Bestselling Fresh Vegetarian Proteins in 2021
Just Hemp Foods 50% Hemp Protein Powder, 16oz; Non-GMO Verified with 16g of Protein and 6g of Fiber per Serving
- Pure, simple nutrition you can trust
- 16g plant based protein, 2,7g omega 3 and 6, and 6g fiber per serving
- At Just Hemp Foods, we start with only the highest quality hemp seed
- Add Just Hemp Foods Protein Powder to all your healthy recipes for a boost of natural, plant-based protein
- 100 percent Canadian sourced hemp processed and packaged in a GFSI certified facility
Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder Organic 4oz 1/4lb. Non GMO multivitamin for metabolism, weight, protein & mood boost: in smoothies & shakes: vegans & vegetarian: iron & amino acids supplements
- ORGANIC MORINGA OLEIFERA NUTRIENT RICH - In our fast-food culture, nutrients are gone. Soil is depleted. Everyone needs nutritious food. Moms, dads, children, grandparents are taking Royal Life Essentials USDA Green Organic Moringa Powder because it's the "King of Superfoods" contains 3x the iron, 18 amino acids, 90+ nutrients, 40+ antioxidants, 30+ anti-inflammatories & Omega 3's. Dr. Marcu says, it comes very close to being a perfect source of nutrients in terms of variety & concentration.
- MORINGA OLEIFERA KNOWN AS THE MIRACLE TREE - Royal Life Essentials Moringa Powder positively impacts the body - skin, hair, nails, teeth, kidneys, liver, digestive tract, brain, heart, blood circulation & sugar, eyes, joints, ligaments, bones, immune system, nervous system & more. It has an alkalizing, energy & metabolism boost. Customers are feeling a greater sense of health; physically, mentally & emotionally. When your body receives nutrients, it's powerful the kind of health you experience.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MORINGA OLEIFERA LEAF POWDER: While other companies use fillers, are non-organic, brown (use less nutritious parts of the tree); Royal Life Essentials uses 100% USDA Certified Organic Green Moringa Powder: farmed with fresh, clean water, near the Himalayas, where it was 1st discovered. This means you get the highest, freshest, most nutrient rich, Moringa, for your nutritional health herbal supplement needs. Rest easy knowing exactly what's going into your body is certified & safe
- IT'S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP - Valuing relationship with you is our #1 priority. Our mission is to treat you like ROYALTY, with a vision to nourish the malnourished 2 billion people. Royal Life Essentials believes in sourcing the highest quality products. The products we provide must & will always be great for you! We aim for integrity & excellence. Instilling value in the way we do things, how we do things, we believe, instills value in YOU! Live the Royal Life, it's abundant and essential.
- 100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - Our customers are happy & healthy! All of our Royal Life Essentials USDA Certified Organic Moringa Oleifera products are backed with a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason. Simply contact customer service and we'll take care of you promptly. We want you to have a 5 star excellence across the board.
Valley Food Storage Freeze Dried Meats (7 Servings of Sausage Crumbles) (Pack of 2) - Long Term Emergency Food Supply by
- WARNING: COUNTERFEIT SELLERS! Do not buy from any other brand other than VALLEY FOOD STORAGE. VALLEY FOOD STORAGE is the sole seller of this product. Other sellers will show extended ship times, impossible pricing, and will never ship the product! Make sure that the SOLD BY is by VALLEY FOOD STORAGE when you checkout.
- 25 YEAR SHELF LIFE. This kind of long-term viability means you can use this food storage as survival, emergency, or preparedness food. Whether you need it next month or next decade, this food won't spoil until a quarter century has passed.
- JUST ADD WATER! Great-tasting, fully-cooked sausage is just a cup of boiling water away. Alternatively, eat it dry for a convenient, high-protein snack! PERFECT FOR COOKING OR SNACKING! Throw these in with one of our delicious freeze-dried meals to boost the protein content and add a flavorful twist!
- PREMIUM AIRTIGHT, RESEALABLE POUCH! Our bags are strong, extremely durable and designed to last. The bags will hold up inside a backpack or on the shelf. Because the bags are re-sealable, you don't have to worry about spills or messes!
- 100% REAL, ALL-NATURAL BEEF! Our sausage crumbles are just as real (and tasty) as anything you'd find at the grocery store. Because it's 100% real, it's a fantastic source of protein!
Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, 90 Veggie Caps
- Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes is a potent formulation containing a broad spectrum of proteolytic enzymes (proteases).
- Proteolytic enzymes function in the body to digest and break down proteins into their amino acid components
- Proteolytic Enzymes Provide Support for Muscle, Joint, and Overall Tissue Health
- Proteolytic Enzymes will appear in clear encapsulation, with no enteric coating and the potency, safety and quality of this product will remain the same
Ethnic Vegan Delight Box Set: 4 Books in 1
BRAMI Lupini Bean Snack, Multi-Pack | Plant Protein, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Low Calorie, Zero Net Carb, Keto, Lightly Pickled, Mediterranean Legume | Pack of 8, 5.3 oz (150g)
- 8 pouches, 150g each (Serving Size May Vary) - 2 pouches of each flavor (sea salt, garlic & herb, chili lime and hot pepper)
- Known as lupini in Italy, BRAMI is a lightly pickled Mediterranean legume snack
- Most protein per calorie of any plant on earth - Fantastic salad topper with zero net carbs
- 80% fewer calories than almonds, 50% more protein than chickpeas, and 2.6x more minerals than coconut water
- Vegan, gluten free, keto-friendly, prebiotic, heart-healthy, low-glycemic food, soy free, non-gmo
Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo, 14 oz.
