Bestselling Girls' Cycling Armwarmers in 2022
Aegend Pink Arm Sleeves for Men Women(Snall), Sun Protection Sleeves - 1 Pair
Cool-Shop UV Protection Cooler Arm Sleeves for Bike/Hiking/Golf (6 Pairs)
- About 14.9" long, 3" diameter for upper arm, 2" for wrist
- Package included: 6 Pairs of Black,White,Pink,Purple,Gray & Light Blue Color arm sleeves
- UV Protection over 98%
- Stretchy, Fast Dry materials for excellent cooling effect
- UV Protection Cooler Arm Sleeves for Bike/Hiking/Golf
Kuty Uv Protection Cooling Arm Sleeves, Sport Arm Sleeves Cover for Women&Men, Perfect for Cycling, Driving, Running, Basketball, Football & Outdoor Activities.(White, Hand Cover)
Wellcls Arm Warmer Fleece Cycling Bike Bicycle Sports Outdoor (White, Large)
- Comfortable Arm Warmer(1 Pair)
- Material: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex (Lining: Fleece)
- Color: Black, White
- Size: S / M / L / XL
- Good elasticity ,Comfortable in cold season
SHINYMOD UV Protection Cooling or Warmer Arm Sleeves for Men Women Kids Sunblock Protective Gloves Running Golf Cycling Driving 1 Pair/ 3 Pairs/ 5 Pairs Long Tattoo Cover Arm Warmer(1 Pair Gray)
SEADEAR Winter Warm Skull Bone Skeleton Long Fingerless Gloves Arm Warmer Sleeve for Women Girls with Stylus
- Glove Size: One size fits most
- Total Length: 34 cm /13.4 inch Stretchable
- Palm Size: 16 / 6.3 inch Stretchable
- Arm Width:Adjustable--- fits most
- Pkg include:1 pair arm warmers with a stylus
Sports Compression Arm Sleeve - Youth & Adult Sizes - Baseball Football Basketball Golf by Bucwild Sports (1 Sleeve - Adult Small)
- Order is for 1 sleeve
- Bucwild Sports Arm Sleeve is perfect for athletes in baseball basketball football golf tennis cycling bowling running volleyball
- Our no slip silicone band will make sure your sleeve stays where you want it.
- Bucwild Sports sleeve features moisture wicking material that will keep your arms dry, and your muscles warm. Material: 80% polyester/20% spandex
- ***IMPORTANT*** Choose Size That Matches Your Bicep Measurement: Child Sizes: Youth Medium (7-8") Youth Large (8-9") Adult Sizes: Small (10-13") Medium (13-15") Large (15-17")
Pearl Izumi - Ride Select Thermal Lite Arm Warmer, Gumdrop, Medium
- 79% Nylon 18% Olefin 3% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- ELITE Thermal Lite fabric provides superior insulation in mild conditions
- Seamless knit construction stretches to fit
- Model/Year 2015
B-Driven Sports Athletic Arm Sleeve | Choose from 40+ Colors & Designs | Premium Compression |Moisture Wicking | UV Protection | for Youth, Men & Women Athlete 1 Sleeve
- Includes One Sleeve (Not pair)
- PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING: measure unflexed, relaxed area above bicep. All sizes measured in inches - | Youth: 8" to 9.0" | XS: 9.5" to 11.5" | S/M: 11.5" to 12.5" | LG: 12.5" to 15.5" | XL: 14.0" to 16.0" | 2XL: 15.5"-17" | 3XL: 16"-19" |
- Non-Slip Elastic band, 35+ UPF Sun Protection, Moisture Wicking, Medium Compression.
- Great for Sports and promoting fast recovery and injury prevention. Excellent for everyday protection and relief from muscle and joint pain.
- 100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE: We are a 3 genration family business from central Minnesota. Whether it's a size exchange, a warranty claim, or simply a return, contact us dirrect and we'll make sure there is no cost associated with any return or exchange.
COOLOMG Arm Sleeve, (One Piece) Youth Adult UV Protection Compression Elbow Sleeve for Cycling Basketball Baseball Driving Digital Camo Yellow Purple Small
- Package included - Sold as One Piece;(Please buy two if you need One Pair); Fit tensile strength for basketball,baseball,football,Cycling,Golf Outdoor and Indoor etc.
- Material Made In Italy; Nice workmanship. Mix resin to reduce tear; UV protection over 98%. Air-permeable fabric wicks moisture away from the skin, you would feel comfortable all the time. Compression material maintains muscle warmth and prevents abrasions. Helps relieve muscle and joint pain, stiffness, and soreness. Keep elasticity after washes.
- Using Environmental Italian Ink, safe and soft for you or your kids skin, no fade after washes. (Machine washable and dryable, hand wash and air-dry is highly recommand)
- Special anti-slip designed by Coolomg. Prevents slipping down. Environmentally material prevent allergies.
- Coolomg Care Plan: 100% Lifetime Guarantee Warranty; No Reason Refund; No Reason Resend. (Whoever you or your kids, whatever teared or ripped, just send pictures to us, Coolomg would be free to send same item to you.)
