Bestselling Girls' Football Pants in 2020
LANBAOSI Boys & Girls Long Sleeve Compression Shirts and Pant 2 PCS Set, Black, 7
- Material: Quick Dry and Moisture-Wicking Fabric Transports Sweat Away from The Skin
- 4-way Stretch Fabrication Allows Greater Mobility in Any Direction
- Increase Muscular Power & Endurance - Compression Fit Improves Blood Flow and Oxygen Supply
- Also These Goes Great Underneath School Clothes on Those Freezing Cold Days.
- This Set is A Great Underneath Winter Wear When Skiing, Ice Skating, Hockey, Tubing, Football ect.
Youth Dazzle Football Pants w/ Pads Black/S
- Ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 days for order processing.
adidas Youth Soccer Tiro 17 Pants, XX-Small - Black/White
- 27" inseam (size Medium)
- Ventilated climacool keeps you cool and dry
- Front zip pockets provide storage. Fit tip-if you are in between two sizes for tight fit go for the smaller size and for loose fit go for the larger size
- Drawcord on elastic waist allows for customized fit; mesh insert below back waist offers breathability
- Ribbing on lower legs for a snug fit; tonal 3-stripes on sides; slim fit
MadSportsStuff Football Logo Crew Socks (Black/White, Small)
- PERFECT FOOTBALL SOCKS: Add of a touch of fun to the season with this fresh take on the traditional football sock. This sock is a crew length (hits mid-calf) and comes in many team color combinations. Sure to be a hit with your favorite football player!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made with love in the USA
NIKE Dry Academy Big Kids' Soccer Pants Medium
- Nike Dry fabric moves sweat away from your skin.
- Zippered side pockets provide convenient storage on the move.
- Slim cut with a tapered leg reduces bulk.
- Elastic waistband with contrast-colored lining and drawcord provides a custom fit.
- Iconic Nike Football side stripes are made of breathable mesh fabric.
New Boys & Girls Youth 085 Black Compression Skin Tight Baselayer Pants (M (5))
- Boys & Girls long Pants compression Tights made using Take Five technology
- Compression fit bolsters muscle support and increases circulation
- UVA/UVB Protection - Take Five compressoin protects your skin from UVA/UVB radiation during your outdoor workout
- Great for skiing, snowboarding, training, competing, and all weather sports and activities
- Machine washable
adidas Youth Soccer Condivo 16 Pants, Black/White, X-Small
- Drawcord on striped elastic waist
- Ventilated climacool keeps your child cool and dry
- Mesh ventilation inserts behind knees; ribbed lower back legs; ankle zips for convenience
- Front zip pockets
Adams Youth Football Practice Pant with Sewn In Pad-(7 piece pad set) (Black, Large)
- 7 piece sewn-in pad practice pant
- Full athletic cut
- Lace fly front
Adidas Big Boys Youth Game Ready Team Pants, White Black
- 80% cotton 20% polyester
- Elastic waistband with drawstring provides a comfortable fit
- 2 side pockets
- Screen printed logo
Soared 3D Protection Hip Butt EVA Paded Short Pants Protective Gear Guard Impact Pad Ski Ice Skating Snowboard Black XS
- Impact Resistant Padding: 1.5cm thick EVA padding provides overall protection for your lumbar, butt, crotch and thigh. It helps to guard the hip and tailbones of our children and old men against shattered when falls down or slids down.
- Breathable Material: The material is lightweight and soft to wear inside or outside pants. The mesh vent strap in front is breathable to wick out moisture and keeping a fresh and cool fit.
- Elastic fabric and Adjustable Waist: The adjustable waist with cushion padding inside is adjustable to meet each size demands for waist circumference from 18 inch to 40 inch. The elastic fabric is easy to take on and off with stickers. Great to fit even when kids growing up.
- Easy Storage Packing Bag: Separate Logo packing bag included for easier carrying on and item stock in case of item lost.
- Protective Gear for: skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, figure skating, roller skating, skateboard, scooter, derby and most indoor and outdoor sports.
Defender Men's Compression Baselayer Pants Legging Shorts Tights Soccer, 710-blackblack, XX-Large
- Polyester 92%, Spandex 8% - Smooth and Ultra-Soft Fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight without restriction - Machine Washable.
- Quick and Dry Transport System - Wicks Sweat away from the body, keeping you cooler and drier.
- Workout or Compete for all weather sports and activities - Cool in Summer and heat retention in winter.
- Compression fit bolsters muscle support and increases circulation.
- UPF 30 - Protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
Sub Sports Kids Compression Leggings Running Tights Base Layer Wicking -MY
- Midweight compression leggings/tights are the ideal base layer with 4-way stretch to give a responsive fit while wearing.