- One 14 oz. bottle of Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo
- Gently cleanses and nourishes fine, thinning hair to help build volume
- Certified organic, plant-based formula made with organic botanicals and essential oils
- No GMOs, parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or sulfates
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Helps build body in fine or thinning hair as well as strengthen hair strands
- Thickening shampoo formulated with biotin, saw palmetto, plant protein & vitamin E
- NSF/ANSI 305 certified, contains natural & organic ingredients
- 100% vegetarian formula, no animal testing
- NO: parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrance, phthalates or harmful sulfates
Innobaby Keepin' Smart Stainless Snackbox, Green, 11 Ounce 2 Pack
- NO BPA, protective sleeve reduces temperature transfers to keep little hands from hot or cold foods
- Double wall insulated keeps food cold/warm for up to 2 times longer than standard containers
- Four hinged airtight lid preserves the fresh taste and is easy to snap open and close, even for the toddlers
- Leak proof, Stainless Steal Snackbox with Removable Divider for no mess snacks
- BPA, Phthalates, PVC, NO Lead, Easy to wash, and Freezer Safe
Pure Encapsulations - PureLean - Vegetarian Protein for Healthy Weight Management** - Natural Vanilla Bean Flavor - 680 Grams
The Sprouted Kitchen: A Tastier Take on Whole Foods
- Used Book in Good Condition
Freshware Meal Prep Containers [15 Pack] 1 Compartment with Lids, Food Containers, Lunch Box | BPA Free | Stackable | Bento Box, Microwave/Dishwasher/Freezer Safe, Portion Control, 21 day fix (28 oz)
Svelte Organic Protein Shake, Variety Pack, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- Contains three delicious flavors, Chocolate, Cappuccino, and French Vanilla
- Convenient Tetra Pak carton, perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle
- Quick, healthy way to add protein to your diet
- Organic, gluten-free, vegan, and kosher
- Proudly made in Northern California
Womens Vegetarian Shirt Dont Ask About My Protein XL Black
- The perfect vegetarian t-shirt for any veggie loving, whole food, raw food, no meat, fresh food, farmers market, cage free, no GMO, animal loving person you know that loves to eat and live healthy.
- Fit: Slim (consider ordering a larger size for a looser fit)
- Vegetarian t-shirt slogan is the number one question meat eaters have. How do vegetarians get protein? DON"T ASK ABOUT MY PROTEIN AND I WON'T ASK ABOUT YOU CHOLESTEROL.
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
Best Low Carb Diet Tips
Eat a low carb diet and start burning calories and losing weight high protein, low starch food.
Tip 1: Keep carbohydrate levels low, but don't exclude them completely.
Eat 50 to 150 grams of carbohydrates every day, advises the Mayo Clinic. Different low-carb diet plans suggest a range of specific foods to avoid and incorporate. Decide on a particular plan or follow the general guidelines of most such diets by avoiding sugars and starches. Examples of foods to forget about, at least at the beginning of your diet, include potatoes, most fruits and fruit juice. Focus on fibrous complex carbohydrates, such as broccoli, cauliflower and other vegetables. Most plans suggest cutting out corn, bread and pasta, especially at the beginning of your diet. This gives your body time to readjust to the new food plan and begin accessing its own fat stores more efficiently.
Tip 2: Choose the right fat and protein.
Yes, you increase your fat and protein intake on low-carb diets. No, this does not mean that bacon should become one of your new main food groups. Focus on lower-fat types of meat, including chicken, turkey and fish. Fatty fish actually provides good fat, such as essential fatty acids, so named because your body must have these fats to operate. Include other meat such as beef and pork as well, but don't eat these exclusively. Also, choose less fatty cuts of these meats. Increase your fat intake healthfully by using olive oil and other fats with high levels of monounsaturated fat. Measure fat servings carefully, as you can easily overdo in this area if you only "eyeball" a serving.
Tip 3: Know what to expect.
Many dieters lose three to five pounds the first week, regardless of the diet they choose. This occurs as the body loses water weight, a side effect of eating a smaller volume of food. Drink plenty of water throughout your diet to ensure adequate hydration. Aim for 8, 8-oz. glasses of water per day and more in extremely hot weather or if you exercise for more than 30 minutes per day.
Low-carb diets benefit people who find dieting to be a form of deprivation. This is because higher levels of protein and fat take longer to digest and satiate the appetite better than high-carb food. Keep a close count of your calories though. Never skip meals just because you don't feel hungry. Cutting your calories down too low, under 1200 calories daily for most people, causes the metabolism to slow down as your body attempts to save you from starvation.
Tip 4: Getting Started
The low-carb diet is easy to understand and easy to follow compared to many other diets. Cut sugar and simple carbs, focus on healthy protein and fat, and watch the pounds melt away. Stock your kitchen before you start your diet. Take the opportunity to remove undesirable food to squelch any urge to cheat on your new diet. Look for a local or online support group where you can share your triumphs and challenges along the way with others who understand and support your lifestyle change. Always consult your physician before beginning any new diet program. He can give you important advice based on your individual circumstances.