Bestselling Girls' Outdoor Shoes in 2021
Merrell Trail Chaser Hiking Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid), Grey/Multi, 3.5 M US Big Kid
- Non-marking rubber outsole M Select GRIP
- EVA removable footbed
- Hook and look closure provides precise and secure fit
- Suede and mesh upper
M.A.P Girls' LILLITH4 Mary Jane, Navy/Lilac, 2 M US Little Kid
- Durable synthetic textile upper with playful ribbon detailing
- Floral footbed with extra cushion for added comfort and stability
- Tough molded outsoles with toe and heel bumpers for no-slip traction
- Hook and loop closure for perfect fit
- Heel tabs for easy on/off
Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Ballet Pink,8 M US Toddler
- Refer to the Shoe fit guide in images for proper sizing. Order one size up. Wider fit, shaped especially for children on a generous last
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather, Bar-tacked elastic drawstring
- Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability
- Daisy print on hung cotton lining, Unisex no-print lining for black colorway.All dance shoes are to fit snug and stretch with use.
- 5/8" pre-attached one-sided plush elastic rolls with the foot and does not dig in
- Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
M.A.P. Rona Girl's Outdoor Mary Jane Flat, Navy/Pink, 1 M US Little Kid
- Girl's mary janes with durable floral cutout textile upper and pop stitch detail
- Cushioned footbed for maximum comfort and stability
- Trail Ready for extra grip
- Easy on/off
- Hook and loop closure for easy adjustable fit
Kuner Baby Boys and Girls Cotton Rubber Sloe Outdoor Sneaker First Walkers Shoes (12.5cm(6-12months), Blue-2)
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Perfect for, babies, toddlers,Kids
- Material:Cotton +Rubber Sole
QHamThim Girls Leather Oxford Black School Uniform Outdoor Dress Mary Jane Shoe(Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) US Size 3.5 Black
- High quality PU leather,Pig ling insole with soft and comfortable Lightweight outsole
- Mary-jane closure with hook & loop for easy took on/off and adjustability.Fit for Wedding Birthday Party, Pageant,Dance Performance, Prom uniform school etc
- Oxford featuring,flats with heels soft and comfortable outsole
- Hook and loop featuring tonal stitching and slight heel,Mary Jane flat in leather featuring
- Grippy outsole,beathable pig ling and insole,keep your foot dry and comfortable
adidas outdoor AX2 CF-K, Shock Blue/Black/Semi Solar Slime, 4 M US Big Kid
- Activity: Hiking ; Reflective logo for enhanced visibility and safety in the outdoors
- Hook and loop closure system
- Lightweight eva midsole for long term cushioning and comfort
- Traxion outsole for maximum grip in all directions
KEEN Kids' Chandler Cnx-C Sneaker, Viridian/Very Berry, 2 M US Little Kid
- Breathable mesh lining
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Made in China
Women's Kids Velvet Mary Jane Shoes Ballerina Ballet Flats Yoga Exercise Shoes (Little Kid 1.5-2, Black-Kid)
Dream Seek Geers Girls Fashion Sneaker Grey 2
- Upper:Fabric+Synthetic Outsole:EVA
- Stylish floral decoration
- Breathable and lightweight material
- Anti-skidding sole
- Comfortable and casual design
JINDENG Boys Girls Running Shoes Kids Sneakers Grade School Strap Hook&Loop Walking Footwear Easy On£¨Light Green,30£
DREAM PAIRS Toddler 170387-K Lt.Grey Pink Comfort Loafer Shoes Sneakers - 7 M US Toddler
- Design in USA
- Lightweige, soft and comfortable design
- Cushioned insole for addded comfort
- Premium DP breathable mesh upper offers comfort & maximum durability
- Rubber outsole pad for added traction
adidas outdoor Terrex AX2R Lace-up Shoe, Black/Vista Grey, 6 M US Big Kid
- Upper: reflective logo for enhanced visibility and safety in the outdoors
- Midsole: lightweight eva midsole for long term cushioning and comfort
- Outsole: traxion outsole for maximum grip in all directions
Latta Plantation and Carolina Raptor Center in North Carolina
The Latta Plantation Nature Preserve offers something for everyone, from outdoor activities, to Educational opportunities in the form of a restored plantation and gounds, and the Carolina Raptor Center.
In 1799, Scotsman James Latta, purchased 100 acres of land and a log cabin from Moses Hayes in northern Mecklenburg County. In 1800, Latta built a two-story Federal style house and over the next several years began purchasing additional tracts of land, until he owned over 700 acres. Latta was a slave owner, and with the help of 30 slaves, his plantation became an economic success raising cotton.
Although later owners of the property continued to accumulate land, it's the James Latta era with it's restored Federal home, replica kitchen house, and livestock which are the focus of the tours. Additional plans for slave quarters are in production to illustrate an accurate portrayal of plantation life by highlighting the lives of the Latta slaves.
Throughout the year, Latta Plantation features many educational programs for interested groups and schools, including Revolutionary and Civil War reenactments, life on the farm, a primitive skills workshop, and an African American Experience Exhibit.
Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday: 10 am to 4:30 pm. Sunday: from 1 pm to 4:30 pm. Their gift shop hours are Monday through Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm. Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm.
The plantation may even be rented for meetings and birthdays parties. For more information visit or call 704-875-2312.
If history isn't your forte, also located on the Preserve is the Carolina Raptor Center. The center is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation of birds of prey and public education. It houses the country's largest collection of raptors, including owls, falcons, vultures, hawks and eagles.
The Carolina Raptor Center tries to rehabilitate and release as many raptors back into the wild as possible, but non-releasable birds become members of their Wild Wings Program, and travel the country educating businesses and schools on the habits and conservation of these magnificent birds.
Tours of the outdoor center costs $5 for adults, $3 for students and $4 for seniors, but many other opportunities for learning are available.
On first weekend of each month, the Center offers a Behind the Scenes tour, where visitors can witness initial exams of newly arrived raptors as well as getting up close and personal with the Education Birds that tour the country.
On the second weekend of each month, the center offers Meet the Keepers. Visitors get to meet the staff and will have the opportunity to ask questions about natural behaviors, history, and the personalities of each species.
Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday: Noon to 5 pm. For more information, visit or call 704-875-6521.
For an afternoon of learning in a beautiful setting, Latta Plantation and the Carolina Raptor Center are hidden jewels in a rapidly growing metropolitan area.