Bestselling Fishing Bait Rigs in 2020
SF 3 5 Arms Alabama Umbrella Rig Fishing Bass Lures Bait Kit (3 Color 8 Blades)
- 1.Great for use with freshwater baits
- 2.Weight 30g(1.05OZ)
- 3.4 of the Arms Come with two Blades .The Head is Made of Resin/Polymer. 4.Made From .041 Diameter Wire. With this rig you will be catching more than one bass at a time it has 5 wires and sometimes this rig catches up to 4 bass per cast. This rig is a compact, flashy, finesse-style umbrella rig equipped with five spinnerbait blades to help it further imulate a small school of baitfish.
- 4.Equipped with five super-strong, heat-treated stainless steel wires to ensure strength and flexibility. Also features high quality super strong snaps and swivels to ensure flawless performance when hooking multiple fish at the same time. Perfect for targeting suspended bass, as well as other game fish feeding on bait fish, you can rig it with a variety of lures, including soft plastic swim-baits, grubs, jig heads, etc. Multiple hook ups are always possibility, so hold on tight.
- 5.Quantity:3*8 Blades;1 year warranty
SAMSFX Carp Fishing Baiting Rig Tool Set Fishing Rigging Needle Swinger Driller Kit Combo
- Harpoon needle, Latch needle, Drill, Knot Puller, Threading Device, Line Scissors, all with Non Slip Plastic Grip/Handle
- Nice Bright Green and black Colors so You don't Lose Them
- Material: High-Carbon Steel, Stainless Hook, ABS Grip
- Great gift for any carp angler, easy to carry, It's much helpful to make the terminal hair rigs
- This is a baiting needle tool set you must need for carp fishing rigs
THKFISH Sabiki Fishing Rigs, #10-#13 Freshwater Saltwater Beach Fish Skin Sabiki Feather Bait Rigs 10 Pack
Easy Catch 15 Pack Sabiki Fishing Rigs Fishing Flasher Lures Baits Hooks
- 1.Hook length:4.3cm,wide:2cm.
- 2. Attention:if we do not have the same color,design or the same size hook as show in the photo we will send the similar ones
- 3.Used in salt or freshwater.
- 4.Package:15bags/lot,2pcs hooks/bag.
Goture Superline Worm Hooks Jig Circle Fishing Hooks Soft Bait Texas Rig Wide Gap High Carbon Steel for Saltwater black
- High carbon steel extra wide gap offers more consistent hookups adds higher tensile strength,durable in use.
- Fine workmanship,don't rust stay sharp and meet the standards,rigging with worms,and other plastic/rubber baits.
- Size: 1#,2#,1/0#,2/0#,3/0# per 10pcs.Color: black nickel Jig Hooks
- A third cutting edge on the bottom of the point from tip to the barb, which helps the barb enter more easily.
- Package included: 50 pcs worm hooks in a box.Item comes with a transparent plastic box for keeping the different sizes separated and easy to access.
Ilure Alabama Rig Umbrella Kit with 5 arm 3 for Salwater Stripers Bass Fishing Lure Swim Bait
- 1. WORKS SO WELL!!! Caught a lot of big basss with alabama rig. 50 years ago, people use him as a bait for salt water fishing, bass and trout fishing is also very good.
- 2. CHRISTMAS TREE!!! because it had the shiney blades that make it look a school of shad. Nice steady and thick arms which don't easily mash up when catching a fish or 2 at a time.
- 3. COMPLETE!!! Alabama rigs kit includes Alabama rig 5 arms 1pc, Alabama rig 3 arms 1pc , soft plastic bait 33pcs , head jig 15pcs and Circle Hooks 5pcs, you do not need to buy other accessories from other sellers
- 4 . SWIM BAIT !!!Alabama rig great for use with freshwater baits, target suspending bass, stripers and other gamefish all your favorite lakes, rivers and strems, Can be given to fishing father, brother, nephew, boyfriend.
