Bestselling Exercise & Fitness DVDs in 2020
Zumba Incredible Slimdown Weight Loss Dance Workout DVD System
- Dance yourself fit with this 5 DVD total-body workout! high-energy bursts help burn fat by combining cardio and interval training with serious fun
- Burn up to 1000 Calories with Super cardio dance party, latin and global burst dvds feat; Cardio interval bursts to deliver a fat-burning kick
- Get ready to sweat your butt off with zumba max DVD, a Super high-energy live class, feat; Crazy-fun dance moves, designed to burn a ton of Calories
- See results fast, feel more confident and transform yourself into a happier, healthier you; Feat; A weekly workout planner, healthy recipes and more
- Sole Control wraps: slip 'em on over your favorite sneakers to increase your range of movement and allow you to slide, pivot and turn with ease
- Boxes may be in Spanish, but DVDs are in English, with an option for Spanish voice over
Zumba 101 Dance Fitness for Beginners Workout DVD
- It's your turn to join the calorie-burning dance-fitness craze that's taken the whole world by storm with Zumba 101 featuring two 30-min workouts in 1 DVD.
- Learn the basic steps of the 4 core rhythms in a 30-minute basics class
- Then put those new moves to work as you rock out in an easy-to-follow 30-minute class
- Learn from the creator of the Zumba fitness program himself, Beto Perez, as he takes you through the essential moves to get you dancing yourself into shape
Chalene Johnson's PiYo Base Kit - DVD Workout with Exercise Videos + Fitness Tools and Nutrition Guide
- PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga
- Piyo cranks up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined
- 10 easy-to-follow workouts on 3 DVDs, Quick Start Guide, Workout Calendar
- BONUS: Get Lean Eating Plan & Tape Measure
Beachbody FOCUS T25 Shaun T's DVD Workout Program | Comprehensive Fitness Guide & Nutrition Plan Included
- Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25
- Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb.), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (located inside shrink wrap)
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise
- With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life
- So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!
CIRCUIT BURNOUT 90: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar, Fitness Tracker &Training Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Circuit Burnout 90 helps you lose weight and build long lean muscle with 10 challenging workouts on 10 DVDs
- Join Dr. Monique St. Pierre for your 90 day transformation. You will burn fat, tone muscle and get in the best shape of your life with Circuit Burnout 90
- Each of the 10 challenging, but easy-to-follow workouts demonstrate multiple levels for different abilities. The workouts keep the body guessing and increase metabolism to maximize results
- Also includes a complete Training Guide, Nutrition Plan and Training Calendar
- BONUS: Stretch DVD helps recovery and injury prevention
Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements.
- 9 completely different practices, each 8 - 31 minutes long. A great value, providing over 3 hours worth of the most helpful exercises for older adults
- Includes the best traditional exercises, a tai chi program specifically developed to improve balance in older adults, modified yoga poses, and dance-based movements.
- All movements taught in mirror image with clear, easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations.
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park on the shore of Lake McDonald
- Designed and taught by expert instructor Jane Adams
DANCE That WALK – 5000 Steps in One Easy Low Impact Walking Workout DVD
Zumba Country Dance Fitness Music Workout DVD
- Manufacturer Part Number D0D00313 Model D0D00313 Fitness Goal Increase Cardio, Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Tighten & Tone Brand Zumba Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 7.50 x 5.25 x 0.50 Inches
XTFMAX: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 12 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar & Fitness Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Shed fat, build lean muscle and tone your body in about 35 minutes a day with XTFMAX
- A 90 day program that includes 12 workouts on 12 DVDs, Nutrition Plan, Training Guide and Training Calendar
- XTFMAX sculpts muscles, builds strength and flexibility with fat-burning workouts designed to deliver results
- Each workout features modifications and levels from 1 (beginners) to 4 (advanced) so everybody can be challenged and successful while getting in the best shape of their lives
- Stephanie Oram will get you sweaty, keep you motivated, and deliver results while having fun doing so
Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout
- Get flat, sexy abs without ever doing a single crunch or sit-up with Hip Hop Abs
- Hip Hop Abs comes with 10 total workout routines including 3 bonus workouts and 3 bonus Learn to Dance workout routines across 3 DVDs
- Includes step-by-step nutrition guide, 30-day workout calendar, measurement card, and tape measure
- Bonus: 3 additional workouts, 3 Learn to Dance with Shaun T routines, Results on the Run diet guide, and 6-Day SlimDown plan
Top 3 Fitness DVDs
Great fitness DVDs for a great workout.
For the dancer or wanna be dancer
Dance Off the Inches: Tummy Tone Party Zone! is a favorite of mine and several of my friends. I like it for its zone specific workouts that you know are working when you finish a set. My friends like it because the workout includes fun and easy to learn dance moves that even the rhythmically challenged can follow along to. Fun music and lively set keep this routine from becoming boring.
Latinasize is my favorite of all my workout DVDs because of the dancing. I never saw Strictly Come Dancing, but this Latin dance workout is led by one of the participants of the show Lilia Kopylova. This is a quick paced workout that not all of my friends can keep up with even though they attempt most of it just because it is so fun and Lilia is so very encouraging. There are five different workouts and each targets a different area of your body. Extreme fun and you really pick up some great dance moves that you can use later on the dance floor. After a month of this workout I do not even become short of breath after hours on the dance floor without stopping.
For the Yoga Fan
Now for an extreme change of pace try Mark Blanchard's Progressive Power Yoga: The Stretch. My college yoga workouts have nothing on the workout I get in the mornings with this DVD. Mark will lead you through a thorough workout that focuses on increasing your flexibility. I do not recommend this DVD for yoga beginners, but is a definite must for those who have been doing yoga and are looking for a new impressive workout.
For Those Passionate About Pilates
10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results Pilates is straightforward Pilates with guaranteed results. This intense workout is so good but also very demanding so I only do two ten minute workouts per week. I have a couple guy friends who secretly workout to this DVD because they say it is the quickest way to firm up neglected arms and abs. If you are a devoted gym user but find the need to take time off this is a great fitness DVD to keep your body toned and flexible.
Each of these fitness DVDs work wonders for my friends and I, but as I said earlier everyone is different so ask around and see what your friends and family use and recommend. Ask friends to borrow theirs for a morning and give it a test run till you find one or a couple that fit into your life.