Bestselling Guitar Amplifier Bags, Cases & Covers in 2020
Fender Acoustic 200 Amplifier Cover
- Designed to fit your acoustic 100/200 amplifier
- gray nylon with embroidered Fender logo
- Includes pocket for storing power Cable
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb/Super-Sonic 22 Combo Amplifier Cover - Black
- Protect your investment with a fitted Fender amplifier cover
- Black nylon cover designed to fit '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue amplifiers manufactured 1993-Present
- Also fits Super-Sonic 22 Combo (2010-Present)
- May not fit vintage '65 amplifier
- Amplifier Dimensions: Height: 17.5" (44.45 cm), Width: 24.5" (62.23 cm), Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
Gator G-112A Amplifier Case
- Reinforced hard top for supporting amplifier on stage
- Rails to prevent amp from vibrating off the stage during performance
- Rugged 600-Denier material over 1/2 Inch wood frame
ChromaCast CC-EHC Electric Guitar Hard Case
- Lockable wood hard case with plush lined interior that includes extra neck and bridge padding
- Sturdy chrome latches and bumpers on bottom and sides of case for added protection and stability
- Comfortable molded handle
- Large interior storage compartment for accessories
- Interior Dimensions: 41.5" Length, 14" Wide Upper Bout, 14" Wide Lower Bout, 3" Height
Jacktom Deluxe Guitar Bag Waterproof Dual Adjustable Shoulder Strap Gig Bag Backpack Cover Case for Acoustic Guitar 34" / 36"
- Waterproof and dust-proof : Built with water proof canvas material ,it's perfect to use it to store guitar from getting dust, reducing the amount of heat/cold that gets to it
- Hand carry or back pack: Features comfortable 2 carrying handle, comes with adjustable backpack double shoulder strap, easy for carry around
- Sturdy and Protective: The gig bag is made of durable and long lasting nylon material ,waterproof fabric, thick and sturdy
- Quality construction with opening heavy duty metal zippers, user-friendly design, light-weight, well made and very durable
- Suitable for 34" 36" inch acoustic guitar, the guitar is very easy to take in and out, roomy but secure
Fishman Loudbox Mini Slip Cover
- The Fishman Loudbox Mini Slip Cover is the best way to keep your Loudbox Mini protected during transport and between gigs
- Custom designed for Fishman by Gator Cases
- Made from durable 600 denier ballistic nylon
- Features an opening for the amp handle so it is easy to carry and a velcro strip to keep the dust out when not in use
- Includes a handsome embroidered Fishman logo and piping around the seams for a more solid appearance and added durability
Fender Mustang IV Black Amplifier Cover
- Black nylon covers
- Designed to fit Fender Mustang IV amplifier
- Height: 21.5" (54.6 cm), Width: 26.5" (67.31 cm), Depth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
Dunlop JHPT05H Jimi Hendrix Silver Portrait Series Pick Tin, Assorted, Heavy, 6 Picks/Tin
- Heavy gauge
- Imprinted with timeless Hendrix imagery
- Featuring images ranging from Jimi's dynamic live performances to introspective moments
- Housed in a collectible pick tin
Gator Cases Padded Utility Bag for Guitar Pedals, DJ Controllers, Micro Synths, and Much More; 24.5" X 11.5" x 4" (G-MULTIFX-2411)
- Designed to accommodate most multi-effects pedal boards
- Durable nylon exterior
- 1/2" protective padded interior
- Large accessory pocket for cables
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Effects Pedal Bag; 24" X 11"
- Interior Dimensions are: 24.5" X 11.5" X 4" (LXWXD),External Pocket Interior Dimensions: 16.5" X 8" X 2.5"
- Works Great for POD HD 500, Boss ME80, and Numark MixTrack Pro, Plus Many More
- Perfect Gift For All Musicians!
Stagg GCA-SA Basic Semi-Acoustic Guitar Hard Case - Black
- Light Hardshell Case with Plush Interior
- Internal Compartment for Small Accessories
- Lightweight Black Vinyl Covering
Fender Blues Junior Cover, Brown Vinyl
- Genuine Fender Cover
- High Quality
Roland Speaker Case (CB-CS2)
- Transport Your CUBE Street In Style And Set Up In Snap With This Handy Gig Bag.
VOX AC15COVER AC15C1 Cover Instrument Amplifier Bags & Cases
- Protect your tonal investment with these all-new official slip covers from VOX.
- Designed specifically for the AC15C1
- Embroidered gold VOX logo
- High quality, durable canvas
- Specially treated to be tear & water resistant
Who Needs Technology
Sometimes the old methods work best. I got a vivid practical demonstration of this today morning, when one channel of my stereo amplifier went dead.
I should mention that I am one of those cerebral type, who is an absolute klutz when it comes to doing things with his hands (no wicked innuendos, please). And this was too important to mess around with anyway. A frantic call to my repairman yielded the appalling information that there was on his way to Goa; and the earliest he could have a look at it was a week from now. A week? Was he kidding me? I'd waste away to skin and bone by then.
I seriously considered junking the amplifier (which isn't that old) and buying a new one OK so it would cost about a thousand dollars, but this was a matter of life and death. Well, it was for me anyway. It was only the thought of terrible retribution from the wife ("You blew up a thousand bucks? Without asking me???) that stopped me.
So I analyzed the problem. Heck, I was a double graduate; I could do this. I removed the speaker wires and reversed them. No result. Then I did the same with the amplifier terminals. I could hear something! I put on a CD to try it out and was rewarded with a horrible crackling sound. This wasn't working. I did something I haven't done in a long time. I blew it. I crashed both fists down on the top of the amplifier - hard. And I got sound - clear, undistorted sound from both channels. There was a God.
I remembered something my granddad told me more than once. Mechanical gadgets, he said, can be tricky things. The trick is to let them know who is boss. If something doesn't work, give it a good whack. Way to go gramps.