Bestselling Flexible Shear Couplings in 2020
Atra-flex A2INSERT Coupling
1006-44RC Fernco 4" RC Coupling
- Dimensions: 5.64" x 4.51" x 3.97"
- Designed for resistance to heavy earth loads and shear forces, and provides improved pipe alignment
GohEun 8x12mm coupler coupling CNC RM SFU 1605 ballsrew stepper servo motor NEMA 23 34
- Length: 30mm; diameter: 25mm
- Coupling CNC ballscrew and stepper servo motor shaft
Straws Drinking Stainless Steel Deluxe Set Of 4 by tada-tada
- Made of durable stainless steel and intended for lifelong use, these ultimate quality shiny straws will be a stylish replacement for common disposable drinking straws, making your guests' heads turn with admiration in your next cocktail party, Sunday BBQ, party favor or family reunion around a festive table.
- Can you imagine sipping your aromatic coffee or your refreshing cocktail with a sleek stainless steel drinking straw that would add a unique stylish touch to your drinking experience while respecting the environment
- Durable and sturdy to withstand daily use, made of unique longevity stainless steel, your elegant rust-free, stain-free set of reusable straws will be a conversation topic in the next party you throw
- Forget all about plastic straws that add to pollution and treat yourself to the deluxe experience of this exquisite set of 4 high-end straws that will take your enjoying a fresh juice or an ice cold cocktail to a whole new level
- Clean your straws in no time with the flexible cleaning brush accompanying our set or place them conveniently in the dishwasher
4inch X 4inch Shear Ring Coupling
A2 HUB RSB Atra-Flex New Coupling
Ksmxos 20-PC 3 Push-In Connector/ Conductor Compact Connectors
- Continuity test point for easy voltage checks
- Copper-to-copper connections only
- Push-in Wire Connectors
Sleeve Coupling Insert, 9H, Hytrel
- Price For: Each Application: Motors, Pumps, Compressors, Blowers, Mixers and Conveyors Width: 3.00" Outside Dia.: 6.00" Insert Design: One-Piece Solid Operating Temp.: -65 Degrees to 250 Degrees F Rated Torque: 7200 in.-lb. Item: Sure-Flex Plus Insert Material: Hytrel Max. RPM: 3750 HP Rating @ 3600 RPM: 394.13 HP Rating @ 1800 RPM: 205.63 HP Rating @ 1200 RPM: 137.09
- HP Rating @ 100 RPM: 11.4 Body Style: 9H Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
NEW LORD J-1211-4-11 3/8,5/8 IN BORE SHAFT RUBBER SHEAR COUPLING D424433
- Bore Size: 3/8 IN, 5/8 IN
- SKU: D424433 (SMM)
Boston Gear BG11468 Shaft Coupling, Shear Type, BG11-4 Coupling Size, 0.375" Bore A, 0.500" Bore B, 2.250" Overall Length, 1.000" Hub Diameter,
- Two metal hubs joined by a permanently bonded elastomer for a one-piece flexible shear coupling for connecting two shafts together
- Accommodates misalignment in small equipment up to 1/32" parallel and 2" angular
- High torsional deflection for isolating low frequency vibration
- 3/8" x 1/2" bores for connecting shafts
- Set screw locking for secure attachment
ANVIL INTERNATIONAL 02935H ABS/DWV, 3" Coupling, Hub x Hub
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
Lovejoy 68514471707 LS099/100 Jaw In-Shear Spider
- Radially removable
- Easy replacement
- Saves Time, Maintenance and Inventory costs
Sleeve Coupling Insert, 3JN, Neoprene
- Price For: Each Application: Motors, Pumps, Compressors, Blowers, Mixers and Conveyors Width: 1.00" Outside Dia.: 1.88" Insert Design: One-Piece Solid Operating Temp.: 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F Rated Torque: 78 in.-lb. Item: Sleeve Coupling Insert Insert Material: Neoprene Max. RPM: 9200 HP Rating @ 3600 RPM: 4.46 HP Rating @ 1800 RPM: 2.23 HP Rating @ 1200 RPM: 1.49
- HP Rating @ 100 RPM: 0.12 Body Style: 3JN Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Shades of Gray: The Challenges Faced By Inter-Racial couples
Anaylsis of interratial couplings in America.
