Bestselling Guitar Amplifier Accessories in 2020
HDE Guitar Pickup Acoustic / Electric Transducer
Nady AxeHead Miniature Headphone Guitar Amplifier
- Mini amp plugs directly into your guitar or bass for instant pro sounding audio...anytime, anywhere
- Perfect practice tool-listen though our headphone, crank it up without disturbing anyone around you! No need for bulky amp
- Built-in amp simulation-tailor your tone, from ultra clean to heavy distortion
- Up to 15 hours play time with convenient built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery, simply connect the USB cable to your computer for recharging
Donner Classic Rock Pocket Mini Guitar Headphone Amp Amplifier with Rechargeable Battery
- 1.Connections: Headphone Out, AUX In.Aux in jack lets you play along with your CD/MP3 player
- 2.Up to 15 hours battery life with supplied lithium battery
- 3.Ture ananlog circuit faithfully simulates the response of the original amps
- 4.Classic Rock give you the great high-gain sound of a mini amp
- 5.Power Supply: Lithium battery with LED power indicator.Plug&play
Luvay Guitar Pickup Acoustic Electric Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Cable Length 10' (Gold)
- Turn your acoustic guitar into an acoustic-electric without expensive modifications
- Easy to install: can be clip-on to guitar sound hole and connect the audio input with a standard 1/4" connector
- It will turn your acoustic music more powerful and electric
- Pickup Size: 5.3 x 1.1 x 0.4" ; Cable Length: 10'
- Package Contents: 1 x Guitar Pickup, 1 x Cord
Fender Mini '57 Twin-Amp – Electric Guitar Amp
String Swing CC01K-BW Guitar Hanger and Guitar Wall Mount Bracket Holder for Acoustic and Electric Guitars Black Walnut
- Deep cradle design that prevents the guitar from being improperly placed in its hanger
- Great for guitars which have a headstock with single or uneven heels
- Yoke pivots to cradle the guitar's headstock
- Wood block is made of real hardwood
Fender Champion 20 - 20-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Shape your sound with the EQ section (Bass + Treble) as well as dial in lush effects such as digital reverbs, chorus, vibratone and delay.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will to accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Store extra cables or other small accessories with the open back cabinet. Voltage: 230 Volts EUR
- Limited Warranty Included
Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup, Piezo Contact Microphone Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, Cello, Kalimba etc.
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4" connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
Full Size Black Electric Guitar with Amp, Case and Accessories Pack Beginner Starter Package
- Full Scale Black Electric Guitar with Maple Neck
- Humbucker Pickup For Rock Sound
- Case Strap Pitchpipe Picks Stringwinder Cord
- Guitar Amp with Headphone Jack & Overdrive (distortion)
- Everything You Need To Start Playing
Ibanez Artcore Series Semi-Hollow Electric Guitars
A review of Ibanez's affordable Artcore (AS) Series semi-hollow electric guitars.
The model we tested is an AS73, finished in Transparent Cherry. Built with the Jazz player in mind, the AS73 is a versatile instrument which sounds great in a wide variety of musical applications. It's unique tone comes from a combination of tight sustain from the internal mahogany sustain block that houses the two ceramic humbucking pickups and the rich resonance of the arched maple top, sides, and back.
The Ibanez AS73 features a set mahogany neck with a bound, 12-inch radius rosewood fingerboard containing 22 jumbo nickel-silver frets and ten pearl dot inlays. The neck and the internal block are a one-piece construction, allowing for superior sustain and feedback control. The 24 3/4" scale begins with durable nylon nut and ends with Ibanez's "ART 1" bridge, a heavy metal bridge with the patented "quick-change" tailpiece, for quick and easy string changes.
The AS73's tuning is extremely stable, thanks to the 6 high-ratio, chrome-plated machine heads. The action on our instrument measured a very impressive 4/64 of an inch at the 12th fret, making for a fast, easy to fret instrument. The beautiful, transparent cherry finish really lets the beautiful grain of the maple top show through, and is nicely accented by the white binding at the edges of the body and the matching trim around the f-holes.
Each of the ceramic Ibanez ARTCORE pickups (ACH1 for the neck and ACH2 for the bridge) has its own volume and tone control, and can be activated one at a time or simultaneously with the three-way toggle switch conveniently located near the bridge. The tone controls tend to pull ALL of the treble out when cut to minimum, giving the instrument an almost muted sound that really suits Jazz players.
However, when played with the tone pots wide open, the AS73 has a very loud, clear, open tone with plenty of sparkle when played clean and plenty of punch when played with distortion. When the bridge pickup is run by itself with the tone and volume wide open, it gives a loud, aggressive, yet extremely controllable thrash-metal sound which sounds especially great when staccato palm-muted notes are played.
The Ibanez Artcore AS73 is a very affordable instrument, retailing for between $300 and $400 dollars new. The best part is that it is a durable, versatile instrument whose sound, qualities, and features rival those of similar instruments costing 2 to 3 times as much. With strikingly good vintage looks, and a sound that can go from retro to Go-go to Skid Row, the Ibanez AS73 is a great buy, and affordable on almost any guitarists budget.