10 Best Fall Arrest Equipment
List Updated March 2023
Bestselling Fall Arrest Equipment in 2023
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) SUPERCELL KIT | 3D Full Body Tongue Buckle Safety Harness, 6’ Lanyard, Tool Lanyard, 3’ Anchor ANSI OSHA PPE Fall Protection Arrest Restraint Equipment Construction Roofer
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) 20’ COBRA Self Retracting Lifeline | Cable | ANSI Class B SRL w/Steel Carabiner Locking Clip Snap Hook | Roofing Construction Personal Fall Arrest Protection Safety Yoyo
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) RATTLER 6ft Tubular Safety Lanyard, 5L Dry Bag, Tool Lanyard | ANSI OSHA Single Leg Non Stretch Shock Absorbing Lanyard Snap Hooks Fall Protection Equipment
- FREE DRY BAG | The waterproof Dry Bag protects your tools from the weather. It works as a carry bag for your gear including: tools, lanyard, nail gun, boots, glasses, hammer, and roofing equipment. The roll-top system is great for a watertight seal with easy use. Just put your gear inside, fold the top flap down 3 times, and secure the buckle. Includes an adjustable strap for carrying purposes.
- FREE TOOL LANYARD - Fear of dropping your tools or having tools drop on you? Yeah, us too. With our KwikSafety RATTLER Lanyard Set you can put your mind at ease. In addition to our Single Leg Positioning Lanyard, we provide our customers with a FREE high visibility Tool Lanyard with a 2:1 Safety Factor and that can hold tools up to 10 pounds. It is easy to use and easy to attach. **Note: Our Tool Lanyard is not to be used as a fall arrest**
- GET HOOKED - The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the RATTLER a more lightweight fall protection device. The dual-action, double-locking snap hooks prevent accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WEATHER ANY WEATHER - Use our KwikSafety RATTLER Lanyard Set in wet, dry, hot, or cold weather. Its high tensile strength, top quality static & dynamic performance free you from worries. Industrial safety fall protection is great for arborists, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services, military, gutter cleaning, and other professional workplaces. The RATTLER Single Leg Lanyard is government approved, DOD approved, airport, port, RapidGate, and TWIC approved.
- SAFETY YOU CAN FALL BACK ON - We met the standard, then rose above it. KwikSafety's Single Leg Safety Lanyard exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI Z359.13-2013 testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. Both Snap Hooks meet ANSI Z359.12 and CSA Z259.12 standards. Gate strength is rated at 3,600 lbs.; avoid accidents with the double-locking mechanisms and anti-rollout gates.
Guardian Fall Protection (Qualcraft) 00815 BOS-T50 Bucket of Safe-Tie with Temper Anchor, 50-Foot Vertical Lifeline Assembly and HUV
PETZL - Volt LT, Fall Arrest Harness, Size 1
- FAST FIT: Vest ensures the harness keeps its shape. FAST automatic buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground.
- COMFORT IS KEY: Anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement.
- EASY TO USE: Waist belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- FULLY EQUIPPED: Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- SAFETY FIRST: Fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) TORNADO 1D Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness | OSHA ANSI Industrial Roofing Tool Personal Protection Equipment | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding Contractor
Guardian Fall Protection 193132 Construction Premium Edge Harness with Quick Connect Chest Buckle, Waist Tounge Buckle and Leg Tounge Buckles, XXL
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) HURRICANE COMBO | 3D Back Support Full Body Safety Harness, 6’ Lanyard, Tool Lanyard, ANSI OSHA PPE Fall Protection Arrest Restraint Equipment Universal Construction Roofing
Dual Leg Stretch Lanyard w/Rebar, Fall Arrest Safety Harness Shock Resistant lanyard with energy absorption
- Quick-Lock ring connector to clip onto the harness
- Two large eye connectors (2 Inch), with safety clasp for structure anchoring.
- Energy absorption system with 30mm Polymide webbing and PVC container case reduces the force of impact during fall
- 6ft overall length
- Particularly sturdy elastic webbing eases the movement of operators due to its small size
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) Python | Double Leg 6foot Tubular Stretch Safety Lanyard | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection External Shock Absorber Construction Arborist Roofing Snap and Rebar Hook Connector
- SAFETY YOU CAN FALL BACK ON - We met the standard, then rose above it. KwikSafety's PYTHON Double Leg Safety Lanyard (also known as a Y lanyard) exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI Z359.13-2013 testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. The 1-inch-wide premium polyester webbing comes in conspicuous fluorescent yellow to help you stand out while you're at great heights so you can be seen and be safe.
- YOU'RE UNDER ARREST - The PYTHON features a personal shock or energy absorbing pack (tear webbings). The pack's controlled-tear characteristic dramatically reduces impact forces and minimizes injury by reducing acceleration. Note: The average arresting force is 900lbs or (4kN). Important warning: If the lanyard's shock absorber has been deployed or compromised in any event, it is no longer in working condition and can lead to injury and OSHA citation if use is continued.
- GET HOOKED - Includes two self-locking rebar hooks and a snap hook that all meet ANSI Z359.12 and CSA Z259.12 standards. Tensile strength for both hooks are rated at 5,000 lbs with gate strength rated at 3,600 lbs. Avoid accidents with the double-locking mechanisms and anti-rollout gates. These connectors easily attach to D-rings standard in fall protection harnesses, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage connectors.
- WEATHER ANY WEATHER - Use our positioning lanyard in wet, dry, hot, or cold weather; its high tensile strength and top quality static and dynamic performance free you from worries. Our Industrial Safety PPE (personal protective equipment) is great for arborists, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services, military, gutter cleaning, and other professional workplaces. The PYTHON Lanyard is government approved, DOD approved, airport, port, RapidGate, and TWIC approved.
- EXTRA DETAILS - The PYTHON is 6 feet (1.8m) with expandable webbing and a maximum deployment distance of 48 inches (1.2m). User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. (includes worker weight, clothing, and tools). Two rebar hooks and a snap hook are included to ensure security around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the PYTHON meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards. View the compliance label for more information.
5 Fall Prevention Tips Every Parent Should Know
Thousands of children under the age of 15 are seriosly injured in fall related accidents in the home each year. Here are a few ways to prevent this from happening.
Many children are seriously injured each year due to falls. As a matter of fact, for children under the age of 15, falls are the leading cause of non fatal home injuries. It only takes a few minutes to fall proof your home.
5 Fall Prevention Tips For Your Home
Clear The Clutter - By keeping the stairs and pathways clear of clutter you make it easier for adults and children to move around safely. Teach your children to put their things away when they are finished playing to keep the area safe.
Move Things Away From The Windows - Children will climb whenever they can. In order to prevent them from falling off of a chair or couch or even from one of those and out of the window, move these items to a safer spot in the home.
Have Handrails - Handrails should be installed on both sides of stairs whenever possible. They should also be the same length as the stairway. Encourage your child to use the railings when going up or down the stairs.
Have Grab Bars and Non-Slip Strips In The Bathroom - Installing grab bars in the tub, by the toilet and even near the sink is always a good idea. These are areas where children usually stand whether using a step stool to reach or not. Using grab bars will give their unsteady bodies more stability. You should also use slip resistant strips in the tub. Things get very slippery at bath time.
Have Safety Gates - Make sure to place safety gates at both the top and bottom of your steps if you have babies and toddlers at home. Gates that screw into the walls are a safer option since those are much harder to knock down.
Children fall all the time but with a few simple strategies, you can help prevent a serious injury from happening.