Bestselling Gage Block Accessories in 2020
81PCS/Set Precision Gage Block set with NIST equivalent certs, Grade AS-2
- 81 pcs/set steel precision gage block set, with NIST equivalent certs, grade AS-2 MIL-STDD-45662A 9 blocks: .1001" - .1009" in .0001" steps 49 blocks: .101" - .149" in .001" steps 19 blocks: .050" - .950" in .050" steps 4 blocks: 1.000" - 4.000" in 1.000" steps Fitted in heavy duty and precision made wooden box.
Mitutoyo Steel Rectangular Micrometer Inspection Gage Block Set, ASME Grade AS-1, 0.0625 - 2.0" Length (9 Blocks)
- Can be used for checking spindle wear on outer diameter (OD) micrometers
- Sized to check different degrees of spindle rotation
- Steel blocks are made from high-carbon, high-chrome steel to reduce wear and corrosion
- Thermally stabilized to reduce changes in gage block length over time
- Laser-etched with individual serial number for traceability
Accusize - 81 Pcs/Set Steel Gage Block set, Grade B, #P900-S581
- Manufactured under carefully controlled conditions allowing for the highest degree of accuracy when used at a temperature of 68 degrees F ( 20 degree C)
- All gauge block sets are assigned serial numbers and are accompanied with a certificate of inspection listing the deviation for each block
- Each gauge block set meets or exceeds federal specification GGG-G-15C
- All gauge block sets are made to special standards to resist corrosion and defacement
- The coefficient of thermal expansion is 6.4 X 10
Accusize Tools - 87 pc Metric Gage Block Set, Grade 2, DIN861 Germany Standard with MFG’s Certificate, 0087-2160
87 PCS/SET METRIC GAGE BLOCK SET, GRADE 2 W. CERTS #702F-755
- 87 PCS/SET METRIC GAGE BLOCK SET, GRADE 2 W. CERTS
- Description: 87 pcs/set precision metric gage block set, rectangular, grade 2 ----w. tollerance of 5 millionth of inch. with serial number and size. Complete certificate of calibration showing deviation of each block. Meets or exceed Fed. Spec. GGG-G-15C and Conform to MIL-STDD-45662A
- 9 blocks: .1.001 - 1.009mm in 0.001mm steps 49 blocks: 1.01 - 1.49mm in 0.01mm steps 19 blocks: 0.50 - 9.50 in 0.50mm steps 10 blocks: 10.00 - 100.00mm in 10.00mm steps Fitted in heavy duty and precision made wooden box. We will pay to get updated NIST traceable certs before shippingto you! Calibrated In a famous Michigan Lab for extra $75.00
Mitutoyo Steel Rectangular Gage Block, ASME Grade AS-1, 1.0" Length
- Grade AS-1 gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish
- High-carbon, high-chrome steel provides high hardness and wear-resistance
- Rectangular base for accurate wringing
- Nominal length (in inches) indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- Identification number etched in block for traceability
36pcs/set Space block, round gage block set #720-755
- Description: 36 pcs/set steel space block set,round gage block set Work face hardened to 57-60 HRC Supplies with one hex wrench and 4 connecting screws. Each block clearly marked for size 9 blocks: .101" - .109" in .0001" steps 15 blocks: .050" - .109" in .10" steps 9 blocks: .20" - .1" in .10" steps 12 blocks: .0625" - .125" 1 extra 1.000" block Fitted in heavy duty and precision made box.
Anytime Tools Angle Block Set 1°, 2°, 3°, 4°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 25°, 30° Precision +/- 20 Seconds, Machinist Tool, 10 Piece Set
Mitutoyo 516-101-26, Steel Micrometer Inspection Gage Block Set, Metric, ASME Grade AS-1, 10 Blocks
- Can be fixed a series of gage blocks to be Micro Checker used for micrometer inspection
- Can be measured in both vertical and horizontal posture
- Parallelism is measured by attaching the optical parallel (optional accessory) to the GB set~
Fowler Square Gage Block .127 53-676-120-0
- Fowler Square Gage Block .127 53-676-120-0
Fowler 53-813-001-2 Micrometer and Snap Gage Checker, Grade AS-0 Gage Block set, 53-813-001-2, 0.1-1" Measuring Range, Blue, 9 Piece
- 9 PC. Grade as-0 Gage block set, sizes: .625", .100", .125", .200", .250", .300", .500", 1.000" & 2.000"
- Measurement range of 0.625 to 2", and precise to +/- 0.00001"
- Certificate of calibration is Traceable to N.I.S.T. Standards & provides the individual deviation of each block
- Stand height is 12.5" with 4.0mm ball end T-handle Hex wrench, optical flat has flatness of .000004" and Parallelism of .00002"
- Full one year warranty on material and workmanship offered by Fowler, an American Company
HFS (R) 81 PCS GRADE B GAGE GAUGE BLOCK SET ; NIST TRACEABLE CERTIFICATE
Fowler 53-685-082 Tungsten Carbide Rectangular Gage Block Set, 82 Piece, AS1 Grade
- 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision
Different Forms of Tire Pressure Gauge
The need for maintaining your vehicles tire pressure. The different types of tire gauges available in the market...
For any vehicle, the load that can be taken is dependent upon the tire pressure. Maintenance of proper pressure inside the tire will ensure its long life by reducing wear and tear, as well as providing better mileage for the vehicle. Tire pressure is to be maintained at the company specified level, to obtain optimum grip to keep us safe on road. It is the tire pressure gauge which helps us to measure the tire pressure quite accurately.
A tire pressure gauge usually gives reading relative to that of atmospheric pressure. That is, if there is air at atmospheric conditions inside a tire, the reading given by the gauge will be zero. When the tire gauge is connected to the tire and the tire has pressure above atmospheric pressure, it will exert a force on the gauge that will in turn be given as the pressure level in the tire.
There are basically three types of tire gauges. The three types differ only in the display of results and not in its principle of working. The types are the digital display, dial type and stick type.
The stick type or pen type pressure gauge has an internal piston that will be pushed in accordance to the air pressure inside the tire. The piston of the gauge is connected to a needle that will deflect in proportion to the pressure increase, to give the readings. The dial type gauge has a bent tube inside. When connected to the tire, air enters the tube and straightens the tube. This will cause deflection of the needle and give the pressure reading. An additional facility id has is the presence of a valve by which air can be released in case of excess tire pressure, to achieve the optimum level.
Digital display gauges, as the name suggests have LCD display systems and therefore are the easiest to use. They have a strain gauge fitted inside the pressure gauge . The air from tire will exert a strain on the strain gauge proportional to the pressure. The strain gauge is connected to a microprocessor that will analyze the strain gauge readings and display the result in terms of numbers on the LCD.
The pressure of the tire is to be checked when the vehicle is not heated up by extensive driving. Nowadays, most cars have built-in pressure sensors. With the help of these sensors the tire pressure of all tires can be measured at the same time and the system can alert the driver when the pressure goes below the required level.