Bestselling Girls' Outdoor Recreation Shorts in 2020
Tesla TM-P33-CB_X-Small j-s Men's Thermal Wintergear Compression Baselayer Pants Leggings P33
- Winter gear P33 : Thermal Pants designed for warmth (Fleece lining).
- Order usual size ( Extreme Compression Fit) if you prefer a looser fit please choose 1 size up
- 87% polyester-13% spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Perfect option during various indoor activities and outdoor excursion.
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Capris, Shade, 8
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Breathable Fabric
Hanes Little Girls' Ruffle Pocket Short, Process Blue, X-Small
- French terry cotton is smooth outside and softly textured inside
- Front pockets dressed up with ruffle trim
- Rollover cuffs show inner texture
- Pull-on styling for easy on and off (no zipper or draw cord)
- All the comfort you expect from Hanes
Soffe Girls Authentic Soffe Shorts, Orange, Small
- 7 ounce 50 percent polyester, 50 percent cotton material. V notched legs
- Classic roll down elastic waist band
AERO|TECH|DESIGNS Child Bike Gloves in Pink X-Large (10-12)
- Children's premium quality leather cycling gloves have the highest quality spandex surface for stretch and superior fit.
- The premium quality natural leather on the palms is strong and rugged, but is soft to the touch. Great for cycling, gymnastics and the monkey bars at recess!
- Velcro closure provides great fit for a wide range of sizes. Four child sizes offered. Fabric matches our bicycle shorts and our bicycle seat covers.
- Machine Wash and Air Dry.
- Child Sizes: S (0-2) M (2-4) L (6-8) XL (10-12)
Football Is For Girls: A Modern Chick's Guide to Understanding the Game
Boxercraft Women's Cotton Short Boxer - Large - Bubble Gum
- 4.0 oz., 100% cotton flannel
- 1" inseam
- Imprintable elastic band
- False fly with 2 buttons
AERO|TECH|DESIGNS Child Bike Short in Black Small (0-2)
- Children's Padded Cycling Shorts fit great and are ideal for padding your child's bottom. The fabric is smooth, and soft. Seams are sewn with a smooth flat-locked stich which is soft next to skin. Elastic waist is soft and the leg hems are cover-stitched to be smooth and comfortable.
- Shorts are made of a stretchy and soft fabric that is a rugged 7.2 oz. 84% Nylon 16% Spandex. The material is a six way stretch knittricot knit that stays in place.
- This short has an antibacterial high density foam chamois padding in the saddle area that absorbs shock and cushions the bicycle seat. Special thick wicking chamois pad make these shorts very popular.
- Machine Wash and Air Dry. Made in the USA!
- Child Sizes: Small (size 0-2T, 18-19 waist) | Medium (size 2-4, 20-21 waist) | Large (size 6-8, 22-23 waist) | X-Large (size 10-12, 24-25 waist) [*NOTE: sizes are clothing size, not age; waist measurements are in inches.]
CIDEROS Waterproof Reusable Swim Diaper One Size Nappy for Babies Infants Leakproof Swimming Shorts Breathable Knitted Fabric Watersport Swimwear - Seabed Gorgeous
- Reusable and washable will save a lot of money!
- Several cute and beautiful patterns for your beloved babies.
- Unit size but with large setting: by button system. Especially for 0-3 years old.
- Suitable for babies weigh at 10-40 lbs; Waist between 7.8-22 inches / 20-56cm; Thigh circumference between 4.3-11.8 inches / 11-30 cm.
- Lining Material: Nylon Cloth; Outer material: fabric + TPU film (breathable / leak-proof / soft / strong pull); Waist & leg opening with soft Lycra bindings for easy on / off.
Soffe Juniors Athletic Short, Navy, Medium
- Casual short featuring exposed elastic waistband and side slits at legs
- Note: The short is typically worn - with the waistband rolled down, therefore highlighting the white waistband. Should the wearer choose to wear the shorts without rolling the waistband down - the garment is all black.
A2S Protection Paracord Bracelet K2-Peak – Survival Gear Kit with Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife & Whistle (Black/Red 8.5")
Clearance! Napoo Women Beautiful Ultrathin Transparent Crystal Lace Elastic Short Socks (A)
Baiyu 1 Pair Summer Women Lady Girl Sexy Lace Floral Short Gloves Sun UV Protection Sunproof Thin Elegant Short Gloves Wedding Gloves for Dress, Driving, Wedding,One Size,Flexible--Colour
- Material: Lace
- Short lace gloves, about 23CM
- Sheer floral lace gloves;Comfortable stretch fit
- Great for special occasions,wedding,church and any formal outing.
- Protect your arms from sunshine when you go outside,especially when you are driving
Lyme Disease, Ticks, and Common Sense
Lyme disease, spread by the bite of infected ticks, can be prevented without giving up fun outdoors.
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection transmitted to human beings by the bite of infected ticks. Not long after the recognition of Lyme disease, I spent a week in the backwoods of South Carolina, where my hosts insisted I learn how to avoid ticks, difficult in a place where deer, a major host of ticks, literally slept on the front porch at night, just because of the unpleasantness of the bites, even though news of Lyme disease had not yet reached them.
Symptoms of Lyme Disease
Early symptoms of Lyme disease are headache, fever, fatigue, muscle or joint pain, in general, flu-like symptoms, as well as a skin rash, often called a "bull's eye rash," because of its appearance. Later, the infection may affect the heart, joints, and nervous system. Sometimes, symptoms of dementia are observed. A special problem with Lyme disease is that some people do not have any of these symptoms early on, and although the rash is considered typical of the disease, some people never have it.
Diagnosis of Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is diagnosed based on observation of those symptoms, the likelihood of being around ticks, and laboratory testing, although the rate of false negatives can be alarmingly high. Generally, taking antibiotics for a few weeks can successfully treat Lyme disease.
Prevention of Lyme Disease
Prevention of Lyme disease involves minimizing contact with ticks, especially during the spring and summer. For the individual, that means, if you are going out in the woods (or even a park) in areas known to have ticks, use insect repellant, of course, following the manufacturer's recommendations. Wear light clothing. Ticks do not find light clothing unappetizing. Light clothing just makes it easier to see ticks. Tuck your pants legs (no shorts, of course) into your socks or, even better, boots. Have a little family bonding by checking each other for ticks. Friends don't let friends carry ticks. The sooner you find and remove ticks, the better. Be sure to apply an antiseptic to the bite area.
General approaches to the problem include appropriate landscaping, fencing (to keep deer out), and appropriate measures to exterminate ticks. Around your home, remove litter, piles of firewood, and other mini-habitats that might attract rodents and their accompanying ticks. Since the ticks that cause Lyme disease also carry other diseases, anything that lowers human contact with ticks is doubly effective.
There was a vaccine for Lyme disease, which was taken off the market in 2002 because of low sales.
Points to Remember about Lyme Disease
There has never been a recorded case of one person catching Lyme disease from another. Lyme disease is spread by bites of very small ticks, so small that they may be difficult to see, that bite infected deer or rodents and can spread the disease not only to humans but also to pets and livestock.
By all means, get outdoors and enjoy the beauty of nature. Just remember Lyme disease and ticks, so use a little common sense to avoid getting in touch with some of nature's less beautiful aspects.
I am not a medical professional, and this information is provided for educational purposes only. Nothing that I write should take the place of information provided by your licensed health care provider.