Bestselling Fire Escape Ladders in 2020
First Alert EL52-2 Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder, Steel, Anti-Slip
- Easy to use two-story 14-foot fire escape ladder
- Fully assembled, ready to use
- Strong steel construction, tested to 1,125 lbs
- DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and maximum durability.
- Complies to ASTM standards; 6-year limited warranty; For sill widths of 6 to 10 inches.
Kidde 468093 KL-2S Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 13-Foot
- Easy to use--attaches quickly to most common windows
- Fast and easy to deploy with anti-slip rungs
- Ready for use--no tools or assembly required
- Strong and durable ladder tested to 1,000 pounds
- 13 feet long by 1 foot wide; 5-year limited warranty
X-IT 2 Story (13') Emergency Fire Escape Ladder
- The Award Winning: Safest, Strongest, Smallest, Lightest, Easiest To Use Emergency Ladder
- Multi Use for Safe Practice + use it in a documented emergency X-IT will replace it
- Fox News independently tested emergency ladders and recommended X-IT as the best
- Exceeds ASTM F2175 safety standards including UL
- Fits all window and wall sizes by securing to window sill & includes storage bag
Emergency Escape Ladder by Family First | 2-Story Fire Escape Ladder is 13ft | Deploys in Seconds & is Easy to Use | Full Warranty
- The Family First Portable Fire Escape Ladder is strong, durable and built for emergencies.
- Emergency Fire Escape Ladder is easy to use with a quick three step process.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We are so confident in our Ladder that we offer a full warranty and a money back guarantee should this product not meet your standards.
- Escape Ladder comes with a bright Orange canvas bag for storage.
- Tested for up to 1,000 LBS. 13ft Ladder. Long enough for 2 story.
Werner ESC220 Fire Escape Ladder, Two Story
- 2-story model
- 1200-Pound load capacity, 400-Pound load capacity per rung, can be used by multiple people simultaneously
- Flat rungs, with anti-slip grooves and standoffs, assistance strap for easy exit
- One to two hour installation time
- Can be used over any size window sill, multi-level roof lines, primed white to blend with any decor
Kidde 468094 Three-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 25-Foot by Kidde
- Kidde 468094 Three-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 25-Foot
25' 3 Story Escape Ladder
- No tools required
- Easy to use and install
- Tangle-free 25-foot design
- Always at the ready for emergencies
- Anti-slip rungs offer stability
Kiddle Emergency Fire Escape Ladder 13 and 25 Foot Available (2 Story-13 Foot)
Easy Escape 2 Story Emergency Fire Escape Ladder by American Ladder Co | 13ft Portable Escape Ladder | Small and Easy to Store | Full Customer Warranty
Kiddle Emergency Fire Escape Ladder 13 and 25 Foot Available (3 Story-25 Foot)
First Alert 14 ft. Fire Escape Ladder
- Two-story, 14-foot escape ladder
- Folds for easy storage and use
- Durable steel construction
- Quickly and easily attaches to any window
- Strong, slip-resistant rungs
Kidde 468093 13' Emergency Escape Ladder
- Strap material is nylon 6 or polyester, thickness 0.075 in. W is 1.00 in. rung construction is heavy gauge aluminum and are anti-slip, ladder has been tested to load rating of 1000 lb.
- Full length of ladder is approximately 13 ft.
- Window to which the ladder is attached must be able to support the load of the persons using the ladder to escape
- Do not use this ladder from heights greater than 14 ft.
ResQLadder Fire Escape Ladder, 2 Story Portable Emergency Escape Ladder, 15-Foot with Sleeves on Chain, FL15SL
- Portable; no installation necessary
- Tested to support over 1000 lbs.
- Designed to fit standard windowsill
- Easy to install or remove standoffs provide added stability for every rung while allowing flexibility to avoid a variety of wall obstructions or hazards
- 100% Made in USA
Fire Escape Ladders and Your Home
Ladders used for fire escape is a very important key for a safe house.
It is not necessary to buy a costly fire escape ladder. But the hard-wearing and well built ladder should be your real requirement. If you have to buy a ladder then fixed structure fire escape ladders are suitable for you. The reason is that you have no need to put them together. A fixed structure ladder helps you to come down with security. They are fixed to the house. So, they always available for use.
Fire escape ladders have a variety of designs. You can select according to your requirement. For several stories building, chain and rung fire escape ladders are built up. You can also buy fixed interior ladder, fixed external ladder, collapsible fire escape ladder and retractable fire escape ladder. Such ladders are best for protection from fire.
If you have got a chance to live in an apartment building, you will notice the fire escape. You can even see it outside of a building. Simple or step fire escape ladders are used according to the height of the building. Those who live in top floors must have a fire escape.
You can purchase a fire escape kit for your family. It consists of a heavy duty escape ladder. It can reach up to 40 feet. Such kits comprise of smoke hood which keeps away the smoke from face. These kits mostly offer chemical sticks and horns. It helps the savior to know where you are.
Fire escape ladder is badly required at home. 2 stories houses have more need of escape ladders. Such ladders are expensive but it can save your life.