- 5. WARRANTY!!! Alabama Rig has a 1-year warranty, If you have any problem, Just write to us. You got nothing to lose! BUY NOW!!!
Fishcm Luminous Sabiki Fishing Rigs Glow Soft Fish/Shrimp Sabiki lure Saltwater/Freshwater Fishing Bait (Simulation Fish Rigs)
PLUSINNO Fishing Lures Baits Bass Lures Tackle including Umbrella Rigs,soft fishing lures, Plastic Worms, Jigs,Tackle Box and More Fishing Gear Lures Kit Set … … …
RUNCL Soft Fishing Lure Set, Wacky Worm Kits with Waterproof Bait Bag Organizer, Wacky Rig Tool, Rubber Worms and Curly Tail Lures for Saltwater and Freshwater Trout Bass Salmon (Pack of 53)
- Lifelike designs imitate the swimming action of small fish, helps to attract a larger catch
- The wacky rig tool with O-ring prevents fish hooks from ripping through soft worms and prolong the "life" of the bait for repeated use
- Lightweight O-ring allows the fishing baits to fall naturally, just the way fish like
- Built-in transparent multi-layer makes it convenient to get the exact fishing tackle you need, and all fishing lures packed in the separate storage bag helps to avoid staining
- Waterproof fishing lure organizer keeps your fishing tackles dry all the time, and attached mountaineering buckle makes it easy to carry
SF 5 Arms Alabama Umbrella Rig Fishing Bass Lures Bait Kit (Classic Alabama Rig wittout Blade/5 Colors)
- 1.Great for use with freshwater/saltwater baits
- 2.Weighs 13g. total length 23cm
- 3.Five different colors
- 4.The bait is very versatile and can be rigged with a wide variety of lures such as soft plastic swim baits, jig heads and small spinner baits. It can also be rigged with your favorite lures for bottom fishing such as Texas rigged worms, creature baits and jigs.
- 5.Your imagination is the limit on the variety of techniques and lure presentations to be used which fish have not seen before. This product is Lead Free. Check with your state law regarding the legal use of this product since it is designed to fish up to 5 baits at a time.
15 Packs Luminous Sabiki Rigs 5 Soft Shrimp Bait Rigs Fishing Lure Hook with Ball bearing Swivel Snap Connector
- TYPE: luminous shrimp with ball bearing swivel snap connector
- PACKAGE: 15 Packs, each pack including 5 soft shrimp
- RANDOM SIZE: 5#,7#,8#,9#,10#,11#,12#,13#,14#,16#
- GLOW in the dark to attract more fishes
- PLEASE attention the size is random!
LPATTERN Assorted 22 Packs Sabiki Bait Rigs Saltwater Freshwater Real Fish Skin Sabiki Fishing Lure
- Condition: Brand New in Pack
- Color: assorted
- 22 Packs
- High quality sabiki rigs
- Fishing baits feather rigs
QualyQualy Sabiki Rigs Assorted 10 Packs Freshwater/Saltwater Sea Fishing Rigs, Bait Rigs with Ball Bearing Swivel for Bass Trout Walleye Red Fish Fishing Bait Rigs
- 1.Quantity: 10 Bags Per Lot, 6 Hooks on Each Rigs.Glow beads + rubber + bright silk + fishing line + ball bearing swivel interlock snap connectors. Makes it user-friendly and efficient.
- 2.Size: Due to the unstable of instock, we can provde Mix Size delivery Rangs from "#10 to #13" and "#14 to #16" and "#17 to #20". Thanks for understanding
- 3.Material: High carbon steel and Fish Skin
- 4.Red Fish Skin:Soft red fish-skin rubber makes it alive with the flow of water. Luminous tube and luminous beads make sensory stimulation to the fish.
- 5.Top Quality and Wonderful Outlooking:Super sharp fishing hook, durable and corrosion-resistant, apply to either freshwater or saltwater. Low memory fishing line also helps you lessen the chance of wind knots.
