Bestselling Gong Percussion Instruments in 2020
Remo SP-0207-TL Spring Drum Thunder Tube - Stormy Graphic, 2.32"
- Electrify your soul - Your hand will feel the electricity in the sound you generate
- Thunder tube creates its song by gently shaking the drum
- A unique sound that exists somewhere between a gong and a dijeridoo
- 2.32" Diameter
- 7" Length
- Gong sounds
- Used Book in Good Condition
Fenteer Small 5.6inch Hand Cymbal Gong Percussion Instrument for Children Kids Musical Toy
- 5.6inch chrome hand cymbal musical instrument toy.
- High quality and brand new.
- The cymbal can produce a great percussive sound, help improving kid's sense of rhythm and beats.
- It can also exercise kid's coordinative ability of eyes and hands.
- Compact and mini size for kid's little hands.
ammoon Hand Gong Cymbals Brass Copper Chapel Opera Percussion Instruments with Round Play Hammer (15cm)
- 15cm hand gong, small percussion for children, for chapel & opera playing, easy to play.
- Ideal for improving kids' sense of rhythm, inspiring their musical creativity & talent.
- As well as for developing children's coordination of hands & eyes.
- Brass material for producing clear sound, great durability.
- Supplied with a wooden round play hammer.
Woodstock Chimes WDG Desk Gong, Black
- Woodstock Gongs are hand-hammered by a master gong maker and materials that have gone into crafting gongs for thousands of years, so each one delivers a rich, authentic sound
- Black finish ash wood, brass and black gong, mallet
- Height: 12" Width: 10" Gong dia: 6"
- Perfect in a classroom, as a gift or in your daily meditation practice
- Over 30 years ago, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today
Gongs and Pop Songs: Sounding Minangkabau in Indonesia (Ohio RIS Southeast Asia Series Book 127)
Mister Rogers' Neighborhood: Making Music (#1550) Tom O'Horgan's Unusual Musical Instruments
Gong and Drum For Harvest (Feng Shou Luo Gu)
Meditation Rin Bell
- High quality spun brass bell
- Japanese craftsmanship
- Excellent and lasting tone
- Perfect for personal or group meditation
- Comes with Multi-colored cushion and rosewood striker
Liili Round Mouse Pad Natural Rubber Mousepad A gong traditional music instrument of Thailand Photo 4664755
- Made of Natural Rubber base with silky cloth surface. 1 piece per order. Size Measure 7.9 x 7.9 x 0.1 Inches
- Durable cloth surface is dust and stain resistant. Soft front, non-slip backing. Work for All Mouse Types. Amazing image design that makes your mousepad unique
- High quality silky cloth surface can absorb sweating or spilled drinks without making a mess. HIGH RESOLUTION and exceptional image Quality and will not fade or scratch off.
- Easy maintenance: Hand wash with mild soap and dry thoroughly. Long lasting and extremely durable
- MADE IN USA. Designed, Printed and Shipped out of our California Facility. Please search "Liili mousepads" on Amazon for other unique offerings from Liili
6" Superb B Crown Chakra Old Tibetan Singing Bowl, Meditation bowls,Hand beaten singing bowl, Handmade bowl from Nepal,Singing bowls with Green Cushion and Wooden mallet.
- Singing-bowl House is the authentic Handicraft Manufacturer, Wholeseller and retailer of Handicraft from Nepal
- 6 inches Diameter,about 3 inches height and 700 grams weight(approximate)
- Older hammer marks on interior and exterior surface of the bowls
- Handmade in Nepal by experienced craftsman
- Comes with free wooden Mallet and Green Color Silk cushion Note:- Thamel Mart doesn't ship with Box as picture
Yibuy 15.5cm Brass Instruments Copper Cymbals Opera Gong with Round Play Hammer
- Use the rope through the hole in the right-hand and left-hand to make a mutual sound
- Comes with Wooden Round Head Play Hammer.
- Fit for company business opening,basketball game, atmosphere props venue,keep order
"McCartney": Featuring the Many Voices of Paul McCartney
In 1970 Paul McCartney recorded and released his first album. He played all of the instruments and wrote all of the music yet the haunting success is his voice. Why is that so?
The album was not a great album. In fact in some respects it was a glorified practice. McCartney was depressed at the breakup of The Beatles. However Paul McCartney has an instrument that no one else can learn and that is his voice.
While he had some instrumentals he sang for example "Oo You." It's a "funk" beat and is no doubt written for Linda. However note the second verse. First the break to it reflects a "tin" noise that is undoubtedly off-key yet magically fits and that, in a nutshell, is McCartney. Then the verse shows off McCartney's voice. He dives low on the word "Blackbird" only to belt "...eat like a hunger" that interprets the song for the listener. You move to the song-you can't help it. Then McCartney actually "talks like a baby."
Another song where McCartney uses his voice as an instrument is "That Would Be Something." This time it is as a drum.
The song "Maybe I'm Amazed" was considered my many (including me) to be "the song" of the album. The dominant role of the piano and organ (keyboards) drives this heartfelt love song. Although I cannot prove it I think this song also turns out to be McCartney's signature for where his life is at this point. He is somewhat down and confused but his relationship with Linda is keeping him steady.
McCartney's first album was criticized by John Lennon. However he and the other Beatles were really angry about Paul's quick release of "McCartney" in close conjunction to The Beatles' last album.
It is always sad when an era ends so shabbily as did that of The Beatles and yet it launched four successful treks.