Bestselling Flea Control Carpet Powders & Sprays in 2020
Vet Kem Siphotrol Plus II Premise Pest Control Spray, 16-Ounce
- Fast-acting formula has a 100% knock out rate of adults in 10 minutes
- 1 can treats about 2,000 square feet
- It leaves no lingering odor, no stains and no sticky mess
- Water-based aerosol spray that is easy to apply
- New carpet-penetrating formula that doesn't leave fleas a place to hide
Adams Flea & Tick Carpet Powder 16oz
- Kills fleas , ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Contains Nylar, an insect growth regulator and the botanically-derived insecticide Linalool
- Breaks the flea life cycle and controls re-infestation for up to 365 days
- One 16oz container treats 1-2 rooms, 200-400 square feet
- Fresh citrus scent
Durvet 011-1134 No Bite IGR Flea & Tick House & Carpet Spray, 16 oz
- For indoor use kills adult and preadult fleas and ticks
- Continues to kill fleas for 120 days by preventing their development into the adult biting stage
- It reaches fleas hidden in carpets rugs drapes upholstery pet bedding floor cracks
Black Flag 11093 B00PVN1ST8 Extreme Flea Killer Plus Growth Regulator RTU, 1-gal, Pack of 1, Black
- Prevents flea infestations for up to 7 months
- Targets flea eggs, flea larvae, adult fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Breaks flea life cycle
- Ready-To-Use spray formula treats up to 1,600 sq. Ft
- Contains Nylar - Growth Regulator
Wondercide Natural Flea & Tick Control for Pets Home - Cedar & Lemongrass - 32 oz
- Safe and natural alternative to chemical pesticide spot drops, pills, powders, collars, bombs and dips. Kills and repels fleas with curious efficacy.
- Kills full flea lifecycle! Only 5% of flea lifecycle is adult, which means 95% are in egg and larvae stages on your pet, in your home and in your yard. Pets + Home (formerly Evolv) kills adult fleas, eggs, larvae and pupae as well as ticks, mosquitoes, mites, mange and more. Don't poison your pet to protect them - use Wondercide.
- Leaves coat shiny and brilliant. Recommended by Holistic Veterinarians. Safe around children and made with food-grade ingredients.
- Safe for puppies, kittens, nursing mothers and seniors! Treat nature with nature.
- No DEET, pyrethrins, pyrethroids or other chemical pesticides! Non-staining on pets, bedding, furniture, and flooring. Use on your pet, and spray directly on bedding and surroundings in home.
The Ecology Works - Dust Mite and Flea Control 2 lbs
- Patented treatment for carpet and upholstery naturally kills dust mites and fleas
- University tests prove dust mite populations nearly gone after 8 weeks of use
- Easy to use - just mix with water - treats 800 sq ft as spray, or 400 sq ft in steam carpet cleaner
- Colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics
- EPA registered - low toxicity with insignificant exposure risk to humans
NaturVet No Flea Carpet Crystals for Carpets and Upholstery, 2 lb Crystals, Made in USA
- Powder 2 lb. covers approximately 1,000 Sq. Ft. and should last the average home approximately one year. Works on carpet and under cushions to kills fleas, dry crystals easily vacuum up.
- Do not apply directly to pets, apply to carpet and upholstery only.
- Directions for Carpet: Apply to dry carpet only. Vacuum all carpeted areas in your home. By shaking container from side to side lightly sprinkle evenly over entire carpeted areas including under beds and furniture where carpet can be seen, wait at least 5 days and then vacuum treated areas.
- Directions for Upholstery: Remove loose cushions, apply along creases and into corners and furniture wells. Do not apply product on top of cushions. Any product visible after application should be removed. Dry, crystal powder easily vacuums up. Requires at Least 2-4 weeks to kill all fleas.
- Active Ingredients: Boric Acid and Inert Ingredients.
- All NaturVet products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Natural Chemistry Flea Spray For Cats
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact
- Formulated with cinnamon, cedar wood, and clove oil
- Features a fabulous spicy clove scent
- Contains no chemical insecticides
- One application protects pets for 1 week
TropiClean Natural Flea and Tick Powder for Bedding, Upholstery and Carpet, Effectively Repels Fleas And Ticks, 11 oz.
DustMite & Flea Control 8oz
- Flea Control
- Dust Mite Control
- Formulated Borate Compound
- Clear and Odorless
- Has a neutral pH, and will not stain lightly colored fabrics
Bio Spot Active Care Flea & Tick Home Spray 24oz
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
- Also kills ticks, cockroaches, earwigs, ants, spiders bedbugs, and other pests
- Controls reinfestations for up to 7 months
- For use in homes, garages, attics and apartments
Natural Chemistry De Flea Pet and Bedding Spray for Dogs 16-Ounce
- Kills fleas on contact giving your dog immediate relief
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adult
- Great for use directly on your dog and their bedding
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application - just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide
- Proudly made in the USA by a company you can trust
Raid Flea Killer Plus, Carpet and Room Spray-16 oz.
- Kills fleas plus hatching eggs for up to 4 months.
What You Can Do to Keep Rats from Coming into Your House
Have Rats living in your walls? Don't want them in your house? Keep them out until the exterminator or pest control person gets there by doing this.
Those bumps and thumps within the walls of a new house as it makes' itself comfortable and begins to settle down while the banging on the pipes isn't playing out a song, is there nothing going on?
Think again. There may be something going on but it's probably not supernatural. It may be that you have Rats. When rats get into the walls of a house you don't always hear them. They could be living in the walls, the attic, the basement, around the water heater, under the floors for month's even years without you knowing it except for an occasional creak, moan, squeal, shrill, bump, thump or a banging.
There are signs of rats that you can look for. In places that isn't frequented you may have disturbed spider webs, small footprints where it's dusty, rat droppings, gravel, small to large holes in floorboards, and crawl spaces. Anything stored a rat can gnaw through. Wiring may be chewed on and may be chewed in two. When wiring is chewed in two it can cause fires and it can cause things inside the house to stop working such as lighting. Insulation can be bitten and eaten on and dragged to other areas for rat nests.
Rats can eventually find their way into the house.
If you have rats and are waiting on an exterminator or pest control person to come and take care of the rat invasion you can do a few things to insure they won't come into your house or to dissuade them from entering.
If you have pets you'll want to be cautious that they don't inhale any fumes. Keep pets out of the room or area you are working in and make sure the room the pets are in has ventilation to allow any fumes that may spill over into their area a way to escape.
Rats don't like to smell bleach. Water down bleach or use cleaners with bleach in it and wipe down floors, do not wipe down carpets, wipe down sinks, toilets, stoves, refrigerators and windowsills. Basically clean as you normally would. Make sure bleach is diluted enough with the water that it won't take the color out of anything. The bleach smell will eventually fade but it will keep rats away temporarily for several days or until the smell is gone.
Vinegar seems to effect rats to. If you don't have any bleach, squirt some vinegar around but be aware that vinegar can hurt the color of things. Vinegar can also make things sticky if too much is sprayed. You may wish to dilute it with water.