Bestselling Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors in 2020
Marinco 12VBRAD ConnectPro 12-Volt Charging and Trolling 6-Guage Wire Receptacle Adapter for Trolling Motors
- Max rating is 40 amps
- Allows 6 AWG wire connection to ConnectPro receptacle
- Corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components
Newport Vessels 55 Pound Thrust 8 Speed Electric Trolling Motor
- 55lb Thrust - The ultra-quiet, cool and efficient NV 55lb allows you to fish all day long without overheating, or spooking fish and Motor Material -Stainless Steel Hardware for Saltwater
- 30-inch Composite Fiberglass Shaft - High-strength and fully adjustable shaft allows for proper depth placement in all water conditions
- 8 Speeds and 6-inch Telescoping Handle (5 forward, 3 reverse) - Ergonomic extendable handle, 5 forward speeds, and 3 reverse speeds puts total control at your fingertips for a smooth and easily controlled ride
- 5-Point LED Battery Meter - Provides immediate charge reading of your DC 12V Marine Battery (battery not included)
- Maximum amp draw: 52. Saltwater Compatible Hardware - Stainless steel, zinc, and magnesium hardware ensures the motor is ready for fresh or saltwater
- 2 Year Warranty - We stand behind every product we make with industry leading customer service and a 2 year warranty.
Marinco Trolling Motor Receptacle
- MARINCO 2018BR, MAR2018BR
Rig Rite Manufacturing 430 Marine V-Groove Trolling Motor Plug
- Rig Rite
Rig Rite Manufacturing 300 Marine Trolling Motor Transducer Bracket
- Fits Minnkota and Motorguide trolling motors
NEW, Patent Pending, Remote Controlled 55 lbs 12V Electric Tolling Motor for small watercrafts.
Pactrade Marine P74516-12 Boat Stainless Steel Handrail with Wave Curve
- Heavy duty stainless steel product
- Comes with wave curve
- There are also different lengths for this handrail: Stainless steel handrail with wave curve
Motorguide MGA015PB6 Trolling Motor Rubber Mounting Isolator For Motor Mounts
- Rubber mounting isolators kit allows you to mount marine accessories, electronics, and trolling motors with limited access
- Designed to absorb shock and limit vibration to protect marine electronics
- Molded-in nut forms rubber mushroom shape to hold mount in place
- Includes four stainless steel bolts and four rubber isolators
- Comes with mounting instructions for easy installation
TURBRO SS-Serie Single Row Slim 5D Led Light Bar Combo Beam for Jeep 4X4 ATV UTV (1PCS 31" 150W Flood Light)
- Slim and smart LED light bar, can be easily slipped into narrow places on your automobile.
- Innovative Delicate 5D Optic Design: 5D projector lens + reflector, overwhelmingly brighter than 3D or 4D light bar, greater board viewing area.
- Bright And Wide Illumination Range: OSRAM high power LED chip , Spot & Flood combo light bar gives out longer beam projection and wider illumination range, helps you a lot for night riding.
- Universal Mounting Styles: high and low mounting brackets to meet your all installtion need.TURBRO light bar can be used on all automobiles and devices equipped with a 10-60 Volt DC power source.
- Guarantee Service: with a strengthened construction, the led light bar is much more stronger than others. TURBRO promises a 2-year warranty, any defect or malfunction, just email us for help.
LXY Stainless Steel Hook Double Hook Wardrobe Prong for Robe Scarf Coat T-shirt (3 PCS)
- Material: constructed of zinc die-cast
- Size: 7*6*5 cm Able to hook most of the clothing
- Can install the hook behind the door to save space
- Contains the screws required for installation, expansion sleeve
MAIBU Emergency Paracord Bracelets | Set of 2 | Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife & Whistle, The Ultimate Tactical Survival Gear, Best Wilderness Survival-Kit for Camping/Fishing & More
- Docking & Anchoring Equipment/ Paracord/Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors/ Hunting Accessories/Christmas Gift
- Safety Clasp Prevents Loss: Snap the buckle closed, then slide the button compass forward to prevent it from accidental loss. Keep your bracelet secure on your wrist, belt loop, or backpack
- Fits Most Wrists: Choose from small, medium, or large to fit kids, women, and men. Largest size easily fits big and tall men, or hook to your backpack or belt loop for a one-size-fits-all solution
- An Outdoorsman's Most Versatile Tool: 10 feet of paracord can make a difference to comfort and serious distress. Fish, Fall into a trap, construct a shelter, and more will be easy with this handy survival bracelet
- 5-in-1 Survival Kit: Everything you need for a night in the wilderness. Navigate to the trail, start a fire for warmth, or call for help with a whistle that can be heard for miles
Marinco 12-24 Volt Troll Mtr Plug
- Item Weight 0.3
ANJOSHI Circuit Breaker 50amp 50A-300A Manual Reset Home Solar System Fuse Holder Car Audio Amps Protection 12V-24V DC Reset Fuse Inverter Replace Fuses (L50A)
Buying Guide to Personal Watercraft
Whether it's a Jet Ski, WaveRunner or something else altogther, Personal Watercraft are just plain fun. Still, a Personal Watercraft is an important purchase, so you'll wanna do your research. I'll start you off.
