned but with a LOT of patience you CAN learn to program it. This reviewer believes that in spite of the fact that the Behringer FCB1010 is difficult to program, it will make a perfect addition to your live rig.