Bestselling Folding Hunting Knives in 2020
8.5" ELK RIDGE Bone Gentleman SPRING ASSISTED OPEN Hunting Folding POCKET KNIFE
- 8.5 Elk Ridge"
- Bone Gentleman
- Spring Assisted
- Open Hunting Folding
- Pocket Knife
Buck Knives 0110BRS 110 Famous Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath
Buck Knives 284 Bantam BBW Folding Knife
Elk Ridge ER-054CA 8.5-Inch Fixed and 5-Inch Folder Hunting Knife Set
- 8.5" Fixed Blade & 5" Closed Folder
- 4MM THICKNESS FOR FIXED BLADE AND 3MM FOR FOLDER
- 4" FIXED BLADE AND 3.75" BLADE FOLDER
- 4.25" HANDLE FOR BOTH FIXED BLADE AND FOLDER
- HANDLE WITH LANYARD HOLE
Outdoor Edge 2813-0102 RLB-30C Razor-Lite EDC
- Replaceable 420J2 stainless razor blade
- Grivory (glass/nylon) with rubberized TPR handles ensure a secure, non-slip grip, even when wet.
- Blade 3.5 inches, Overall 8 inches, Total Weight 2.8 onces
- Comes with six blades
- Belt clip
Gerber Freeman Guide Folding Knife, Fine Edge, Drop Point [31-000591]
Gerber Freeman Guide Folding Knife, Fine Edge, Gut Hook [31-000592]
- 5Cr15MoV SS blade, glass bead finish
- Drop point blade, full fine edge blade and dual thumb studs
- Large finger grooves, tachide on lay, liner lock and lanyard slot
- Formed nylon sheath included
Harnds Folding Hunting Knife 4.2" Blade Military-Grade Double Safety Lock Tactical Gear with Sheath
- The folding hunter knife offers smooth one hand deployment for outdoor survival, tasks, fishing, camping, Every Day Carry and etc. strength, speed, safety & durability.
- Liner lock and lockback provide double guarantee and safety; Ambidextrous slotted double-thumb studs; Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry.
- 4.2" Half serrated blade made with 9Cr18MoV black stainless steel, titanium carbonitride coating. G10 handle chequered with black and red, large finger grooves for comfort.
- Overall: 9.6 inches; Closed: 5.4 inches; Blade:4.2inches; Weight: 11.3 ounces.
- Includes a wear resistance Nylon Sheath, transportation on your belt or in a bag; Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tac-Force MT-A705BL spring Assisted Tactical Folding Knife, 4.5-inch Closed
- Limited Edition Blue Blade
- Blue Ti-coated Half Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
- Tactical Rescue, Quick Open, Pocket Design Folding Knife, with Cord Cutter & Glass Breaker
- Black Handle
TAC Force TF-705GC-MC TF-705GC Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife, black Half-Serrated Blade, Grey Camo Handle, 4-1/2" Closed
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Black half-serrated stainless steel blade
- Aluminum handle with bottle opener and glass breaker for emergencies
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-1/4-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
Elk Ridge 8" Wood Gentleman SPRING ASSISTED OPEN Hunting Folding POCKET KNIFE
- 4.75" CLOSED
- 3.5" SATIN FINISHED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
- 3MM THICKNESS PLAIN BLADE
- 4.75" BROWN PAKKAWOOD HANDLE
- 1.2MM THICKNESS LINER
Grand Way Hunting Folding Knife with Rosewood Handle - Tactical EDC Pocket Knife - Foldable Long Blade Pocket Knife - Big Blade Folding Knife 4172 K
- FOLDING KNIFE OF SEMI-FOLDING TYPE - the blade is much longer than its handle. Requires two hands to open safely and overcome the pressure from the spring, snapping the blade into place. Clip pointed and sharpened on one side. Reminds Spanish clasp knife.
- PERFECT TACTICAL KNIFE FOR EVERYTHING - Camping, Hiking, Backpack, Bushcrafting, Hunting & Fishing, Military & Army needs, Outdoor & DIY Activities, Survival, Self Defense, Emergencies.
- MATTE 420 STAINLESS STEEL - excellent balance of hardness and corrosion resistance ensures proper operation without sharpening. Provides razor sharp cutting performance and high durability. Finish protects from scratches.
- ERGONOMIC METAL HANDLE with wooden plates on both sides for comfortable and stiff grip. It is a great utility tool crafted from high quality and study materials for professional and tourism lovers alike.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - your new knife is protected by Grand Way 10-year warranty. A great gift for men or women in your life.
6011G Damascus Steel Best Folding Pocket Knife Cool Camping Hunting Knives Unique Damascus Blade Pattern GladiatorsGuild (Green Wood)
- One of the best folding style pocket knife
- To protect unique Damascus blade, be sure to dry & apply vegetable oil after each use
- These Damascus steel folding knives comes with a sheath
- These are made for outdoor usage. These folding hunting knives are perfect for camping, hiking etc
- Due to small size, 3.5 inches closed, 6.5 inches open, it is convenient to carry this edc small folding knife
Knife Review: Case Sod Buster Jr. Folding Knife
Need an honest hard-working pocket knife for your pocket? You might check out the Case Sod Buster, Jr., folding knife.
The Case Sod Buster, Jr., doesn't need engraved flags, embossed country music stars, or a military pedigree to reflect patriotism. The Sod Buster, Jr., isn't clad in camouflage like my Smith amp; Wesson Extreme Ops folding knife. However, the W.R. Case Company is over 160 years old and this pocket knife is made by American workers in an American factory. According to the Case website, the manufacture of each knife takes 160 steps. In an era of outsourcing, it's nice to know that your purchase actually helps support an American worker and their family.
If you value thrift, you'll probably like the $20 price range of the Case Sod Buster Jr. (I got mine for about $17 at a big box hardware store that has a blue color scheme.) For $20, you get a nice, American-made, pocket knife with a single skinner-style stainless steel blade. While you can get a Chinese-made pocket knife for less, the Case Sod Buster, Jr., is made in the United States by a reputable company with a good reputation. It's nice to know that a pocket knife made in this country is affordable for almost anyone. Since it is made of long-lasting, durable, materials, the Case Sod Buster, Jr., is a true value.
Of course, affordability goes hand-in-hand with simplicity. The Case Sod Buster Jr. provides a single 2 7/8-inch stainless steel blade in a skinner blade pattern. This knife is a lot more practical for day-to-day use than my Gordon Survival Knife with it's 8-inch blade. The 3 5/8-inch handle panels are made of a black synthetic material that feels more like something organic or mineral than plastic. The pattern stamp on the blade is 2137. According to the Case website, the code indicates that material '2' (a smooth black synthetic - black thermoplastic or Delrin) was used in making this single blade knife. The handle panels are secured with bronze fittings. While "Sod Buster Jr." and an image of a plow is engraved into the blade, this is truly a working knife rather than a fancy collectible. The finish of this knife is simply not as perfect and highly polished as you might find in a more expensive collectible.
Overall, the Case Sod Buster Jr. is an eminently practical pocket knife for cutting things. The handle is long enough to accommodate four fingers and a thumb comfortably. The contours of the handle are rounded for comfort and the synthetic material is resistant to slipping without resorting to dimpling and patterns. I found this Case knife a little nicer and more comfortable to use than my similarly priced Case Mini Blackhorn Pocket knife. This Case pocket knife weighs in at only 2.1 ounces. This Case pocket knife isn't fancy, it isn't made with exotic materials, and it doesn't cost too much. The Case Sod Buster, Jr., simply fits in the pocket easily and cuts well. The Case Sod Buster, Jr., proves that moderation is indeed a wonderful virtue.