Bestselling Faucet Spray Hoses in 2021
Replacement Hose Kit for Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Sarissa Nylon Braided Pull-Out Spray Hose 59 inch
Grohe 46 092 000 Pull-Out Spray Replacement Hose, StarLight Chrome
Lasco 08-2180 Shampoo/Massaging Rubber Spray Head and Hose Attachment, Slips On To Faucet Spouts, Universal Fits Most
- Rubber Hose And Spray with Durable Rubber Construction
- Easy to Use Slip fit application, No Tools
- Universal Fit - Unit Can be adapted to work with most
- Multiple uses including Shampooing, Hair Massage, Pet Washing, and light rinsing duties applications
- *Connector can be quickly adjusted to fit most faucets. *Large faucets: Use connector fully extended. *Medium faucets: Roll tip of connector down half way. *Small faucets: Cut off top ring of connector. *For a snug fit, lubricate connector with soap before sliding or twisting onto faucet
Weirun Kitchen 59-Inch or 150CM Pull Down Sink Faucet Replacement Pull Out Spray Head Hose Stainless Steel, Brushed Nickel
- Quality stainless steel outer tube, ensuring quality and longevity.
- Inner pipe made of non-toxic, ordorless EPDM material, high pressure resistance.
- G1/2 " Female Thread (about 3/4" )Connects to Sprayer , fits most spray heads.
- Thread size is M15 x 1 Connect to faucet , please check your connector size before purchase!
- 59-Inch or 1.5-Meter.
Sink Spray Hose Portable Shampoo Sprayer
- Note:This will fit most spouts that are 1 3/8 to 1 3/4 inches in outside diameter. The unit is flexible and may fit other sizes as well but it cannot be guaranteed to fit all spouts ".
- Turns most sinks into a shower
- Durable shampoo sprayer slips onto faucet and holds tight
- Ideal for washing hair, washing pets, and bathing infants
- Contains one shampoo spray
DANCO VersaSpray Adjustable Portable Handheld Shower Head for Round Garden Tub Spouts, White, 42 inches, 1-Pack (10086)
- FITS STANDARD ROUND GARDEN TUB SPOUTS ONLY: Will NOT FIT square tub spouts or tub spouts with a diverter.
- ROUND SPOUT ADAPTER HAS 1 INCH DIAMETER with thick durable rubber fitting that will only adapt with ROUND tub spouts without a diverter; Will stretch up to approximately 2 inches when installed on tub spout, no tools required.
- IDEAL FOR rinsing off, bathing children, washing pets and even cleaning tubs.
- PRE-INSTALLATION NOTE: To make the installation easier soak spout adapter in hot water for 5 minutes to allow rubber to soften so it will stretch to fit your tub spout
- POST-INSTALLATION NOTE: place a metal ring clamp (sold separately) around the base of the VersaSpray to further tighten the fit around the ROUND tub spout
DANCO Kitchen Sink Spray Hose and Head, Chrome, 1-Pack (88814)
KOHLER GENUINE PART GP1021724-CP KITCHEN FAUCET SIDE SPRAY WITH HOSE
- Protect the warranty on KOHLER products, always look for the KOHLER GENUINE PARTS logo
- Pullout side spray for various KOHLER kitchen faucets
- Polished chrome finish
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnish
- Side spray holder not included
Moen Replacement Hose Kit for Moen Pulldown Kitchen Faucets
- Moen's replacement hose kit is compatible with any Moen pulldown kitchen faucets
- The chrome finish of the docking part is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any kitchen decorating style
- Moen's kitchen faucet Part Service Kits offer a One Year Limited Warranty
- Product has two part numbers. The hose part number is 187108. The box the product comes in shows part number 150259.
Plumb Craft 7510000B body moods Bathtub Spray Hose
- Bathtub spray hose,Easy to install
- Stretch to fit a spout that is no more than 1.2 inches
- Easy to use, just attach to tub spout
- Ideal for bathing children and invalids, or cleaning tub and tile
- Features 5-Foot hose and fingered spray head
- This item works best with tub spouts that are smaller than 1.2 inches OD- awaiting its reflection
- Will fit most but not all tub spouts.
How to Repair a Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose
Repairing or replacing a kitchen sink spray hose is a relatively easy and quick do it yourself project.
Instead of calling the plumber to repair your faulty kitchen sink sprayer hose, resolve to do it yourself. The actual repair process is a quick one, even for a novice, and the entire process of shopping for parts and installing them is likely to take a hour or less.
Repairing a Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose: Diagnosis
Diagnosing why the kichen sink sprayer hose doesn't work properly is the first step in the repair process. It's possible the problem is not with the sprayer hose but with a clogged aerator or diverter valve. Either of those problems can decrease water pressure to the kitchen sink sprayer hose.
To check the aerator, unscrew it from the sprayer head and check it for mineral deposits. If mineral deposits have formed on the aerator, clean the aerator with a soft brush and cleaning solution.
Checking the diverter valve requires turning off the water supply. To access the diverter valve, you will need to remove the faucet water spout with plyers. Like the aerator, the diverter spout can be cleaned with a brush and cleaning solution if clogged. If the diverter valve is defective, you can follow these instructions provided at the "This Old House" website for replacing the diverter valve.
If the aerator and diverter valve are functioning properly but the sprayer hose is not, the problem is with the sprayer hose unit. Check the hose portion for leaks, cracks or wear; if the hose portion is faulty, you can replace only the hose portion. Otherwise replace the entire kitchen sink sprayer hose unit.
DIY Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose Repair
The hose is easily replaced by unscrewing it on both ends and screwing in the replacment hose. Take care to turn off the water supply before replacing the hose and to place the hose end over a bucket to drain any water in the hose when unscrewing it.
If you are replacing the entire kitchen sink sprayer hose, the first step is to turn off the water supply. Unscrew the sprayer hose from the faucet sprayer nipple (accessed through the cupboard underneath the sink). The faucet sprayer nipple is the link between the faucet and the sprayer hose. Drain the water from the hose.
Unscrew the mounting nut holding the sprayer base. Now you can remove the entire kitchen sink sprayer unit and replace it, following the removal instructions in reverse.
Following these simple instructions will allow you to fix your kitchen sink sprayer house without the need to call a plumber.