Bestselling Games for Kids in 2021
Ideal Hot Potato Electronic Musical Passing Game
- Wild, frantic, laugh out loud, electronic musical tater-tossing good time that can be played by the whole family
- Begin the music and pass the potato, but don't get caught holding the spud when the music stops
- Designed for 2-6-players
- Includes an electronic plush potato stuffed with foam, 13 potato chip cards, 3 AG13/LR44 batteries and instruction
- Recommended for children 4 years of age and older
Pressman Charades for Kids
- Great fun for the whole family!
- Ages 4 and up
- For 3 or more players
- Contents include 150 charade cards with 450 charades, game die, sand timer and rules
HedBanz Game, Family Guessing Game - Edition may vary
- FUN FAMILY GUESSING GAME: Hedbanz is the fun, fast-paced, easy to play question game of "What am I?" Ask yes or no questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object. Be the first player to guess what you are & win!
- KID-FRIENDLY BOARD GAME: The categories are simple, allowing everyone, even young children, to get in on the family fun. Since you're be racing against the one-minute sand-clock timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy & challenging your wit
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY FOR KIDS: Kids will flex their deductive reasoning skills with the game's simple question-&-answer premise. By making connections & coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids also practice creative critical thinking skills.
- SPIN MASTER GAMES: We offer a wide array of fun & stimulating board games for children, from question games like HedBanz to drawing games like The Cat Game to activity games like Croc 'N' Roll, as well as board games for adults like Would You Rather...?
PlayMonster Yeti in My Spaghetti
- Silly, easy-to-play game!
- Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top
- Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall!
- If you make Yeti fall, you lose!
- Includes 30 Noodles, Yeti, Bowl, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up
Let's Go Fishin'
Hasbro Connect 4 Game
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc-dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
Watch Ya' Mouth Family Edition - The Authentic, Hilarious, Mouthguard Party Card Game
- TOP SELLING, ORIGINAL, AWARD WINNING PARTY CARD GAME: Awarded 2017 Toy of The Year by Australian Toy Association. Perfect if you're looking for the best board game or card game to enjoy with a small group
- AS SEEN ON TV: Featured card game on Good Morning America, Buzzfeed's "The Try Guys" & More!
- Imagine your friends silly faces while they try to say "Warm Beef Meatballs" while wearing cheek retractors/mouth pieces
- ENJOY FUN WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY: 3-10 Players wear cheek retractors and speak out phrases while teammates guess what they are saying. Includes 143 Family-Safe Phrases. Great for all ages including kids who are 8+
- ADULT (NSFW) EXPANSION AVAILABLE: Get the Adult Bundle if you are a horrible person who likes to say naughty things
Hasbro Pie Face Game
- Hilarious Pie Face game might just splat you in the face
- Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment
- Score a point every time you turn the handle without getting splatted
- Includes 1 pie thrower, 1 throwing arm, 2 handles, chin rest, splash guard mask, spinner and sponge.
- Slide your head through the mask and watch out
Sequence for Kids
- The classic game of Sequence made just for kids!
- Play a card from your hand, and place your chip on the corresponding character on the board - the first with four chips in a row wins!
- Exciting strategy game helps develop logical thinking skills
- Reading is not required to play
- Targets kids ages 3 to 6
Hasbro Guess Who? Classic Game
- Features tabletop gameboards and game pieces
- Players try to guess each other's mystery character
- For 2 players
Hasbro Games Toilet Trouble
- Hilarious game for kids and families
- Flush but watch out for random spray of water
- Funny toilet flushing sound effects. To Avoid Injury - Use only clean tap water
- Includes game base, toilet base, toilet tank with toilet paper roll spinner, toilet bowl with lid, and instructions
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries Required (demo batteries included)
Classic Biting Hand Crocodile Game for Kids
- Every time you open the croc's mouth a random tooth will be sore
- Pick the sore tooth and the croc's jaws will snap at your finger
- No loose parts, no assembly, no batteries required
- Fun for the whole family
Pressman Toys Shark Bite Game (2-4 Players)
- Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the colorful sea creatures using the fishing rod
- Watch out - you never know when the shark will bite!
- Unique gameplay that does not need batteries!
- Easy set up - just snap the sea creatures into the game unit and start fishing
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
Best Online Valentine's Day Games for Kids
Playing games is one of the best ways for kids to keep busy on Valentine's Day. Here are some of the best websites that host free online arcade games with a Valentine's Day theme.
There are plenty of kid-safe Valentine's Day Flash arcade games on the Funschool.com website. They include "Cupid Clobber," "Valerie Valentine: Extreme Florist," "Cupid Filbricks" and "Chocolate Biz." There's also a page with Valentine's Day coloring pages that your kids can color online.
TheKidzPage.com has lots of online Flash games with a Valentine's Day theme. Kids can play online Valentine's Day sliding puzzle games, "Valentine's Basketball," "Valentine Hearts," "Valentine Concentration," "Teddy Bear: Spot the Difference," "Valentine's Alpha Drop" and "Heart Balloons" games.
The PrimaryGames website has educational Valentine's Day themed online Flash games. Games include "Search for Love," "Valentine's Cupcakes," "Valentiner," "Romeo," "Valentine's Day Word Search" and "Valentine Hunt, as well as Valentine's themed puzzles and Tic Tac Toe.
On AKidsHeart.com, kids can play several different online Valentine's Day Flash games. They include "Don't Break My Heart," "5 Hearts in a Row," "Find the Differences Game," "Trap My Heart," "Heart Pong," "Dress Up Doll for Valentine's Day" and "Heart-Break." There are also lots of online Valentine's Day jigsaw puzzles on this site.
Kids' Turn Central hosts Java-based online Valentine's Day games for kids such as Valentine's Day themed word search, trivia games and crossword and jigsaw puzzles. Other games include Valentine's Day themed Concentration and Jumble. You must have Java enabled in your web browser to play several of these games.
The site Flash Games for Kids has numerous Flash-based online Valentine's Day games that are safe for kids. The most popular games are "Be My Valentine," "Arrows-Hearts," "Chompy's Chocolate Factory," "Cake in Love," "Dreaming Love," "Broken Hearts" and "Love Ground." You can play ten games on the Flash Games for Kids website before you have to register for a free account.
The sites with Flash Valentine's Day games require Adobe Flash Player to run. For Java games, you must install Java Runtime. You should also have an updated web browser such as Internet Explorer 7 or higher or FireFox 2 or higher.
For more ideas on this topic, read Best Sites to Find Free Valentine's Day Printables for Kids and Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids.