Bestselling First Aid Supplies in 2020
Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram, 25 Per Box
- Active ingredient Bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units
- Compare to Neosporin
- Tamper evident sealed packets
- Packaged in 0.5gm packets
- 25 packets per box
First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case
- Contains 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Soft sided, zippered case ideal for home, travel and on the go use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
15 Bulk Pack Self Adherent Cohesive Wrap Bandages 2 Inches X 5 Yards, Self Adhesive Rolls FDA Approved For Swelling Sprains And Soreness On Wrist And Ankle. First Aid Sports Vet Tape Medical Supplies.
- DO YOU PLAY SPORTS?: When it comes to your care, the last thing you want is a bandage that is flimsy, poor and cheap. That's why our professional-grade cohesive bandages are designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, every time.
- SAFE AND SIMPLE TO USE: Cohesive bandage does not stick to the skin but does stick to itself. This is handy for any tape job that involves wrapping around limbs and no fear of having any hair or skin pulled out! It can be easily torn so no need for scissors, simply tear the tape from one edge. Our cohesive bandages are fully wrapped before use so you can concentrate 100% on your healing process.
- THE TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE: Meticulously researched and developed by health professionals for use in the real world. Our unique lightweight bandage is strong and durable, yet soft and easy to handle for instant practical use.
- EASY TO STRETCH, WRAP, TEAR: We provide 5-yard length per piece so you can use as much or as little as you need for the comfort that's right for you. Whether in the hospital or healing at home, our cohesive bandage is water resistant will not loosen if exposed to water or sweat, made with porous material allowing the skin to breath providing more comfort.
- OUR QUALITY PROMISE: Buy once and buy right - don't cut corners with your health on cheap, flimsy and unsafe alternatives. Click add to cart and get ready to enjoy total peace of mind with the best cohesive bandage for any medical situation. We guarantee you'll be satisfied of your money back. No hassle, no fuss. You have our promise.
First Aid Kit Refill - 200 Piece | Extra Replacement Supplies for First Aid Kit, Loose Packed
- First Aid Kit Refill - Ideal for replacing or supplementing any first aid kit apparatus
- Includes 200 Pieces - Extra medical first aid supplies to keep all critical items in stock
- Diverse First Aid Kit Replacement Pieces - Address the most commonly worn out items
- Diverse Aid Supplies - First aid refill pack contains almost anything you need to stay safe, whether outdoors or indoors
First Aid Only Alcohol Wipes, 100 Per Box
- Cleanse and prevent infection in minor wounds
- Saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Individual packets are easy and convenient to use
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone supply
- 100 wipes per box
Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care and First Aid, All One Size, 100 ct
- Covered wounds heal faster than if left uncovered. Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand.
- 100-count Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Made with memory-weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these Band-aid Brand bandages stretch and flex as you move, and include Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad technology designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal
- These Band-aid Brand flexible fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal
- This package contains 100 band-aid brand flexible fabric bandages that bend with your skin for comfort, providing protection of everyday cuts and scrapes
- flexible bandages, flexible adhesive bandages, active bandages, fabric bandages, comfort bandages, sterile bandages, adhesive bandages, first aid, wound care, wound healing
M2 BASICS 300 Piece (40 Unique Items) First Aid Kit w/Bag | Free First Aid Guide | Emergency Medical Supply | for Home, Office, Outdoors, Car, Camping, Travel, Survival, Workplace
- FREE SURVIVAL ITEMS & FIRST AID GUIDE WHEN YOU BUY ORIGINAL FROM SELLER "M2 BRANDS": Attach your kit to your equipment or gear with the bonus Carabiner + Compass, Emergency Blanket & Whistle. Also receive our exclusive First Aid Guide for tips on how to treat common injuries. Delivered via email.
- THIS KIT HAS OVER 1000 REVIEWS! - 300 PIECE FIRST AID KIT INCLUDES 40 UNIQUE ITEMS: Adhesive Bandage Strips (6 varieties), Abdominal Trauma, Eye Pads, Sterile Gauze Sponges/Rolls, Medical Tape, Alcohol Wipes, Povidone Iodine Wipes, Antiseptic Towelettes, Alcohol-Free Wound Cleansing Wipes, Cotton Tip Applicators, CPR Face Mask, Disposable Latex-Free Gloves, Instant Cold Compress, Medical Face Mask, Metal Scissors/Tweezers, Safety Pins, Tourniquet, Wooden Splints/Tongue Depressors
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS - ALWAYS BE PREPARED: M2 Basics 300-Piece First Aid Kits will keep you prepared for most common minor injuries or medical emergencies.
