Bestselling Golf Club Parts in 2021
Club Car MCOR Accelerator DS Golf Carts (2001+)
Marine Mills, Inc. Caddy Shift Club CAR Golf Cart Shifter, Forward-Reverse Shift Lever, Handle, Knob
- Direct replacement for your CLUB CAR factory forward-reverse shift lever.
- Large, easy to grip knob.
- Longer, angled handle makes shifting easy.
- Won't interfere with lifting of the seat or middle passenger.
- Installs in minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver.
10L0L 16.5" Extra Wide 180 Degree Panoramic Rear View Mirror for Golf Carts EzGo Yamaha
- 16.5" Extra Wide Panoramic Golf Cart Rear view Mirror
- Size:2.75" x 16.5" mirror face, Curved to see everything behind you; 150 degrees behind you.
- Easy to look into and see 150 degrees behind you! You can see just about everything behind your left and right hand shoulders
- Easy to installed, with two provided self tapping screws. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A SUITABLE SURFACE TO MOUNT TOO (i.e. metal crossbar).
- From the manufacturer: The installation kit of this product originally includes 2 black rubber washers. After retesting it later, it is proved that the black rubber washer will make the fixing of the mirror worse. Therefore, the existing product mounting kit is not equipped with black rubber washers.
10L0L 48 Volt Charger Receptacle and Fuse Assembly | Electric Golf Cart Parts for Club Car 101802101
- 48 Volt DC receptacle and fuse kit
- For Club Car DS Models 2000 & Up
- OEM # 1018021-01 & 1018468-01
TINTED Club Car Precedent Golf Cart Windshield
- Folding Tinted Golf Cart Windshield Fits Club Car PRECEDENT models years 2004-up
- All hardware included for easy installation
- Made of 3/16" thick Acrylic material
- Quality polyurethane hinges
- Made in the USA!
moveland Universal Golf Cart Side View Mirrors for EzGo Club Car Yamaha, RHOX UTV Style Accessories
- Large clear vision area and no vibration whatsoever while driving. You will feel safe driving down your country roads.
- Designed to be a simple installation into the side of your roof supports. You choose the height and viewing angle.
- Folds in to avoid breakage/storage-Break away feature.
- Made of Impact resistant high strength and light weight molded plastic.
- These mirrors are the absolute highest quality and easiest install on the market.
CLEAR Club Car Precedent Golf Cart Windshield
- Available in Clear and Tinted Styles
- High clarity acrylic for better visibility
- High quality polyurethane hinges
- Designed for use on OEM struts only.
Club Car DS Golf Cart Headlight and LED Tail Light Kit - 1993 & Up
- 2x LED Tail Lights
- 2x Head Light Asm. w/Black Bezels
- Plug-In Wiring Harness
- Push / Pull Switch
- Written & Color Photo Instructions
Club Car Golf Cart Part 1988-91 Starter Generator Belt
BETOOLL Golf Cart Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirror for Ez Go, Club Car, Yamaha
- Extra Wide Panoramic Golf Cart Rear view Mirror
- 3.9" x 10.5" mirror face. Curved to see everything behind you; 150 degrees behind you.
- Only one mirror face to see everything behind you.
- Easy to installed, with two provided self tapping screws.
- There is a piece of plastic film on the face of the mirror to protect mirror on the transportation, please tear off the plastic film when use it.
Golf Clubs on Long Island
Are you looking for some a new golf club to join on Long Island? Check this out if you want to learn about two of the best golf clubs on Long Island.
Long Island Golf Club #1- Island Hills Golf Club
Island Hills Golf Club is one of the older golf clubs on Long Island and it was founded in 1915. When the club was first founded, it only had 9 holes which were originally laid down by Herbert Strong. In 1927, an additional 9 holes were added to the course at Island Hills Golf Club which gives it a total of 18 holes today. The Island Hills Golf Club also has a pool that its members can relax in after they finish playing in a long game of golf. In addition to the pool, the Island Hills Golf Club also has a restaurant and a bar that you can attend either before or after you play a game of golf. The restaurant and the pool at Island Hills make it one of the nicest Golf Clubs on Long Island. To find out more information about these golf clubs check out the information below:
Official Website of Island Hills Golf Club (www.IslandHillsGolfClub.com)
Address: 458 Lakeland Ave, Sayville, NY 11782
Phone Number: 1- (631) 589 2200
Fax Number: 1-(631) 567 5990
Long Island Golf Club #2- Old Westbury Golf amp; Country Club
Old Westbury Golf amp; Country Club happens to be one of the better known Long Island Golf Clubs. It is also one of the larger golf courses on Long Island featuring a total of twenty seven holes over three nines. The names of these three respective nines are Blue Grass, Overlook, amp; Woods. The club also has one indoor tennis court and fourteen outdoor tennis courts. One factor that makes this one of the nicer golf clubs on Long Island is that there are two outdoor swimming pools that you can relax in after playing a game of golf. If you want to find out more information about the Old Westbury Golf amp; Country Club simply check out the information below:
Official Website of Old Westbury Golf amp; Country Club
Address: 270 Wheatley Road Old Westbury, NY 11568
Phone Number: 1-(516)-626-1810
Fax Number: 1-(516) 621-7740
Directions: To Exit 39 (Glen Cove Rd). Continue east along service road for 0.8 mile to Wheatley Road (third light). Make a left at Wheatley Road, go over Expressway and continue 1.4 miles to stop sign at T-intersection. Turn left and continue 0.5 mile to Club entrance on the left (Yellow Blinker).
Hopefully this guide has provided you with the information that you were looking for on Long Island Golf Clubs. These three golf clubs are certainly three of the nicer golf clubs that exist on Long Island!