Xinzechen Compression Cycling Arm Warmers Green Valley Size M
- Material: 86% Polyester and 14% Lycra; the breathable fabric is good for moisture absorption and sweat releasing
- Sun protection design : UV 50+, your body temperature will drop about 3-5 degrees centigrade
- Anti-slip tape on the sleeve cuff: prevent falling during exercise and reduce friction
- Three-needle and five-line sewing process is more suitable for intense exercise, not easy to collapse
- Italian ink digital printing technology with bright colors and never fade; suitable for: riding, traveling, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing
BODY STRENTH Womens Fingerless Gloves Winter Wool Knit Arm Warmer Brown Khaki
- Material: Made of 100% soft wool, warmth and not bulky.
- Stretchy, not too loose or tight.
- Keep your hands and arms warm on the keyboard, steering wheel, phone or other touch screen devices.
- Suitable for students, office workers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Easy Care: Machine washable and hand wash, not itchy, extremely color-fast.
FakeFace High Elastic Lycra Outdoor Sports Cooling Arm Sleeves Cover Golf Sun UV Protection Compression Basketball Shooter Sleeve Arm Warmer for Hiking Jogging Fishing Running Cycling Driving Climing
- 100% Brand new and high quality one pair summer UV protection athletic arm sleeves - pure color for unisex women men
- Made of premium super stretch lycra fabric,extremly comfy cooling feeling of wearing; Features efficiently UV Sun block,breathable,anti-odor and moisture wicking,not only to be worn in hot weather,but also in cold waether as a thermal sleeve
- The arm sleeve adpoted compression design to help stabilize arm muscles and prevent arm fatigue to reduce the chance of injury and improve circulation. This keeps arms warm and loose, ensuring you performance at your best
- One size with high elastic material suitable for unisex adults women men youth girls boys
- Summer sports essentials to cool your arm, block harmful SUN UV and alleviate muscles stress with compression deisgn, ideal for indoor/outdoor sports cycling, running, driving, climbing, hiking, fishing, golf, shooting, skiing, football, baseball, basketball etc.
Protesting California Pizza Kitchen's Lack of Recycling
Consumers take a stand for recycling.
The San Jose airport is not the most exciting place. I had a longer lay-over than planned, and I was enjoying my dinner when this confrontation unfolded in front of me.
The manager finally appeared, and inquired if she could be of any assistance to the rather irate-looking questioner. Again, the, "Do you recycle your pizza boxes?" was asked. It seemed to then dawn on the manager as to the nature of the speaker, and she answered, mildly embarrassed, "No."
The guy then perhaps realized that his question had been a bit loud, and lowered his voice. I could barely make out his reply, something about how California Pizza Kitchen really needed to start recycling, and that he would take his business elsewhere in protest of their wasteful practice.
The USA recycles more, per ton, than any other country on planet Earth. However, the percentage of our waste that we recycle is very low when compared with other Western nations, according to a recent National Geographic article. Parts of the country seem to offer next to nothing when it comes to recycling programs. I grew up on the West coast, where we had one container for trash, and three recycling containers (paper, newspaper, and metal/plastics). It was normal-everyone recycled, it was just another part of life. However, attending school in the Midwest really opened my eyes to the discrepancy that exists between states in regards to recycling programs. My school had no such program, except in the computer lab (waste printer paper was recycled), massive amounts of paper and other materials was simply trashed on a daily basis in the dorms, and local residents only had a trash service, nothing more. My friends, many from Midwest states, didn't have government recycling programs back home, and were quite unfamiliar with the concept. It was only in my Junior undergraduate year that a campus-wide recycling initiative was launched, and this was by the students-the administration and even the some resident advisors either didn't care, or were against the movement ("You have to move the recycling bins out of the alcove! It doesn't look good!"). Some of my friends that were involved in this program spoke of how discouraging it was to find that their floor mates simply treated the recycling bins as just another trash can. However, despite these drawbacks, a lot of paper and plastic was recycled. While recycling certainly has a long way to go before it is considered mainstream by most Americans, it has made significant progress.
Back to San Jose airport. The manager really only just smiled and nodded to the unhappy [potential] customer, and eventually, after explaining his disappointment with their practices, he left.
I don't have anything in particular against California Pizza Kitchen. The food was cheaper than many of the other places in the airport, and tasted fine. However, every single pizza they sell to customer (most of whom eat right there, in the airport, about 5ft away from where they pick up the pizza) comes in a thick, yellow cardboard box. They must give out an enormous amount of these thick pizza boxes each day, given their large customer base, especially at concentrated locations like the San Jose airport. While I realize this is pretty standard for most pizza places (probably helps keep them warm, just how customers desire), it really isn't a 'sustainable' or 'environmentally-friendly' practice. The closest place to dispose of the boxes is a set of trash cans; however, I managed to find a paper/cardboard recycling container after walking for a bit.
I would suggest that California Pizza Kitchen ask customers if they would like their food as either "Eat here" or "To go." For those 'eating here', a simple paper plate would easily suffice. This would create far less waste, and would probably be cheaper as well. Granted, issues like grease (leaking through the plates) and durability (most paper plates are rather weak) must be taken into account. Using plastic plates, and collecting them from finished customers would also eliminate a lot of the paper waste, although it would cost more (initially) and require a washing-machine
Before I left, I overheard another man, talking on his cell phone, in the California Pizza Kitchen seating area. "You know what the most wasteful part of this airport is? California Pizza Kitchen. They give out loads of these yellow cardboard boxes for ever single pizza, but never bother to recycle them."
I'm sure they'll catch on someday. The question is...how much material will be wasted in the process?