Bestselling Garage Storage System Hardware in 2020
Ironton Metal Wall Mount Hardware Parts Storage System with 24 Bins
- Mounts on the wall for easy installation
- Space-saving design
- Metal rack with 24 bins
- 12 bins: 4in.L x 4in.W x 2.3in.H each
- 6 bins: 6.3inL. x 4in.W x 2.8in.H each
Hopkins 90164 2x4basics Work Bench and Shelving Storage System
- Lumber not included
- Includes 4 workbench legs, 6 shelf links
- Brackets made of heavy gauge structural resin supports up to 1000 lbs (400 kg) per shelf
- Customizable workbench of any length up to 8 ft, width up to 4 ft, bench sitting at 36 inches tall
- Only straight 90 degree cuts, no miter or angle cuts necessary
Shepherd Hardware 8088E Heavy Duty Steel Garage Storage/Utility Hooks, 6-Pack
- Heavy duty tubular Steel storage hooks in 3 convenient sizes
- Powder coated, rust resistant construction with non-marking tips
- Hooks safely hold 25 pounds or more when properly installed
- Mount simply on hardwood, studded walls, block or brick with screws (not included)
- Endless options for efficient storage in the garage, shop, basement, or shed
Rubbermaid FastTrack Garage Storage System All-in-One Rail & Hook Kit, 6-Piece, 1784418
- Our kits are an excellent way to get everything you need to start organizing your garage with the FastTrack garage organization system
- All installation hardware included
- Locking grippers on accessory hooks provide reinforced security when attaching hooks to the rail
- Kit includes (1) 32" FastTrack garage rail, (1) utility hook, (2) 1-handle hooks and (2) scoop hooks
PortaMate PBR-001 Wood Organizer and Lumber Storage Metal Rack with 6-Level Wall Mount – Indoor and Outdoor Use
Ultrawall 8PC Garage Organizer, Garage Storage System With Hooks, Tool Organizer Holder Hanger
Racor PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift 4-by-4-Foot Cable-Lifted Storage Rack
- Roof-mounted garage stock rack; pulley system raises and lowers for easy access
- Lifts and stores up to 250 pounds high above garage floor without using a ladder
- Heavy-duty steel support beams; assembly required
- Includes support beams, 4 by 4 platform, winding axle, vinyl coated steel cable, mounting hardware
- 4-square-foot storage platform; 76 pounds; 1-year limited warranty
Shepherd Hardware Heavy Duty Wall Organizer, 48 Inch, 9-Piece Kit
- Quick snap hook system makes it easy to move and arrange hooks for custom organization and maximizing storage space
- Includes (2) 24Hang rails, 1 dual 's' hook for items with long handles, 2 multi-purpose straight hooks, 2 small 'J' hooks, 1 double scoop hook, and 1 double prong power tool holder
- Powder coated steel construction with rubber coated hooks
- Perfect for storage in the garage, workshop, basement, laundry room, mud room or shed
- Pre-drilled holes for quick and easy mounting to 16-inch or 24-inch spaced studs
NewAge Products 40151 4-Feet by 8-Feet Ceiling Mount Garage Storage Rack, Grey
- Measures 96"L x 48"D x 45"H with a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs. of distributed weight
- Minimum hanging height from ceiling: 27 inch.Provides up to 104 cubic feet of storage space
- Powder coated paint finish protects against rust, scratches, and temperature change
- Adjustable height anywhere from 18 inches to 42 inches
- Adjustable length from 4 x 6 feet to 4 x 8 feet. Adjustable to 4' x 6' rack- 72 L x 48 D x 45 H inches
HyLoft 00625 45-Inch by 45-Inch Overhead Storage System, Hammertone
- Holds up to 250 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- All steel construction with scratch-resistant black powder coat finish
- Over 30 cubic ft. of storage space for seasonal decorations, luggage, coolers, and more
- Height-adjustable from 17 in. to 28 in. to fit almost any joist configuration
- Hardware included
WallPeg 43 Pc. Peg Board Storage System - Pegboard Hook Assortment Organizer Bins Y/B # AM 302- 2
Triton Products LocBin 3-210TBWS Wall Storage Unit with Interlocking Poly Bins, 24-Count, Teal, 26-Piece
- Available in fun, bright colors such as raspberry, orchid, teal and brown that transform storage areas and bring style to a room
- Wall mount rail system inclues (2) 8-3/4 In. rails that can be installed side by side or separately
- The interlocking channel system slides and locks the bins together so they won't collapse or topple into one another
- Extra deep groove system accepts bin dividers that stay in place and allows you to sort small, loose pieces
- Takes five minutes to install and system includes all mounting hardware
FLEXIMOUNTS 3x8 Overhead Garage Storage Rack Adjustable Ceiling Storage Rack Heavy Duty, 96" Length x 36" Width x 40" Height, White
- Integrated grid design for easier assembly; More stable and sturdy compared to others with separete frame and wire.
- Easier DIY installation with step-by-step diagrams. Installation Template helps make plan;
- Heavy cold-rolled 14 gauge steel construction provides safety loading up to 550lbs. High quality screws provided. All hardwares have gone through strict tests.
- Everything arrived in one box compared to other racks come with separate boxes.
- Dimensions: 96 in. L x 36 in. W x 22-40 in. H; Universal compatibility with different ceiling joists spacing.
A UNC Charlotte Alumnus' Take on Campus' Noose Controversy, Chancellor's Response
I received a letter from the Chancellor of my alma mater, UNC Charlotte. The entire campus received a letter about two rope-tied with noose knots found in the facilities workshop storage area on campus. The bucket was found by a fellow employee.
I attended this school, and I have had personal experience with racism on this campus. The letter states that there is a zero-tolerance policy but the campus, staff, and faculty tolerate hate on a daily basis, it is unspoken. I remember calling the campus police about "KKK" being sprayed on a dormitory, I do not recall there being a letter send out and the campus being told that there was an investigation of the situation. Later that day I see workers power washing the wall.
I feel if racism against blacks are ignored on campus. While the campus officials think everything is fine underneath it is not. The campus can promote all the "diversity" program it wants but if you do not get to the heart of the issue mainly the employees on campus then what is the point in spending money to promote diversity.
The next letter the campus sent out stated that there was a full investigation and the employee is an avid sportsmen and he showing another employee how to tie knots. I actually worked in this department and unless they hired some new people since I left none of the workers are avid sportsmen, but I could be wrong. How odd is it that the knots resembles a noose. According to the report since they where not in public display it is not seen as racial intimidation. Back to me seeing the "KKK" symbol displayed on the wall of a dormitory, that was publicly display and nothing seem to have happened.
My opinion of this situation may be biased, considering I attended this school.
Questions to ask:
Why was it hidden in a bucket in the storage area?
After the knots were tied why were they not untied after demonstration?
If the employee was a sportsmen and knot tying is normal, why not do it out in the open?
Why is every racial attack toward blacks seen as a misunderstanding?
Is it only racial intimidating when it is out in public?
Racism is like a cancer; if you do not want it spread, you have to cut it out.