Cabo Live Bait
Live bait can make or break a fishing day when heading offshore. In Cabo San Lucas it is often the best method for catching the fish of your dreams. Knowing the types and prices is important, knowing the availability is critical.
These hard working bait suppliers have a tough job most of the time. They normally supply one, two or three kinds of bait depending on the time of year and the water temperature. In the summer when the water is warm the most common bait is Caballito, known on the east coast of the U.S. as Goggle-Eyes. In the winter or when the water is cooler the most common bait is the Pacific Greenback Mackerel. During the new moon phase or one week to either side, these bait fish can be caught at night. A dim light is hung over the side of the boat and the small sea creatures the Caballito feed on are attracted to the light. Soon the baitfish follow, and as the night slowly grows darker the fish start to move closer to the light. The bait fishermen use hand-lines with a weight at the bottom and one or two small hooks with a little glow bead and some hair tied to the shank, dropping the rig toward the bottom until one of the baitfish mistakes the artificial bait for the real thing and gets hooked up. Pulling in the line hand over hand retrieves the baitfish, and the excess line is coiled in the bottom of the boat. When it arrives to the side of the boat the hook is removed and the bait is placed in a live well built into the middle of the boat. This procedure goes on throughout the night until the bait fisherman either gets too tired to fish any longer or he catches enough baitfish. Depending on the time he is done, it is either time for a nap or time to sell his catch. As the first charter boats begin to leave the marina at 5:30 in the morning, the bait fishermen are there at the entrance, trying to sell the catch. Most of these guys have a number of regular customers, and the ones who take the best care of their bait, have good live wells and are there on a steady, dependable basis manage to sell all, or almost all, of their catch. Others run from boat to boat, trying to get a sale. Any excess bait is held over until the next day in floating bait wells anchored near their boats.
If it is summer and the moon is full, the Caballito will not school under the boats lights at night, there is too much competition from the moon. When this happens you will see the bait boats during the day, often in the marina, stalking the schooled fish and trying to snag them with treble hooks. The Mackerel will bite during the daytime, but they move farther offshore. Other common baits during the summer months are Mullet and Sardinas. Both of these fish are excellent baits, the Mullet for Roosterfish and the Sardinas for almost everything, but especially for Tuna. The Mullet are often snagged during the day, but sometimes throw nets are used, and the Sardinas are always caught with throw nets. I am not sure of the reason, but almost all of the Sardinas we get here are brought down from the San Jose area. We just don's seem to get the schools of these fish that they do, or perhaps it is just that the bait boats up there are more experienced at catching them as most of the fishing in that area is done from Pangas rather than offshore from cruisers. For the past eight years, the going price on the larger baitfish such as Caballito, Mackerel and Mullet has been $3 U.S. per bait and the Sardinas have been right around $25 U.S. per scoop. When the bait is scarce locally the prices may go up, and during the tournaments it can get very high. Most charter and private boats attempt to stay with one supplier, hoping that showing a buying loyalty will result in preferential treatment when there is little bait available.
When you leave the Marina you will notice a small bait receiver on the right side, just past the marina entrance. Privately owned and operated, this receiver holds bait caught by the owners net boat. While the bait is available to the general public it is utilized mostly by the bait boats who re-sell the bait, either when bait is scarce locally or the bait fisherman was not able to get out and fish (for whatever reason, maybe a little too much partying?) the night before.
While the bait is not always available, when it is there we always recommend getting some. It is a small bit of insurance, at a cost of $30 for 10 baits, and it may help make your fishing trip a successful one. There are times when the Marlin, Dorado and Tuna will not chew on anything except live bait and then you wish you had twice as many! Most often the baits are never used except to feed the pelicans and frigates after the trip, but hey, the birds need to eat too!
The bait fishermen are hard working guys and their schedule is a bit different from the rest of the fishermen you will see. Their livelihood depends on their ability to find, catch and sell bait, and if any one of those three things is absent, they make no money. When you see them, smile, maybe hand them a cold drink and say "Gracias amigo", it makes for a good start to the day.