Bestselling Entertainment Collectible Sheet Music in 2020
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Movie Sheet Music Songbook Signed/Autographed by Sean Astin (Samwise Gamgee)
- Unique collectible movie sheet music songbook autographed by Sean Astin (Samwise Gamgee).
- A&R Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Only 1 available.
- Very unique movie collectible.
Melissa & Doug Jumbo Coloring Pad - Animals
- Extra-large art pad featuring coloring pages on premium white bond paper
- Includes 50 unique animal artworks.
- Oversized 11" x 14" sheets leave lots of room for creative fun!
- Pages tear out cleanly.
- Great for inspiring creative expression and exploring color.
Steve Vai: Alien Love Secrets
- Featured songs include:
- "Die To Live"
- "Tender Surrender" and more
- This unique performance video format allows you a special view into both Steve's guitar playing and the creative musical mood and aura of each song
ANDY GUMP FOX TROT 1923 SIDNEY SMITH SHEET MUSIC
- Since 1966, nearly 50 years of family owned fun selling vintage comics, original art, rock & roll
- posters and handbills, big little books, comics related toys, games, and premiums.
- Decades of experience in carefully and expertly grading comics and related vintage items.
- We focus on mid to high grade readable comics: we care about the contents as well as the covers.
- Keep checking back: constantly adding cool comics, BLBs, original art, rock & roll ephemera & more.
Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Wooden Cookie Play Food Set
- Colorful wooden play food set includes 12 sliceable cookies, 12 toppings, knife, spatula, cookie sheet, and kitchen mitt
- Cookies store in a durable dough tube
- High-quality materials designed for long-lasting play and safety
- A "sweet" introduction to pretend kitchen play
- Ages 3 years and up
Liili Premium Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Aluminum Backplate Bumper Snap Case Antique opera glasses rest on a tattered velvet pouch and sheet music Shallow Photo 481828
- This item is designed and made for "Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge" Only
- Aluminum back plate along with a durable plastic hard shell, completely protect the phone from dirt, scratch and bumps
- Easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without removing the case. Easy to install - just snap on to your device
- MADE IN USA. Designed, printed and shipped from our California facility
- Please search "Liili Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge" for more special and unique designs
Rumours (Vinyl 33 & 1/3 RPM)
- Fleetwood Mac - Rumours Vinyl LP
Winter's Secret Arrow Bird Multi Strand Brown Lucky Eight Leather Wave Bracelet
The Hospital [MOVIE POSTER 1 SHEET ADVANCE]
- POSTER'S ARE ORIGINALS! WEAR AND TEAR POSSIBLE GIVEN THE YEAR OF THE POSTER.
- THIS IS NOT THE DVD!
- This poster may measure 27 x 40 or shorter.
- The Amazon image in this listing is a digital scan of the poster that you will receive
- Decorate your walls with this brand new poster.
Alfred Harry Potter Sheet Music From The Complete Film Series Five Finger Piano Book
- ISBN 10: 0739087703ISBN 13: 9780739087701Level: Five FingerVersion: Five Finger Piano
- Entertainment are proud to present a piano sheet music collection that features musical selections from the eight epic films together in one beautifully produced collectible volume
- For the first time ever, 43 sheet music selections by John Williams, Patrick Doyle, Nicholas Hooper, and Alexandre Desplat are collected along with eight pages of color stills from The Sorcerer's Stone to The Deathly Hallows, Part 2
- These pieces have been arranged in traditional five-finger style, with the melody split between the hands, and without key signatures in the solo part
- Dotted quarter notes, triplets, and sixteenth notes have been avoided
On The Good Ship Lollipop - Bright Eyes 1934 Movie Piano Sheet Music Book, Shirley Temple,
WP202 - Bastien Piano Basics - Piano - Level 2
- Used Book in Good Condition
Vintage Greeting Card Merry Christmas Victorian Couple in a Village~114222
- Shop our Amazon Store with over 15,000 postcards, photography, and much, much more!!
- We have a wonderful and rare collection of vintage collectibles, paper, autographs, movie memoriblia
How to Start a Classical Music Collection
Classical music does not have to be intimidating. From cartoons to commercials, classical music is everywhere and starting a collection of this music using this guide can help make the music more accessible.
Listen to your Local Classical Music Station
To start a collection you first should know what classical music you like. Here some definitions may beneficial. Classical music is a blanket term for symphonic, operatic and chamber works, largely composed in Europe, although there are many notes American composers, from different backgrounds who have written this type of music and are still writing it today. These works may be composed in an early music style, which was music written roughly in the Renaissance. They may be in the Baroque style which encompassed the early 1600's to about 1750. The Classical Music style, with noted composers being Mozart, Haydn and early Beethoven, ran from about 1750 to the early 1800's. The Romantic Period ran from roughly the early 1800's to the early 1900's. Late music of Beethoven, as well as the music of Schubert, Brahms, Mendelssohn and many other brilliant composers are included in this group. The 20th classical music era includes composers like Serge Prokofiev, Maurice Ravel, Igor Stravinsky and Leonard Bernstein, just to name a few.
Now when listening to the station make note of the music that you like. Make a mental or physical note of the pieces that you like and their composers. Continue listening for at least a week to get a feel for what you really enjoy. Even if you find you like only one or two composers, knowing what time period they lived in may help you get acquainted with other composers whose music you may like.
Join a Music Club
It can be rather expensive to build a music collection. Even if you are only downloading songs you like, each song may be up to a $1 in price. When downloading 50 the cost can quickly add up. Furthermore, classical music downloads are not always as readily available for downloading as popular music songs often are. Therefore, it may be best to join a music club like the Musical Heritage Society. New members may be able to get several CD's for only a few dollars plus shipping and handling. There are always sales, some with music by noted artists and composers for as low as $5. Check out other music clubs as well.
Learn More about the Music
As you listen to and enjoy your new music, you may be confused by the new terms. Reading the CD jacket notes is very helpful to get a better understanding of the type of music you are listening to, why and for whom it was written and the composer who wrote it. You may want to even take an Introduction to classical music course at a local college to gain a better understanding of the music you have. A less expensive route may be to attend free classical music concerts at local churches and museums. The program notes and even some of the performers or the conductor may provide information helpful in understanding the music during the concert.
No matter what genre of classical music you gravitate toward there are certain pieces that are generally a must in any collection. You may even want to start out getting these pieces when beginning your collection. Such pieces include any Beethoven symphony, preferably at least the enormously famous Fifth Symphony or the Ninth Symphony with it's well-known Ode to Joy chorale section. Handel's "Messiah" and any piece of music by Bach, including the Well-tempered Clavier and Bach's Mass in B Minor are other wonderful pieces. The Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E minor and Mozart's Jupiter Symphony and his Symphony No. 40, Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture or Nutcracker Suite and mazurkas by Chopin are other outstanding, readily available pieces of music. Artists that have created great classical music recordings include the late pianist Vladamir Horowitz, violinist Itzhak Perlman and Anne-Sophie Mutter. For starting an opera collection arias and operas featuring Jesse Norman, Kathleen Battle, RenÃ©e Fleming, Luciano Pavarotti and PlÃ¡cido Domingo are good starters.