- Moisture-wicking fabric transports sweat away from the body during high intensity performance. Flat lock seams prevent irritation for a chafe-free fit.
- The advanced high-wicking fabric helps you to stay dry by transporting moisture away from the skin, whilst its tight fit provides targeted compression to your key muscle groups, increasing your power and endurance.
- Ideal for all sports including running, cycling, triathlon, OCR, rugby, football, fitness, gym, golf, tennis.
- This is a close fitting garment and is designed to feel tight against the body. If you prefer a slightly less compressive fit, move up a size. Machine washable at 30 degrees. 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane.
adidas Youth Soccer Core Pants, Black/White, X-Large
- Made for comfort
- Made for athletes
Seymore Gets Big Girl Pants
Our problem with understanding squirrel genitalia may create an sexual identity problem that will drive Seymore into trying out for "Dancing with the Stars."
Gender Identification Issues
Our little squirrel Seymore is all girl. As she grew older, we realized, she just didn't have the parts necessary for a little boy squirrel. Even though my daughter believes we should change her name to Seymora, I'm all for leaving it at Seymore since she...kind of...answers to it. She's wearing big girl pants now and is completely weaned but spoiled rotten.
Since the last Seymore article, she's had a big scare, built a nest for Dolly, a plush purple and red stuffed toy cat and best buddy, moved into an even larger apartment and learned to fly. Well, not really fly but leap about five feet, which is much farther than I can, so I consider it flying.
There's a lot more to raising a squirrel than I ever realized. She needs to be out an hour a day to learn new skills, investigate things and practice her jumping techniques. Her daily schedule consists of one hour of guided release from her cage for playtime where she climbs on us, plays catch me, catch me and hides in our clothing. I read it was difficult to housebreak squirrels. One woman said, you simply follow them with a dust buster and she was absolutely right. She saves her poo for playtime and in the first five minutes, her butt is a machine gun of tiny pellets. I follow with a paper towel picking them up as she goes.
In order to avoid getting her deposits on our clothing, we now both have Seymore clothes for playtime. I use my old bathrobe (which I wear over my clothes in the winter) and Mike throws on his gray sweatshirt. We do a poop check on each other every few minutes.
Seymore's Big Scare
One particularly significant event was Seymore's big scare. While she may act independent, this incident proved just how fragile she was. I decided to put toys in her area for entertainment. We had a bell with bright pink plastic that resembled the shape of the top section of an old wire coat hanger and the bell hung from the middle. I put it in her bedroom cage right smack above her bed.
She was curious and batted at it. I was quite smug about my ingenious idea and went down the basement. Only a few minutes later, Mike yelled down, "There's something wrong with Seymore."
I ran upstairs to find her huddled in the playroom cage next to Dolly. She shook and refused to move from the area.
I then realized that the shadow cast from the toy that hung from her ceiling resembled a large bird, a bird of prey. Even after taking down the bell, she was reluctant to go back into the cage. I held her and let her sleep in my hand for a while. After some coaching and her favorite treat, a pecan, she inspected the area and decided it was safe. The next day, she stole paper towel from us and made a nest for Dolly.
Like Mother Like Daughter
My circadian rhythm has been messed up so long that there's no hope. Seymore follows the pattern. Every night at 1:30 A.M. she rattles the door and creates a commotion. She's ready for playtime again. No milk, food or chastising can calm her. We have a night squirrel.
Her New Cage
Seymore is the great escape artist, so we built a cage even bigger....stronger....and she still managed to get out. The new cage is 2 feet by 4 feet by 8 feet. We used mesh screen, which seems to be a new favorite food of our gal. After patching up her escape route and putting up cardboard in front to give her privacy from the cats, we still have to replace the mesh with heavier metal screen, one section at a time. If you look closely at the pictures, you'll see Seymore on the open door of the cage.
The Dreaded Release Postponed
Even though she's weaned, she still doesn't have the skills for living on her own over the harsh Indiana winter. In fact, even when spring comes, our girl will be quite surprised to find that the wild doesn't offer her favorite foods, radicchio, avocado, pecans, grapes and squirrel blocks ($1.00 a day habit). However, she'll have a garden full of fennel, twigs and cherry tomatoes, which run close seconds.
We also found two owls nesting in an old tree cavity outside the house. Seymore would make a delicious snack for these birds and until she's bigger, there's no way release is an option right now. So, we're gathering bags of leaves, acorns, twigs and pinecones to winter over our little girl. Before we release her, we're also getting a rabies shot for her...just in case she wants to come home.