Bestselling Girls' Martial Arts Jackets in 2021
Kung Fu Jacket Tai Chi Uniform Men’s Chinese Traditional Martial Arts Clothing Wing Chun Training Suit Top Chinese Tang Suit Buttonless Shirt 100% Linen (XL, Red)
HAIVIDO Karate Uniform with Belt Light Weight Elastic Waistband& Drawstring White for Kids Training
- 55% cotton+45% polyester/35% cotton+65% polyester.imported
- It has enough space between the legs which allows more room for kicks, stretching, etc
- Very light weight fabric which may be good for hot summer days if practicing outdoors, or in a relatively warm indoor area
- Breathable and quick dry material,easy clean and easy washing
- Notes:The new karate gi material is a little hard, but it will be fine after being washed.100% money back,Shop with confidence. If you do not like our karate uniform for any reason, we offer a full refund or free replacement in 30 days. No reasons.
Comfy Men Chinese style Martial Art Winter Cotton Wadded Jacket Apricot XL
- We Locate in China, Sell in USA.
- We are the Most Professional Online Wholesaler and Retailer.
- Our size is Chinese Size,if no idear, Contact Us Freely.
- Understandig is Important for Both of US,pls Let us Know if You not Satisfied.
- US 4X-Large=China 5X-Large:Length:29.53"(75cm),Bust:48.82"(124cm),Shoulder:21.26"(54cm),Sleeve Length:25.59"(65cm)
Sanabul Kids Highlights Brazilian Jiu Jitsu BJJ Gi (Black, K2)
- The Highlights Kid's Gi is one of the best uniforms available at an amazing price point.
- New and improved size chart with minimal shrinkage fabric. The reviews mentioning shrinkage are from the previous fabric weave. Light weight Santec weave cotton fabric jacket is more comfortable than the traditional heavier fabric of most other bjj gi's which kids hate. Please note if you wash the in cold water and hang dry the shrinkage will be minimum but if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer
- Light weight cotton pants with new elastic waistband helps to prevent unnecessary tying of the usual gi drawstring
- Reinforced double stitching in the jacket and pants makes this gi extra durable. Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment helps to prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections.
- For a limited time when you purchase a Sanabul Highlights Kids Gi you will also get a Sanabul Kids White Belt for free. In order to get the free belt you must add a K0-K3 belt to your shopping cart at the same time you purchase the Sanabul Highlights Kids Gi (while supplies last)
Women's Vintage Style Taekwondo Martial Arts Casual Sweatshirt Tunic Slim Fit Hoodie Pockets Dress
- 100% Cotton,Comfortable To Wear
- Fashion Style:Tunic Hoodie , Hip Length, Front Pockets, Adjustable Drawstring Tie And Long Sleeves
- Hoodie Dress Is Chic, Sporty And Sexy To Show Your Charm; The Right Dress Is Always Easy To Make A Dramatic Entrance At A Party,club,Hallowmas And Also Suitable For Casual, Work, Travel
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors / Do Not Bleach / Tumble Dry Low / Remove Promptly
- ATTENTION PLEASE:Please Don't Use Amazon Size Chart, Please Use Our Advice Size Chart In Product Description,Compare With Yourself More Carefully,thank You
Kung Fu Jacket Tai Chi Uniform Reversible Linen Cotton Both Sides Wear Shirt Unisex Chinese Traditional Martial Arts Clothing Wing Chun Training Suit Chinese Tang Suit Top (XL, Navy)
- Made by Chinese traditional workmanship and high quality Linen(35%) and Cotton(65%)
- The fabric is breathable, which can prevent excessive perspiration and keeps body comfortable
- Chinese traditional frog buttons and mandarin collar
- Package includes one top
- This item is Asian size. Please check the size chart before purchasing
ZooBoo Chinese Martial Arts Suit - Chinese Traditional Tang Suit Costume Kung Fu Uniforms Long Sleeve Jacket Suits Shirt and Pant Outfit Uniforms for Man - Pure Cotton (M/170, Navy Blue)
Physix Gear Sport Compression Calf Sleeves for Men & Women 20-30mmhg - Best Footless Compression Socks for Shin Splints, Running, Leg Pain, Nurses & Pregnancy -Increase Circulation - BLK/GRY S/M - M/L
- COMFY CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS - Finally! A Durable Calf Compression Sleeve designed to last without compromising Quality or Comfort. Double stitched seams with Long Sleeve durable Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Calf Compression Footless Socks. Quality stitched Easy to get on even though they are Compression sleeves! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your blood circulating in style! Great for Maternity, Cycling,relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues. Prevent Medical Blood clots after surgery and Fits well unlike other Doctor prescribed Stiff varieties. The Graduated compression wraps begins at the ankle working to the calf perfectly fitted wont dig into the back of your knee. Instant comfort support. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Comfortable Base Layer Breathable material and carefuly construction. Feel Youthful again as Physix Sleeves reduce soreness due to varicose veins and gain Peace of Mind with no slipping seen with lesser quality sleeves. Fall in love with your new Durable Sleeves easy to pull and use in extremely hot weather, CrossFit, through mud water wall / crawl / rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for Nursing Mothers Nurses Teachers or extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE - An Excellent compression footless hose for Shin splints with a fashionable look that will turn heads and help avoid injuries! Washable designed with Quality Nylon Spandex Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the skin to sleeve feel is amazing. Use Your Calf Leggings at work or during that 6 mile walk Your durable sleeves work with your routine. Feel the tranquillity as your Calf Sleeves Suppress fatigue both during and after your run.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! - We cut no corner in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Add your Stamina Calf Compression Sleeves to your Cart and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Kung Fu Sashes (Yellow)
- Colored Kung Fu Sashes
- Made from light weight satin
- Measurements: 4" x 120"
- Available Colors: Red - Brown - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - White - Black
- Please purchase directly from only Ace Martial Arts Supply authorized dealer- Martial Arts land to receive a quality product.
