10 Best Fall Protection Hardware
List Updated March 2023
Bestselling Fall Protection Hardware in 2023
Guardian Fall Protection (Qualcraft) 00815 BOS-T50 Bucket of Safe-Tie with Temper Anchor, 50-Foot Vertical Lifeline Assembly and HUV
Wantdo Men's Waterproof Mountain Jacket Fleece Windproof Ski Jacket US L Black L
- Waterproof: Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 10000mm pressure head. Keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- Windproof: 1) Adjustable cuffs, stretchable glove with thumb hole help seal in warmth. 2) Inside windproof snap powder skirt, internal drawcord hem, detachable and adjustable storm hood help to keep wind out. 3) Wear resisting soft shell is highly wind resistant.
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket (passport or cards stowed), 1 internal pocket, 1 internal secure media pocket. An earphone line fastening and supporting fixture available inside the jacket.
- Size notes: Jacket offers a standard fit. Please choose by US size.
- Best use: Downhill Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports and other winter outdoor sports.
Guardian Fall Protection 00870 Li'l Bucket of Safe-Tie with HUV, Shock Absorbing Lanyard and Red Nylon Bag
- S-L Universal Harness (01101) with 5 points of adjustment for added comfort
- 6 foot Shock Absorbing Lanyard (01220)
- Red nylon sport bag (00765)
- Durable 1-gallon bucket for storage
- A Guardian Fall Product
Guardian Fall Protection (Qualcraft) 00815 BOS-T50 Bucket of Safe-Tie with Temper Anchor, 50-Foot Vertical Lifeline Assembly and HUV (2 Kits)
3M Protecta PRO Concrete Wedge Anchor, For 3/4" Hole, with Swiveling D-Ring, 2190053
- INSTALLS INTO 3/4 IN. CONCRETE HOLE: Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing standard concrete tools.
- USE VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: The anchor can be used in mulitple orientations for added jobsite versatility and flexibility.
- PORTABLE AND REUSEABLE: Device can be removed and simply re-installed in a new loaction for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Makes installing into concrete simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- HIGH STRENGTH STEEL AND ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 310 lb. (141kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection.
- EASY GRIP TRIGGER: Provides fast and easy operation for both installation and removal for added productivity.
- Provides a safe, fall arrest rated 5,000-Pound anchor point for vertical or overhead/ceiling applications
- Portable and reusable anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership
- Exclusive quick-release button boost productivity by providing immediate anchor removal for added worker satisfaction
- Virtually eliminates the need for tools to remove a stuck anchor from the hole, giving the user instant mobility
- Unique forged connection ring provides a compatible tie-off point for your personal fall arrest system for added safety
Guardian Fall Protection 10800 Safe-T Ladder Extension System
- Attach To The Top Of A Ladder To Provide Safe & Easy Transition From The Ladder To A Raised Surface
- No Tools, Drilling, Or Bolting To Install
- Provides 2 Offsetting Handrails For Point Of Walkthrough To Step On Or Off The Ladder
- Patented Equipment Assists Workers In Complying With OSHA Standard 1926.1053B
- Tightens Onto A Ladder By Hand
- Designed to attach over the top of the ladder and provide a safe and easy transition from the ladder to a second surface
- Requires no tools, drilling or bolting to hold it securely in place
- The unit provides two offsetting handrails that can be used to walk through and step on or off the ladder
- Helps workers comply with OSHA standard 1926.1053(b)
- Cushioned bumper pads help to protect the eave of the roof
Guardian Fall Protection 11166 XL-XXL Seraph Universal Harness with Leg Tongue Buckle Straps
- Quick adjust torso buckles
- Five points of adjustment
- Stretch ability in the shoulders and back
- Two lanyard keepers
- Tongue buckle leg straps
Guardian Fall Protection 1704 Velocity Economy Harness HUV Pass Thru Chest and Tongue Buckle Legs, X-Large/XX-Large
- Dual Lanyard Keepers: Other manufacturers provide only one or none on their economy harness
- Identification: Now your employees can personalize their harnesses without jeopardizing the integrity of the webbing
- Finished webbing ends
- Webbing Wear indication
- High quality economy harness
Madaco Roof Construction Fall Protection Heavy Duty Industrial Safety Internal Shock Absorbing Pack 6FT Snap Rebar Hook Y-Legged Lanyard ANSI OSHA L-613-10E-8009RDBU( Colors might vary )
- Aluminum double locking rebar hook rated at over 23kN (5, 000 lbs)
- Aluminum double locking snap hook rated at over 23kN (5, 000 lbs)
- 1 3/4 inch tubular nylon/polyester webbing
- Shock pack designed to expand 42 inches and absorb energy during a fall limiting the impact to less than 900 lbs
- Twin leg construction
- Colors might vary
3M Protecta Compliance In A Can Light, 2199808 Roofers Kit, 5-Point Universal Harness, Single Leg 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 310 lb. rated, Black/Red Bag
- These harnesses incorporate materials that are durable and built to last, they offers economical compliance with quality, reliability and safety you can trust
- The durable yet lightweight carrying bag provides the user with a convenient place to store the equipment and transport from one location to another
- Each kit offers a body support and connecting component, just add your own anchorage device for convenient compliance and safety on the job
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces, self locking snap hooks automatically lock and close for added safety, and a high strength corrosion resistant construction is built to last
- All purpose fall protection kit includes 1191995 FIRST harness, 1341001 PRO 6 ft (18m) single-leg shock absorbing lanyard and carrying bag
How To Keep Home Hardware In Good Condition
Did someone spill paint on your hardware and you do not know how to remove it safely? Get some quick tips for making your home look spick and span in this article.
Things you will need
Using a razor knife cut paint around the edges of the painted hardware; this prevents the paint from chipping further than the position of the hardware. Remove painted hardware such as doorknobs or hinges using a screwdriver.
Fill a crock-pot with warm water, set the crock-pot on medium heat, and add a 1/4 cup of liquid laundry detergent. Place all of the painted hardware and screws into the crock-pot and cover the crock-pot with the lid. Allow all of the hardware to cook in the crock-pot overnight as this loosens all of the paint.
Remove one piece of the hardware at a time from the crock-pot, as the paint will harden quickly. Use plastic tongs to remove the hardware this prevents scratching the metal surface of the hardware. Place the hardware on a towel or a piece of cardboard. Remove the loosened paint with your hand, as it will fall of easily. Use a nylon brush such as a toothbrush to remove paint stuck in smaller cracks of the hard ware. Wire brushes and similar tools are to abrasive and damage surfaces of metal easily.
Dry the excess water from the hardware using a towel and then apply beeswax to the hardware. This will protect the metal from rusting and keeps a shine on the hardware. Rub the hardware with the beeswax and a soft cloth. Reapply beeswax every 6 months to prevent rusting and keeping your hardware shiny.
Replace the hardware back onto the original location of the hardware using the same screws and a screwdriver. You have now restored the beauty of the original hardware.