- INCLUDES LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE CARRY CASE: Zippered 1st aide bag includes clear pockets to organize your red cross first aid supplies. Take it to any activity: sports, camping, hiking, college, work, travel or vacation. See photos & product description for detailed list of contents.
- VERSATILE KIT TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE: Use for home, office, vehicle, workplace, industrial, kitchen, outdoor, tactical, dog, athletic, business, auto, sport, emt, first responder, rv, dog, puppy, pet, baby, daycare, work, boat, marine, military.
Pac-Kit by First Aid Only 90583 25 Person ANSI A, First Aid Kit Refill
- Complete first aid kit refill pack .
- Includes all product necessary to refill the original kit and make it ANSI Class A compliant
- Refills for the following kit model numbers: 90029, 90568, 90569
MediKit Deluxe First Aid Kit (115 Items) The Most Essential First Aid Supplies for Home, Sports, Travel, Camping, Office and The Workplace … (Green)
Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage, 6 Inch
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application
- Israeli battle dressing (IBD) - size 6 inch wide and 70 inch long
- Hemorrhage control compression bandage
Pac-Kit by First Aid Only 18-012 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Packet (Box of 12)
- Contains 12 single-use tamper evident foil Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch packets
- Convenient anti-itch cream packets
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names
Pac-Kit by First Aid Only Refill For Bulk 25 Person First Aid Kit, 106-Piece Boxes
- Keep your first aid kit full so you always have what you need in an emergency.
- First aid essential contents to fill your first aid kit.
- Includes a variety of bandages, ointment and more.
- Includes a first aid guide.
- Tweezers and scissors included.
3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard Roll (2 Rolls)
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear
- Good adhesion to skin and tubing
- Allows clinician to tailor the tape for the various dressings and devices
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- Water resistant
Medic in a Box: The Intelligent First Aid Kit
A company called DLH has put together a first aid kit, called the Intelligent First Aid Kit, with microchips imbedded with each injury specific pack that will talk one through the procedure for treating a specific injury at a press of a button.
Despite these statistics, only one in ten people in the United States actually has a first aid kit in their home. Having a first aid kit and knowing what to do with it when a family member or loved one in seriously injured can be the difference between life and death.
A company called DLH has put together a first aid kit, called the Intelligent First Aid Kit, with an added advantage. The microchips imbedded with each injury specific pack will literally talk one through the procedure for treating a specific injury at a press of a button. It is as if the first aid kit had a trained medic right in the box.
Each first aid kit comes with nine packs designed to treat an injury: Breathing, Bleeding, Shock, Head amp; Spine, Bone, Eye, Burns, Bites amp; Stings, and Basics. They are color coded (i.e. red for Bleeding, navy blue for eye, and so on.) Each pack has a visual instruction card, the microchip that will talk one through the procedure, and all of the supplies necessary to treat the specific injury.
The microchip instruction technology has the capacity to walk one through the procedure for treating an injury, giving one a needed edge in what is obviously a high stress situation. It delivers audio care instructions with the press of a button affixed to each individual injury instruction card. With the press of a button the user can start, pause, replay and stop verbal care instructions.
After using an injury one disposes of the remaining contents and reorders the pack from the DLH Company. There are also products, such as antibiotic ointment and eye wash, which will need to be replaced from time to time as they have an expiration date.
Besides the injury specific packs, there is a Basics pack that contains many of the supplies usually found in an ordinary first aid kit. These include bandage strips, antibiotic ointment, and cold packs can be used for small cuts, scrapes and bruises.
The DLH Company also offers an office care Intelligent First Aid Kit. Besides the packs found in the home first aid kit, these would include extra supplies such as latex free gloves.
If someone suffers a serious injury at home or in the office, it seems to be a good idea to have the means to treat them while the emergency medical technicians are on the way. Having a clear, simple means to be talked through a treatment procedure could mean the difference between a friend or loved one who survives a serious accident and someone who does not.