Kids American Flag Martial Arts T-Shirt Pocket Judo Karate Tee 12 Navy
- Cool t-shirt for men women girls boys teens teenager juniors young kids youth child children. USA flag chest pocket martial arts jersey tshirt american flag judo tee shirt us flags karate t-shirts judoka tshirts karateka tees shirts for woman man infant.
- Perfect Christmas gift idea or to back of school for black belt in any specialty: taekwondo, kickboxing, etc, for her him. Apparel outfit underwear clothing clothes dresses dress activewear practice workout tops equipment for womens girl mens boy kid.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
TM-FKJ02-BLK_X-Small Tesla Women's Lightweight Active Performance Full-zip Hoodie Jacket FKJ02
- Design engineered for performance and comfort without compromising feminine style
- Suitable as an outer-layer for Spring/Fall, Mid-layer for Winter
- 91% Polyester - 9% Polyurethane. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Unique thumb hole cuff design for ventilation and functionality during sports activities
- Zipper pocket with an earphone outlet on the inside
ZooBoo Womens Chinese Martial Arts Cotton Linen Long Sleeve Tang Suit Shirt Kungfu Tops (XL, Navy Blue)
- Material: Cotton&Linen
- Important note about size: Please refer to our description in the size selection, or Email to ask us. Thank you!
- Women classic tai chi kung fu shirt in traditional Chinese style
- Women's white shirt, simple personality, Chinese tracksuit
- Elegance, and do not break in restoring ancient ways man boldness of vision
Baby grappling Organic BJJ Jiu-Jitsu Baby Gi Playsuit, White with White Belt, 18-24 Mo 2T
Martial Arts Movies Available for Netflix Instant Viewing that Make the Roku Worth the Price
A look at the martial arts movies available for instant viewing on Netflix.
Enter the Dragon: Special Edition.
The Bruce Lee classic by which all other martial arts movies must ultimately be judged is available in a special edition. Not really sure what is so special about this edition and be aware that the Netflix Roku option doesn't include any special features included on a DVD.
The Karate Kid.
Okay, so Ralph Macchio would be down in about two seconds if he ever faced Bruce Lee, but that's not really the point. I'm not a big fan of this movie; I'm not sure I've ever seen it in its entirety. It stands as one of touchstone movies of the 1980s along with Breakfast Club and Back to the Future, however, so you may very well be a huge fan. Go for broke with your Roku.
Rumble in the Bronx introduced Jackie Chan to most Americans and many of them sought out his previous work at their local video store after watching it. Drunken Master was one of the movies that really established Jackie Chan as the inheritor of Bruce Lee's mantle and he serves himself well. If you are thrilled by watching a man do stunts without benefit of any other special effect than his own athleticism, then you'll enjoy this or any of the other Jackie Chan movies available for Netflix instant viewing like Thunderbolt.
Once Upon a Time in China, Parts I and II.
What next, Once Upon a Time in Belize? The original and the sequel starring Jet Li. What more do you nee do to hear? If you are a fan of martial arts movies, then you already know Jet Li. Take a look at two movies from the early 90s that established his reputation and brought about a renaissance of interest in chop socky movies in America.
Above the Law.
The way I figure it, if you can sit still for a Steven Seagal movie for two hours, then you deserve some kind of recognition. As for me, I've only occasionally landed on a Seagal movie while channel surfing and for some reason I've been able to identify it as such even before Seagal actually appears on-screen. Netflix this only if you possess that unique ability.
Lone Wolf McQuade.
Take the above paragraph and replace the name Steven Seagal with Chuck Norris. I have never understood this man's popularity nor his ability to even sometimes receive critical support. What's the deal with that?
King Kung Fu.
To judge by the reviews left by both Netflix renters and IMDB viewers, King Kung Fu offers pretty much nothing that would make it worth trip to your TV via the Roku. However, there is something to be said for its utterly silliness. I have only watched about a fifteen minutes of it and though it does indeed seem to have been made by bored college kids over a slow weekend, it has a certain goofy charm. And, besides, isn't the site of a man in a gorilla suit doing kung-fu movies worth at least a look? I mean you've got a Netflix subscription and you've got the Roku. It's not going to cost you anything so go ahead.
18 Fingers of Death.
Back in the mid-1970s when premium cable channels meant that that only about ten movies were available each month and they would air for five nights straight, I can remember watching a movie called Five Fingers of Death. The scene that that has never left my impressionable mind is one in which one guy jabs his fingers into another guy's eye sockets and when he pulls them out there are no longer any eyeballs there. Very entertaining to an 11 year old boy. This one features over three times as many fingers and should be three times as entertaining. I can't vouch for that assumption, however, because I am simply not in a place in my life at this time to bring myself to watch a martial arts movie about a guy named Buford Lee. It's a comedy, just in case you couldn't tell, although apparently not much of a comedy.
Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior.
Never seen it. Haven't even heard of it. But it's a got a Netflix rating equal to Enter the Dragon so maybe it is worthwhile if you are into martial arts action movies and it might just be enough to make your Netflix Roku investment worth it.