"Did that redneck just call me a nigger?" Those words, barely off the tip of my tongue had my boyfriend suspending an ignorant Floridian about a foot off the ground stammering apologies and retracting statements before I knew it. Not the response I expected from my mild mannered boyfriend. This colorful scene - one of many - occurred one August afternoon in the middle of the Palm Beach Gardens Mall during a trip to south Florida to introduce my boyfriend to my extended family. Before this afternoon I didn't see my boyfriend's color. I saw his humility, honor, intelligence, and compassion. Sadly, my religious Jamaican-born family, with the exception of my grandmother, saw a "big, ripe white man." The same family that taught me that we are all equal under God's eyes.
"Whatever happened to that Bajan boy you were dating?" my aunt inquired one evening when she got me alone. She was referring to an ex-boyfriend who verbally abused me, hid a serious drug addiction and stalked me for almost a year after I dumped him. She was aware of this but he, however, was a "delicious cinnamon" brown. I was truly appalled. Is melanin now the measure of a man? Should I have settled for a chocolate covered drug addict with a chemical imbalance instead of pursuing a life with the pale Irish man who makes me happy? Apparently many people believe so. In a survey of 200 Americans only thirty percent consent to interracial relationships while a perplexing three percent consent to interracial relationships as long as they don't lead to marriage or children.
"It must be a phase you're going through." my cousin rationalized. (Of course it can't be love.) "You know, its like chic to date outside your race these days, and you are in New York and all." It is true, interracial couples are slowly popping up in mainstream America. The appearance of multi-hued couples in Broadway's AIDA, FOX's sitcom Ally McBeal and numerous Hollywood films prove that interracial relationships are crawling into the norm.
With interracial couples more noticeable and prominent than ever why are so many couples catching hell for it? People are always attempting to find reasons for the escalating amounts of interracial couples. The excuses range from a person's environment to defiant acts of rebellion, to mere curiosity. The answer can't simply be the fact that the two people involved are attracted to each other, share similar interests or views, or love each other. It cannot be innocent. It cannot be "normal." Black men are accused of "selling out" when they're seen arm in arm with a white woman. Even actor Cuba Gooding Jr. has been ridiculed for his interracial marriage. Face it America. Slavery is over. Black men won't be lynched for getting caught making eye contact with white women today. Unless segregation is reinstated people of all races will continue to interact. It is inevitable that two people of different races will pursue a relationship together, marry, and (gasp) procreate. There does not need to be a reason or an excuse.
Why the stares? Why the snide remarks in passing? "I think its because I'm the black one in the couple" says India, a Haitian model engaged to a British writer. "Only Black women seem to have a problem with my brother dating his white girlfriend but I guess since I'm a black woman with a white man it's a bigger deal. Everyone can bitch about it equally." Sometimes called the "third rail of dating", the number of interracial couples consisting of White men and Black women are increasing. Black-White couples still have it hard despite the fact that more than 300,000 Black-White married couples exist in America today. That number will only increase. So why are Black women and White men scorned for their relationships while each day White men are ordering Asian women out of catalog? It is often viewed by critics as an underhanded tool used by lower-class Black woman to get ahead in society. They feel young women or women who have no financial security trap White men in order to gain stability. So me Some hide their quasi-racism behind a guise of compassion. "What about the children?" they ask with mock concern.
Twenty seven percent of Americans surveyed were multi-ethnic or multi-racial and only three percent recalled being teased due to their mixed heritage. While biracial children may encounter questions of identity, parents have the power to quell their fears of not belonging. "My kids are not mulatto. We don't use that word. Not even biracial. Do you call yourself monoracial?" Said Cynthia, 34, mother of two. "My kids are happily Italian-Jamaican. They have visited family in both countries; they eat pasta with jerk chicken and don't give a damn. They know who they are." Many parents of biracial or multi-ethnic children agree with Cynthia's views. They raise their children as both cultures, and are able to help their children establish their identities as such.
In her article Dating White: Why Sisters Go There, Rachel Blakely states:
"Twenty years ago Bell Hooks wrote that society was invested in making White men with Black wives taboo. Otherwise the whole power structure- - White as the standard of beauty, Black-female submission, the whole BS hierarchical system as we know it- - would take a tumble. According to Hooks, it could be a powerful act of defiance for black women to choose to be with White men and vise versa."
In a nation so preoccupied with race, today it appears the structure is tumbling down, however slowly. People may stare, comments may be made, and frustrations and resentment built; nevertheless people will ultimately marry whomever they choose. As we progress as a country, hopefully these relationships will not be items of ridicule or but as an indication of how far we have come.