Bestselling Foreign Language Study & Reference in 2020
Italian Conversation (Quick Study Academic)
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Crosscultural, Language, and Academic Development Handbook: A Complete K-12 Reference Guide (5th Edition)
Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic)
- Used Book in Good Condition
Are You My Mother? (Beginner Books(R))
Easy Spanish Phrase Book NEW EDITION: Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Language Guides Spanish)
- Designed as a quick reference tool and an easy-to-use study guide, this inexpensive and up-to-date book offers fast, effective communications.
- The perfect companion for tourists and business travelers in Spain and Latin America, it features words, phrases, and sentences that cover everything from asking directions to making reservations
- Over 700 conveniently organized expressions include terms for modern telecommunications as well as phrases related to transportation, shopping, services, medical and emergency situations, and other common circumstances.
- A phonetic pronunciation accompanies each phrase.
The Giving Tree
- The Giving Tree - Children's Book, Hardcover
GERMAN a language map: Quick reference phrase guide for beginning and advanced use. Words and phrases in English, German, and phonetics for easy ... Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.
Spanish Grammar (Quick Study)
- Learn the basics of Spanish grammar in our easily accessible format.
- This handy reference guide will help you master the hard-to-remember rules of Spanish grammar.
- This new edition features an additional panel of information, including more examples for easy comprehension.
Living Language Italian, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
Easy Spanish Step-By-Step
- Easy Spanish Step by Step proves that a solid grounding in grammar basics is the key to mastering a second language.
- Grammatical rules and concepts are clearly explained in order of importance, and more than 300 verbs and key terms are introduced on the basis of frequency.
- Numerous exercises and engaging readings help learners quickly build their Spanish speaking and comprehension prowess.
Language Learning in Your Daily Life
Donâ€™t get bogged down by trying to learn a language all at once. Instead, learn efficiently by making language practice into a daily habit.
Even if you're itching to learn a language, busy schedules and other commitments can make it hard to stay focused and keep practicing. Try solving this problem by making language learning part of your daily life. It doesn't matter if you're self-taught or learning in a classroom. Scheduling language practice into your everyday routine will help you stay motivated and improve your skills.
While teaching English lessons in Brazil, my fiancÃ© and I had a few students who never practiced throughout the week. This made them feel unprepared and unmotivated to continue learning, and a few even gave up. This encouraged us to help our students make learning English into a daily activity.
The objective for this method is to do something every day that improves your language skills. It doesn't matter how big it is. What matters is that you learn or practice something every single day. We helped our students make a plan that included one different activity for each day of the week.
The activities you choose for each day are up to you. Try to practice and learn a variety of things throughout the week including speech, writing, and reading. Don't forget to practice your pronunciation and accent, because accent is an important part of becoming fluent. Here are some examples of daily activities we have recommended to students:
Have you heard that practicing something for 21 days turns it into a habit? If you do one small activity to improve your language skills daily, practicing will become a habit that will help you learn without feeling overwhelmed. I always recommend this method when a student asks me for tips to learn English. Learning a foreign language is a lot of work for any student, but making it part of your daily life can make a big difference in how well you learn.