Bestselling Girls' Outdoor Recreation Socks in 2021
SmartWool Girls' Wintersport Fairisle Moose Socks (Bright Blue) Small
L-RUN Kids Swim Water Shoes Barefoot Aqua Socks Shoes for Beach Pool Surfing Yoga
Century Star Women's Vintage Winter Soft Wool Warm Comfort Cozy Crew Socks 5 Pack 5 Pack Diamond2
- Look cute to the tips of your toes. These socks feature stylish patterns and vibrant colors that will put a fun finishing touch on your outfits. Perfect for everyday wear
- These socks are easy to wear with your favorite Uggs, rain boots, duck boots, ski boots, clogs, loafers or sneakers
- Vintage and trendy design warm socks that will coordinate with whatever you're wearing. Comfortable, lightweight and versatile enough for any occasion.
- Each pack of the socks includes a various of colors, so you'll have warm socks that will coordinate with whatever you're wearing
- Womens wool socks can be machine washed in warm water without bleach; Tumble dry low; No need to iron
3 Pairs Thermal 80% Merino Wool Socks Thermal Hiking Crew Black/Brown/Grey Medium Men's 5-8.5,Women's 6-10.5
- Merino wool hiking socks men, merino wool hiking socks women are warmer and softer than regular socks; These wool socks are: 80% Merino; Other materials: 17% Nylon, 2% Spandex, 1% Elastic
- Very comfortable and cozy merino wool socks for wearing around the house; These wool socks have a reinforced heel for extended wear with a cushioned heel and built-in arch support; Merino wool socks women, merino wool socks mens are ideal warm socks for winter
- Merino wool socks have a stay-up performance comfort top and are designed for extreme weather conditions; Merino wool hiking socks are great cold weather gear for outdoor activities and sports like skiing; Merino wool socks, wool socks women, wool socks mens are essential camping accessories, camping gear
- 3 Colors: Marled Black, Brown, & Gray; NOTE Size XS: 60% Merino & darker colors (see photo)
- X-Small fits little kids shoe size 9.5-13 (for boys & girls); Small fits big kids shoes size 1-3.5, women's 3-5.5 (for boys, girls, women); Medium fits men's shoe size 5-8.5, women's 6-10.5, Large fits men's shoe size 9-12, women's 11-13
Spyder Girl's Swerve Sock, Baltic/White/Fresh, Small
- Winter/fall 2017. Please refer to the product description for a list of Authorized sellers
- Anatomically designed to fit all countours of the foot. Moisture management
- Medium compression fit. Moisture wicking
Minus33 Merino Wool Ski and Snowboard Sock, Charcoal, Medium
Sports Katz Equestrian Socks White/Neon Lime/Gray S/M
- Perfect to pair with your riding boots!
- SM=child size or up to shoe size 6, ML= adult size or shoe size 7 or larger
- Athletic Socks, moisture wicking and arch support.
- Made in USA
- Sports Katz Exclusive!
Century Star 5 Pairs Cashmere Wool Full Cushion Womens Crew Dress Socks A 5 Pack Diamond
CIOR Men Women and Kids Water Shoes Barefoot Skin Shoes Anti-Slip For Beach Pool Surf Swim Exercise Sneaker,SCT1706,W.Red,32.33
- Elasticity Fabric Upper Rubber Outsole
- Breathable smooth flexible and Comfortable
- Convenient to wear
- Various Size multiple versions to fit different feet.men and women size are available
- Suitable for yoga dance driving and so on, perfect for water sports and enjoying in swimming pool or walking over sand. Especially for family outings!
The Wave Childrens Kids Wave Water Shoes Pool Beach Aqua Socks, Purple, 7M US Toddler
RANDY SUN Women's Nylon Soft Comfortable Thick Socks for Outdoor Activities
- FOUR SIZES: Extra Small Size - fit for US men 4.5-6.5 and US women 5.5-7.5; Small Size - fit for US men 7-9 and US women 8-10.5; Medium Size - fit for US men 9.5-12 and US women 11-13; Large Size - fit for US men 12.5-14.5 and US women 13.5-15.5. Please refer to images on the left for more detailed size information.
