Bestselling General Musical Instrument Accessories in 2020
ChromaCast CC-MSTAND Folding Music Stand with Carry Bag
Stagg CB304BK 4.5-Inch Rock Cowbell for Drumset
- Steel Construction
- Mounting Bracket with Screw Attached
- Durable Black Finish
KLIQ UberTuner - Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele & Chromatic Tuning Modes
- FAST & ACCURATE: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- SUPER BRIGHT DISPLAY: The large color display allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- EASY TO USE: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- RELIABLE: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Korg Acoustic Guitar Bridge Pins (TM50BK)
- Product Code: TM50BK
- Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- 2 AAA Batteries Required (not included, best with Polaroid AAA Batteries)
On-Stage SM7122BB Compact Folding Sheet Music Stand with Bag, Black
- Classic design folds for easy storage and portability
- Includes music stand bag
- Adjustable tilting bookplate holds three 8.5" x 11" sheets, folds down flat for storage
- Fold out extensions hold sheets securely in place
- Friction locking clutch adjusts height from 26-40" for sitting or standing positions
- Tripod leg assembly adjusts for varying floor space availability and folds flat for storage
- Added leg braces and non-slip rubber feet for added stability
- The sheet music stand bag included in this combo pack comes with a convenient shoulder carrying strap. All edges are piped and the durable material make this bag a smart choice to protect your stand.
LSQtronics Multifunction Digital Metronome LCD Beat Tempo Audio with Human voice, Mechanical sound, Muyu sound for Piano Guitar Violin Guzheng and other musical instrument accessories.
- The multifunction digital metronome have Human voice, Mechanical sound, Muyu sound to be select, and you can adjustable the volume.
- Time alarm function, 24 hours to develop point alarm, let you exercise reasonable control of time.
- Large LCD display, easy to read and intuitive interface music metronome.
- Metronome with Tempo range: 40-208 bpm of variation, function enables you to test your ideal tempo or tempo of a track.
- Beat: 0.1.2.3.220.127.116.11.8.9 beats per measure, compatible with piano guitar violin guzheng and other musical instrument accessories.
Sound harbor 2 Pack Rosin for Violin Viola and Cello Rosin for Bows (2pack square box)
- Rosin is well suited for violin, viola and cello.Enables maximized projection and extra clear bow articulation
- Good quality, low dust, high viscosity is a little bit, make the instrument pronunciation sensitive, timbre
- Great grip and sound penetrating,Well suited for all kinds of steel and synthetic strings.
- Rosin with Good quality and low dust rosin protect human body against the harm
- Handmade soft rosin.Designed for violin, viola, cello
Piano Stickers for Keys – Removable w/Double Layer Coating for 49/61 / 76/88 Keyboards
Barbie Musician Doll & Playset, Blonde
- Young imaginations can rock with Barbie Musician Doll and Playset that includes two musical instruments -- a keyboard and a guitar!
- The acoustic-style guitar has a detachable pink strap that matches its body and is perfect for practice or performance
- The keyboard sits on the pull-out shelf of a wood-inspired stand; a cool black bench lets Barbie doll sit or stand to help her hit the right notes
- The top shelf of the keyboard stand has a smaller stand for the included music sheet and one that holds two microphones -- both a recording-style microphone and a pop-filter microphone are included and snap in and out of the stand!
- Pink headphones and a water bottle can take a story from the studio to the stage
LuminoLite Rechargeable 12 LED Eye-Care Warm Book Light, Clip On Bed Reading Light, Music Stand Lamp, 2 Brightness. Perfect for Bookworms, Kids & Music Players.USB Cable Included.
Manhasset Model #48 Sheet Music Stand
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made.
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position.
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip.
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.
- Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music.
Music Conductor Baton , TwoS Professional Baton Stage Concert Conductor Tools Musical Instruments Accessories
Vic Firth American Custom SD1 General Drumsticks
- Model SD1
- Length: 16 3/8"
- Diameter: 0.635"
- Round Tip
- Ideal for orchestral work, rock and band.
- Ideal for orchestral work, rock and band
- A legendary practice stick
- Round tip. L=16 3/8'', Dia.=.635''
Rare Musical Instruments: The Bass Saxophone
The bass is a huge saxophone that lost almost all of its appeal by the mid-1900s. Today, the bass sax is making a comeback, and this massive sax can't help but make an impression.
The Bass Saxophone
Acoustic science tells us that if you want to lower the sound of an instrument you need to make it bigger. Depending on the resonator, this could mean making it much bigger than an instrument only an octave higher, as is the case with the Bass Saxophone.
Pitched in B-flat, it is only a perfect fourth lower than the bari sax, but the bass saxophone is huge in comparison. The baritone is big enough, but the need for a conical pipe means that the bore of the bass saxophone is considerably larger at the bell than even the bari. This makes for a few practical considerations. In order to keep the instrument high enough to play, the neck loops up in a dramatic fashion. A significant length of tubing is just in that massive loop, making the baritone saxophone seem tame.
Another thing to consider is the raw weight of that much brass. The bass saxophone is extremely heavy. Many performers give up on neck straps or harnesses altogether, using a peg like a cello or a tripod stand to hold the sax.
The Sound of a Bass Sax
Bass Saxophones have the versatility of any member of the saxophone family in tone and texture. It is possible to play a "bright" bass saxophone, but due to our perceptions of sound, even the brightest of bass players will have trouble being perceived over the higher pitched instruments. Thus, the bass is often stuck playing double for another instrument, playing backup lines, or bridging holes in the sound. In fairness, that is still an important role, but many sax players prefer to be up front and in your face.
Today it is experiencing a considerable comeback. Considering it was never extremely popular to begin with, the fact that they are being made at all today is quite interesting. There are vintage saxes still to be found around the country, but the size of the instrument is its failing. Big saxes fall hard, and if you drop the sax just once, it may be extremely expensive to repair. Thus, finding an intact and playable vintage bass saxophone is extremely rare.
Considerations for Playing Bass Sax
If you want to be the unique bass sax player, you should consider it carefully. Your ensemble opportunities may be limited by the fact that many people won't know what to do with you. Also, the instrument is massive and it takes a strong back and a solid arm to just move around. . They require more air support anecdotally.
They also cost significantly more than their smaller cousins. Just a case for a bass sax can run up to $400. If you are considering a bass sax, it pays to start with an alto or tenor to get used to playing the sax before you make the leap.
If you are looking for a new instrument, International Woodwinds is currently producing a line of Bass Saxophones. They are over $10,000 new, but they have received solid marks for build quality from many respected players. Also, while they are hard to find, a Brazilian company was producing Bass Saxophones with an extended range down to at least low A, like an extended baritone sax.