A personal watercraft can come in many shapes and sizes. Not to mention brand names. You'd do best to explore all the major manufacturers and models before making your final purchase. This Buying Guide to Personal Watercraft will help familiarize you with some different types of personal watercraft and manufacturers. While you'll see a variety of differences in the following comparisons, one thing that's common of most personal watercraft is that they are both fuel efficient and ecologically friendly. Personal watercraft are becoming more and more buyer-friendly and popular among those who love the water.
What to Look For
If you're in the market for a personal watercraft but you aren't sure which type, my best suggestion is to check out Yamaha first. Yamaha manufacturers a line of personal watercraft you've probably heard of, even if you're not familiar with them: the WaveRunner. The Yamaha WaveRunners are all sleek and stylish. Begin by test-driving the Yamaha WaveRunner FX Cruiser, which boasts 140 horsepower at 10,000 rpm. A little larger and a little heavier than the other personal watercraft I'll be introducing you to, the WaveRunner FX Cruiser is a powerful vehicle that accelerates from 0 to 30 mph in 2.95 seconds. Although it's a little slower off the line, it tops out at an impressive 55 mph. If you're just beginning to look into personal watercraft, Yamaha's line of WaveRunners is a good place to start.
If you want a personal watercraft that's both durable and aesthetically pleasing, check out Kawasaki's line of Jet Skis. With 125 horsepower at 7,000 rpm, the Kawasaki Jet Ski STX-12F accelerates from 0 to 30 in 2.69 seconds and tops out at just over 53 mph. Priced at only $8,499, the Kawasaki Jet Ski STX-12F is one of the best buys on the market. Kawasaki's unfortunate grouping of controls makes the Jet Ski a little more difficult to operate than most other personal watercraft. But overall, the Kawaski Jet Ski is an impressive line that's worth a serious look.
When purchasing a land vehicle, you can never go wrong with a Honda. The same can be said for Honda's line of personal watercraft, the Aquatrax. The Honda Aquatrax F-12X isn't as quiet as the WaveRunner and Jet Ski, but it is wonderfully designed and powerful, with 165 horsepower at 6,000 rpm. It's fun to ride and easy to maneuver. It accelerates from 0 to 30 in 2.63 seconds and is priced at $9,995.
If you're in the market for power and speed, then you may prefer the Bombadier Sea-Doo GTX 4-TEC Limited. With 185 horsepower at 7,500 rpm, this Sea-Doo will take you from 0 to 30 in an amazing 2.22 seconds. This supercharged personal watercraft is also provides a quiet ride. While the Sea-Doo GTX 4-TEC Limited is the quickest, fastest and most powerful of all these personal watercraft, it is also the most expensive, priced at around $11,600.
Another fun ride is the Polaris MSX 150. It's super-lightweight at only 665 pounds, and still boasts 150 horsepower at 7,500 rpm. This Polaris accelerates from 0 to 30 mph in 2.79 seconds, is fairly quiet, and tops out at almost 60 mph. The Polaris MSX 150 is reasonably priced at $9,399.
Make a list of priorities before shopping for your personal watercraft. Is your top priority speed? Power? Price? Or are you simply in the market for an all-around fun ride. Keeping in mind that speed and power add to the fun once you become an experienced rider. Shop around. Try all major brands. Research resale values. My personal preference is to have a personal watercraft that's not too loud. The noise can be an unwelcome distraction, especially if you're buying a personal watercraft to help you unwind and relax. I also prefer a higher top speed to quick acceleration. Of course, be ready to answer some questions from the salesperson. Where are you going to use your personal watercraft? An ocean? The bay? Are you going to have additional passengers? Thinking these things through before you shop will make your buying experience a little easier.