- Daily Wear,foot care,especially suitable for outdoor sports and activities of various kind of harsh environments
- 100% waterproof and breathable,moisture and perspiration absorption,anti bacterial function to reduce bad odour
- Ultra-light cushion sole provides comfort and great fit,suitable for biking,walking and running during warmer seasons when there is a need to keep dry feet
- Hand wash under normal temperature,water temperature should be below 40 degree centigrade if machine wash, do not iron, dry clean or tumble dry but hang to dry after spin-dry in ventilated place
Deluxe Anti Non Skid Slip Slipper Hospital Maternity Socks with grips for Adults Men Women (Large, 3 pairs-white)
Assolar 200pcs 6mm Carbon Steel Balls Slingshot Ammo Outdoor Game
Earning the Brownie Girl Scout Outdoor Adventurer Try-It
Getting girls outdoors and learning what all they can do out there is an important part of Brownie Girl Scouts. Earn the Outdoor Adventurer Try-It to get the girls started in Girl Scouting the right way!
The best way to do this Try-It is to have an overnight at a council camp area or in someone's backyard. That would be one of the four activities needed to complete the Try-It. While you are at the camp site, you can complete the remaining 3 activities to earn the Outdoor Adventurer Try-It. Depending on how the parents feel about their child camping overnight, you may want to invite them to come along as well. However, that could also turn into a big disaster so you might want to avoid that. It is up to you and how you want to handle things. If you have a large troop though, you probably will need some help. And be sure to camp close to home for the first time so the parents can come pick up anyone who is sick or inconsolable. (You typically shouldn't let this happen, but for the first time, it may be a good idea. It's up to you.)
1. Plan the overnight camping trip
Have one meeting time set aside just for planning this trip. Get the girls involved so they can see what will be happening and let them have a part in the planning process to make this trip fun! Make sure to tell them what other activities they need to do to earn the Try-it and about how long each will take. Then let them decide what else they want to do while they are there. Also, let them decide what food they want to eat. Make sure they make out a packing list and include clothes for all types of weather. Most importantly, teach them about "Leave No Trace." They need to be prepared to leave the place better than they found it.
Once you are at the campsite and unpacked, you can do the remaining activities in any order you wish. Just make sure you plan arrival and departure times to give the girls plenty of time to complete everything.
2. Day Hike
Spend a good part of the morning or afternoon taking a hike through the location in which you are staying. If it is in someone's backyard, you might need to plan this activity for a different day where you can go somewhere to hike. If there is a nature trail in the area, follow that path. If not, do a color hike where each girl picks a color and tries to find items of that color. Spend as much time on the hike as you wish. Make sure the girls bring water bottles and provide a granola bar snack if you are going to be gone for awhile.
3. Touch, Smell, Listen
Get the senses flowing with this fun activity. You can work on this during the hike or make it as a scavenger hunt for a different activity to do in the afternoon or morning. What they will need to do is basically look for things that smell a certain way, sound a certain way, and feel a certain way. To do this, they will need to utilize their senses to find the objects. Create lists of certain textures, smells, and sounds for the girls to find in the outdoors. They can include, rough, smooth, bumpy, wet, crumbly, hard, flowery smelling, sweet smelling, fruity, bad smelling, leaves rustling, birds chirping, water running, animals moving, wind blowing, etc. Make sure you make out the lists ahead of time so you don't have to spend time thinking about things in each category. You can break the girls up into teams or pairs to find the objects.
4. Dress for the Weather Relay
This will be a fun relay race to cap off the night. If you are at a council camping facility and are staying in a building, this is a good activity to do inside after it gets dark. Otherwise, if you are staying in tents, you might want to consider doing this before the sun goes down if you need to do it outside.
To prepare for this game, you need to find some adult size clothes for various types of weather. Things to include might be shorts, tank tops, sweaters, long pants, rain gear, hats, etc. Make sure you have enough of each type to match the number of teams you are going to have. Two teams will need two sets of all clothes. Place items in a large trash bag or duffel bag. At the starting line, leave the bag of clothes for each team. The teams will line up behind the bag. Think of a weather situation and at the start, the girls will have to find the clothes for that type of weather from the bag and put on. So, it you say it is raining, they will need to look through the bag and find the rain gear and put it on. They will then run down to a predetermined spot, turn around, come back, take off the clothes, and put them back in the bag. The next girl follows and so on until all girls have finished.
Make this overnight a lot of fun and keep them busy so they will be tired and go right to sleep. For some girls, this may be the first time away from home or the first time camping. Bedtime will be the hardest time to cope. Once they get past that, they will enjoy this time and want to do it again and again.