Bestselling Flexible Beam Couplings in 2020
8×8mm Bore 20mm OD×25mm Length Set Screw Flexible Shaft Coupler CNC Stepper Motor Aluminum Beam Coupling Zero Backlash Shaft Coupler for Encoder Servo Motor
CTYRZCH 2 PCS Flexible Couplings 5mm to 8mm NEMA 17 Shaft for RepRap 3D Printer or CNC Machine
- Shaft Usage : 5mm to 8mm.
- Dimensions: 19mm x 25mm.
- Color: Silver Tone.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy.
- Package Content : 2 x Beam Coupling
Uxcell a15113000ux1137 6mm to 8mm Aluminum Alloy Encode Beam Coupling Joint DIY Motor Shaft Adapter
- Product Name: Coupling Joint; Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 24mm x 18mm/0.94" x 0.7"(L*D); Type: 6mm to 8mm
- Fixed Type: Clamp
- Main Color: Silver Tone; Net Weight: 14g
- Package Content: 1 x Coupling Joint
uxcell 2 Pcs Motor Shaft Dia 8mm to 10mm Joint Helical Beam Coupler Coupling D19L25
- Product Name : Beam Coupling;Features : Screw Type(Coiling Clamping)
- Shaft Usage : 8mm to 10mm / 0.31" to 0.39";Length : 25mm / 0.98"
- Diameter : 19mm / 0.75";Material : Material
- Aluminum Alloy : Aluminum Alloy;Color : Silver Tone
- Weight : 27g;Package Content : 2 x Beam Coupling
Uxcell a16022600ux0789 Encoder Dual Way Coupler Beam Coupling 8mmx5mm Motor Shaft 2pcs (Pack of 2)
- Product Name: Beam Coupling; Features: Screw Type(Coiling Clamping)
- Shaft Usage: 5mm to 8mm / 0.2" to 0.3";Length: 25mm / 0.98"
- Diameter: 20mm / 0.79";Material: Material
- Aluminum Alloy: Aluminum Alloy; Color: Silver Tone
- Net Weight: 35g;Package Content: 2 x Beam Coupling
Xcsource 2pcs Flexible Coupler Couplings 5mm x 8mm NEMA 17 Shaft for RepRap 3D Printer or CNC Machine 25mm Length TE490
- Flexibility of this coupler removes stress between motor and driving component.
- Compatible with NEMA 17 stepper motors (for 5mm shaft diameter).
- Useful in RepRap 3D Printers and small CNC machines.
- Dimensions: 5mm x 8mm x 25mm.
EnPoint 6.35×6.35mm Bore 20mm OD×25mm Length Clamp Style Flexible Shaft Coupling Aluminum Alloy Beam Coupling CNC Stepper Motor Encoder Servo Motor Shaft Coupler
GU10 LED Bulb Not Dimmable, 3W GU10 LED Light 25W Equivalent, 4000K Natural White GU10 Spotlight with 300 Lumen,120V 38°Beam Angle? Recessed Light, Track Light 2 Years Warranty (Pack of 4)
EnPoint 6×6mm Bore 20mm OD×25mm Length Set Screw Flexible Shaft Coupler CNC Stepper Motor Aluminum Beam Coupling Zero Backlash Shaft Coupler for Encoder Servo Motor
MR16 GU5.3 LED Bulb, 1-Pack, 3 Watt, Non Dimmable 300 Lumen,Daylight White 5000K, 38° Beam Angle, 12 Volt AC,25W Equivalent,Recessed Track Landscape Lighting, Spotlight, LED Light
Vibrant 2729 Cold Air Intake System
- Easy Installation
HUELE Flexible Couplings 5mm to 8mm NEMA 17 Shaft for RepRap 3D Printer or CNC Machine ,2 PCS
- Shaft Usage: 5mm to 8mm / 0.19 to 0.31 inch
- Size : 25x18mm/ 0.98x0.71inch( L*D)
- Material : Aluminum alloy
- Flexibility of coupling shaft removes stress between the motor and driving components.
- The shaft couplers are widely applied to small CNC machines encoding and 3D printers Z shaft coupling, simplifies the debugg
Silicone Hot Handle Holder,Handles Cover Set Of 2 by Rekukos
- Made of high quality silicone resin,Durable & Non-slip
- Removable silicone sleeve slips easily onto hot frying pan & pot hand grips, keeping your hands safe
- Offers a secure, comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stovetop
- Flexible enough to store away in a drawer or hanging up
- Easy to clean and use
Best Home-based Business Ideas for Teens
Coupling opportunities online and offline, this article will give you more than ten ideas for a home based business aimed at teenagers.
Business idea #1: Writing
Writing can be a fundamental way to make money online and offline. With a little bit of imagination and direction as to publish works (blogs, websites, journals, papers), a teen that has the knowledge of writing can earn a hefty profit with a few pages of text.
Business idea #2: Personal thank you letters
Businesses around the world want to increase their customer relations; one way is to send out personalized thank you letters. Because a business is too busy to write thank you letters themselves, teens can make money by offering their services - receive a list of recipients, write the letter and hand them back in.
Business idea #3: Dog walking service
Many families have dogs as part of their lives but unfortunately not all families have time to take care of their dogs due to a heavy workload. A teenager could create their own home business by setting up a service where they walk dogs for neighbors and charge a weekly or monthly fee.
Business idea #4: House cleaning service
Along the same lines as previously noted; business people are always busy and don't have the time to do many of the smaller chores around the house. Teens that don't mind cleaning could offer up their services to do any number of around-the-house chores related to cleaning in exchange for some money.
Business idea #5: Babysitting
Forever appearing in teen job related lists; babysitting is one of the simplest jobs for those that want to earn some money without having to start work for actual businesses. If a couple wants a night out on town they're going to look for a babysitter; teens that take charge and offer their time can set up a very respectable business in babysitting.
Business idea #6: Tutoring
Children will be in school from their early age all the way through parts of their adulthood. There's always a demand for tutoring as some people may know more in a subject while the other needs a little help. Teens that know how to deal with tutoring others and have the knowledge to share could charge by the hour.
Business idea #7: Delivery service
A delivery service is rather simple: pick up an item and drop it off at the next location. Teenagers that have the energy to travel and move items can earn some good money through the up-front payments and tips after the items have been delivered.
Business idea #8: Painting
Art has a way of capturing those that view it; teenagers with art skills or have the drive to do small painting jobs (house, mailbox, furniture) can find themselves making regular money just by applying paint to whatever needs a touch up.
Business idea #9: Yard sales
Successful yard sales can bring in a lot of money to the people holding it; teenagers could either sell their own items or even ask person if they could help sell items in exchange for a commission.
Business idea #10: Tech-related services
Finally, tech-related services are always in demand as the number of gadgets and computers continue to climb. Those teenagers that have a knack for technology could offer their services in repairing, upgrading, removing malware and many other tasks for a great chunk of money.