Bestselling First Aid Tape in 2020
Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape, For Use On Active, Hard to Bandage Areas, For Discreet Hold, 1-Inch X 10-Yard Rolls, 2 Rolls
- The #1 clear tape in hospitals.
3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard Roll (2 Rolls)
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear
- Good adhesion to skin and tubing
- Allows clinician to tailor the tape for the various dressings and devices
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- Water resistant
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Waterproof Tape (1-Inch x 10-Yards) (Pack of 2)
- Secures bandage around wound
- Adheres securely, tears easily
- Waterproof tape
Durapore Medical Tape, Silk Tape - 1 in. x 10 yards - Each Roll
- High strength, versatile, conformable.
- Convenient bidirectional tear.
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex.
- Water resistant.
FriCARE 2" Wide x 5 Yards Nonwoven Self-Adhesive Bandage, Self-Adherent Cohesive First Aid Medical Wrap (with FDA), Elastic Althetic/Vet Tape for Wrist (Rainbow, 6 Pack)
- 6 COLORFUL ROLLS IN ONE SET- Numerous colorful bandage rolls in single package is simply a great way of saving your money. Get rid of the same dull colored bandages, choose the color to fit your outfits.
- SELF-ADHESIVE DESIGN- These elastic bandages are far better than the non-adhesive ones as they have self-adhering ability but not adhere to other surface such as hair /skin/clothing. No more worries about pricky pins! And very easy to pull off. It's perfect for playful children!
- GREAT THERAPEUTIC VALUE- Our tapes are sterile and they have great medicinal value, which is good for swelling, sprain and general soreness. Most importantly, they have antibiotic property! You can also use the tapes as foam bandages for dressing wounds.
- MADE OF HIGH PRECISION MATERIAL- The bandage is made from high quality porous fabric with bacon strips that is totally safe for your skin as it allows good ventilation. It is very light weighted, and safe for your pets as well!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- BRAND: FriCARE, 2" Wide, maximum stretched length 5 Yard for a roll meets most of support needs. We offer 100% money back guarantee in case you aren't 100% satisfied of your buy.
Bandaid First Aid 1/2 in X 10 yd Waterproof Tape 1 ct
- Extra strong and durable.
- Firmly secures dressings or bandages around the wound site.
- Stays on even when wet.
- Comes in an easy-to-use roll that keeps the tape clean.
- 1 Roll (0.5 in x 10 yds.)
3M - Nexcare Absolute 66775 First Aid Flexible Waterproof Tape 1" x 180"
- Bandages_Type - Tape
- Materials - Foam
- Mounting - With Adhesive
- Length - 180"
3M Micropore Paper Tape - White, 1" x 10yds (Box of 12)
- Gentle to the skin
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Highly breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement
3M Transpore Surgical Medical First-Aid Plastic Tape 1/2" x 10 Yards Non-Sterile - 12 Rolls #1527-0
- Perforated plastic tape with easy, bi-directional tear, even when wearing gloves
- 12 Rolls
Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Hurt-Free Paper Tape to Secure Bandages, 1 Inch by 10 Yards (Pack of 6)
- 1-inch by 10-yard roll of medical paper tape
- Firmly secures dressings around wounds and stays in place
- Easy, painless removal
- Tears easily for hassle-free application
- First aid tape not made with natural rubber latex
Robert Michael O'Ryan Arrested on Suspicion of Stalking Dancing with the Stars' Shawn Johnson
The alleged Dancing with the Stars Stalker is in police custody. Robert Michael O'Ryan was arrested yesterday after he hopped the fence at CBS studios in an attempt to see Shawn Johnson. The police found two loaded guns and duct tape in his car.
Shawn Johnson's alleged stalker is Robert Michael O'Ryan. According to E! Online, court papers filed by Shawn Johnson's parents indicate that the Dancing with the Stars stalker's car contained the following: A loaded .45 handgun, a loaded shotgun, duct tape, love letters, and news clippings about Shawn Johnson.
The Dancing with the Stars stalker allegedly told police that he left his home in Yulee, Florida with the intention of being with Shawn Johnson. In a declaration filed today, Shawn Johnson's mother says that the Dancing with the Stars stalker "believes that she (Shawn Johnson) speaks to him personally through the television set and through ESP and that they will have a child together..."
Do you get the feeling that it's a good thing that Robert Michael O'Ryan, the alleged Dancing with the Stars stalker, is in police custody?
I'm reminded of the unbearably tragic murder of actress Rebecca Schaeffer, who was stalked and shot to death by a deranged lunatic not far from where I'm now sitting. The story has a chilling parallel to the Dancing with the Stars stalker: Rebecca Schaeffer's killer, Robert John Bardo, had tried to see Rebecca Schaeffer on the set of "My Sister Sam" at CBS studios on two occasions, but was turned away by security (the second time he came armed with a knife).
Ultimately, Robert John Bardo was successful in tracking down Rebecca Schaeffer. He shot her in the chest at point blank range in the doorway of her apartment. She was 21.
Yes, it's a good thing that Robert Michael O'Ryan, the alleged Dancing with the Stars stalker, is in police custody.
Alleged Shawn Johnson Stalker Arrested After Sneaking Onto Dancing Set, Natalie Finn, E! Online, March 25, 2020