Bestselling Face Protection Equipment in 2020
OneTigris 6" Foldable Half Face Airsoft Mesh Mask with Ear Protection, Military Tactical Lower Face Protective Mask (Multicam)
TR Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System
- 5 in 1 safety helmet comes with helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, plastic visor, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job
- Provides the protection you need when using chainsaws, brush cutters, and trimmers, ideal for forestry type work
- Secures firmly on head and convenient dial knob makes it easy to adjust the circumference 20 - 24.5 inches (52-62 centimeters)
- Lightweight, interchangeable mesh and plastic visors provide shielding from debris
- All parts are ANSI and CE approved - Helmet carries a Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating
Ergodyne N-Ferno 6823 Winter Ski Mask Balaclava, Wind-Resistant Face Mask, Thermal Fleece, RealTree Camo
- REALTREE CAMOUFLAGE Camo pattern blends to hunting backgrounds for the ultimate concealment
- WIND-RESISTANT Wind-protectant fabric paneling over vulnerable areas to protect against a variety of nature's elements
- BREATHE EASY Mesh panel over mouth directs exhaled breath out to help prevent fogging of glasses or sunglasses
- FULL COVERAGE WARMTH Long length covers face, nose, mouth, and neck while maintaining breathability
- VERSATILE Functional hood with a hinge design that can be worn in a variety of ways from ski mask to neck gaiter
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST Stretchable to fit most heads to provide the ultimate winter protection
- LIGHTWEIGHT Comfortably fits under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6900/54159, Large (Pack of 1)
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for easier visibility
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal enhances comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward to reduce fogging
- 3M Cool Flow Valve provides cool, dry comfort to make breathing easier
Balaclava Ski Mask- Windproof and Cold Protection Outdoor Motorcycle Hood Breathable Full Face Mask for Men
Debrief Me Lightweight Breathable Neck Gaiter Mask for Face Protection from Sun Dust, Germ, and Allergic Rhinitis for Indoor and outdoor- Face shield Anti slip Gaiter Mask (Neck Gaiter-Black)
- Cotton, 100% safe , Gaiter Mask. Fit for all, high quality clothing used for its comfort.
- Lightweight, Soft gaiter face mask keeps your face safe from any Pollution. It is designed as the highest protection from Sun dust, pollen grains, polluted winds storms in travelling, Specially in Mountain climbing, Dusty sand desert.
- Multi- use for your daily protection, It's soft clothing keep you fresh breathable , It's non slip will keep the face like shield against the pollution for men and women
- All year round, It is usable. Comfortable in wear, Washable, Portable for outdoor and indoor use. In Outdoor or Indoor games, Hiking, skiing, running, fishing, and hunting, as well as motorcycling, You will get the best comfort, best cold feeling. Snow Protective gaiter Mask
- Universal Size, anyone can use it. Buy our gaiter mask with 100% guarantee. And enjoy the gaiter mask as a shield for your Travelling.
Outgeek Airsoft Half Face Mask Steel Mesh and Goggles Set (Black)
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x steel mesh mask ,1 x tactical goggles
- MATERIAL: Airsoft Mask: low-carbon steel, Goggles: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL (Kids and Adults): The skull design is very cool,with 2 elastic adjustable elastic strap for a better fit
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE DESIGN: The airsoft mask can be gently bent to fit to your face better; Superb air ventilation prevents fogging from the mesh p
- SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE: Our PC ballistic lens can provide enough protection to BBs under 310 fps in 5 meters
100 Pack Surgical Disposable Face Masks with Elastic Ear Loop, 3 Ply Breathable and Comfortable for Blocking Dust Air Pollution Flu Protection (Blue)
3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit 68097, Respiratory Protection, Medium (1 Kit)
- Protective gear helps reduce exposure to mold and low level organic compounds produced by mold
- Complete kit comes ready to use with a full facepiece and particulate filters
- Large facepiece lens offers wide field of view for better productivity
- Lightweight, balanced design delivers all-day worker comfort
- Durable silicone faceseal cushions for ease of wearing
Self Pro Balaclava - Windproof Ski Mask - Cold Weather Face Motorcycle Mask - Ultimate Thermal Retention & Moisture Wicking w/Performance Soft Fleece Construction
Protecting Your Eyes from the Cataract-Causing UV Rays
It is always important to protect the eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. To ensure eye protection from the cataract-causing UV rays, follow these protective steps.
Cataract is a condition that impairs your vision as the lens of the eyes grows cloudy or hazy. Normally, the clear lens serves to direct light into the eye. However, this function is affected when the lens become cloudy or opaque. Opaque lens diffuses the light that enters our eyes resulting to blurred and hazy vision. In order to correct this condition, a surgical operation is necessary to remove or scrape away the damaged eye lenses which can be replaced by special contact lenses, glasses, or an implant.
We all know, however, that an ounce of prevention is always better than a pound of cure. This is why keeping our eyes protected, especially from the direct glare of the sun, is important. The following are steps on how to protect the eyes from the cataract-causing UV rays of the sun:
1. Avoid long and unnecessary exposure to the sun. When spending time outdoors during the day time, always remember to slip on your handy pair of sunglasses and visors.
2. UV-protected glasses are able to keep 90 percent of visible light and 100 percent of UV rays. Choose your sunglasses carefully, bearing in mind that non-UV protective sunglasses could cause more damage to your eyes. Because they give a darker shade, these glasses make our pupils dilate even further, thus allowing more UV rays to enter our eyes.
3. Children's pupils sometimes dilate twice as much than the average adult. Make sure that kids wear protective sunglasses to keep harmful rays from damaging their eyes.
4. Bear in mind that expensive glasses may be stylish and chic, but do not necessarily give you more of the needed protection. Do not look at the price tag or the brand name. Remember to look for a 100 percent UV-protective certification.
5. For further protection, choose wraparound shades. These types of sunglasses prevent light from getting into the eyes from the sides.