Bestselling Energy Production & Extraction in 2020
Oil and Gas Collection: Oil and Gas Law, Oil and Gas for Beginners, Contract Law, Petroleum Energy Market, Deepwater Horizon Blowout, Environmental Management ... Energy Production and Extraction Book 2)
Oil and Gas Management: Oil and Gas Law, Oil and Gas Contracts, Oil and Gas for Beginners, Petroleum, Energy Market, Oil Production, Oil and Gas Investing: Case Studies Included
Industrial Strength America: 6 Historic Energy Propaganda Films
- Never issued before on DVD
- History of oil and mineral extraction
- Alan Ladd in his first film
- Rare documentary films
The Green and the Black: The Complete Story of the Shale Revolution, the Fight over Fracking, and the Future of Energy
- St Martins Pr
Natural Factors - Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin 1000mcg, Support for Nerve Function, Energy Production & Red Blood Cells, 60 Tablets
- DON'T NEGLECT YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM: Vitamin B-12 Cyanocobalamin supports energy production, and nervous system function.
- RAISE YOUR CELL PRODUCTION: Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) supports the production of cells, especially red blood cells.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own soft gel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Divorcing The Electric Company: An Insider's Guide to Going Solar
Oil and Gas Collection II Oil and Gas Law, Contracts Law, Energy Dependency, Petroleum Energy Market, Energy Policies and Legislation, Licesingh Regimes,Production ... and Legislation, Licesingh Regimes Book 2)
Natural Factors - OmegaFactors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Supports Brain Function and Heart Health while Supporting Already Normal Cholesterol Levels with Omega-3 EPA and DHA, 180 Softgels
- OMEGA FACTORS: Wild Alaskan Oil provides a healthy source of omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA to support the heart and brain.
- INDISPENSABLE DHA: The brain uses DHA to encourage everyday brain functions; DHA supports eye health as well.
- ESSENTIAL EPA: Cholesterol and triglyceride levels are important for heart health. EPA helps maintain healthy levels of both.
- RIGHT FROM THE START: Our natural salmon oil is made with sustainably harvested wild salmon caught in the pristine waters of Alaska.
- OUR PRIVILEGE, OUR PASSION: Natural Factors is in business to sustainably contribute to the lives of our customers and communities we serve.
Technivorm Moccamaster 79312 KBGT Coffee Brewer, 40 oz, Polished Silver
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with thermal carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for Coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize Coffee complexity, flavor and aroma - achieved through a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty
5 Defenders Organic Mushroom Extract Blend by Real Mushrooms - Chaga, Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake and Turkey Tail Powder - Immune Defense - 45g - Perfect for Shakes, Smoothies, Coffee and Tea
- SMALL POUCH - BIG PUNCH: 5 Defenders uses highly concentrated extracts between 8:1 and 15:1 ratios, meaning our 1.59oz pouch is equivalent to 14.9oz of mushrooms. These extracts are made exclusively from 100% organic reishi, chaga, maitake, shiitake and turkey tail mushrooms. Hot water and alcohol extractions are used to obtain the beneficial beta-glucans and triterpenes, plus thousands of other nutrients from the mushrooms. These mushrooms are the most well known for boosting your immunity.
- WHY EXTRACTS: The bulk of medicinal mushroom research and traditional use is based on extracts from the fruiting body (mushroom). Extraction breaks down the mushroom cell wall to allow our bodies to access these beneficial compounds. Without extraction, our bodies will not obtain as much of the benefits from medicinal mushrooms. Real Mushrooms strictly uses extracts to be consistent with the research so you can be confident in obtaining the benefits of medicinal mushrooms.
- SHAKES | SMOOTHIES | COFFEE | TEA: Real Mushrooms 5 Defenders arrives in an easy-to-use airtight, resealable health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. For an extra health boost, add it into your coffee, tea, green smoothies, post-workout protein shakes, as an extra ingredient in your favorite recipes or maybe even an upgrade in your bulletproof coffee. Our extracts are 80-90% soluble in water.
- GUARANTEED POTENCY: All our products are guaranteed by analytical testing to have the active, medicinal compounds scientifically shown to boost your immune system. Our extract contains >20% Beta-glucans, >4% reishi triterpenes and <3% Starch. Beta-glucans are the main active, most well researched, medicinal compound in mushrooms. We measure beta-glucans specifically because polysaccharides numbers include starch, so polysaccharide testing yields a false sense of quality.
- 100% MUSHROOM: Rigorous quality control testing make our products Certified Organic, Certified Kosher, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy-Free and Nut-Free. We do not add any mycelium, starch, grains, or fillers into our products. Just 100% pure mushrooms. We use starch testing to show the mushroom purity of our extract powders. If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our mushroom extract powders we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. We are that devoted to your satisfaction!
CMOS Circuits for Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters: Efficient Power Extraction, Interface Modeling and Loss Analysis (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics Book 38)
RE-2000A Rotary Vacuum Evaporator With Glassware, Digital Display Water Bath Temperature
Technivorm Moccamaster 59643 KBG Coffee Brewer, Royal Blue, 40 oz
- This coffee maker features an Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & phthalate free plastics
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty
The Biology of Cell Molecules: What Are Lipids and Proteins
In the field of biology, one thing that can be difficult for a lot of people understand is what lipids and proteins are. Lipids are used for long-term energy storage within the body and other helpful things.
One type of lipid group is fats and oils. These are used for long-term energy storage. Oils can help waterproof skin, hair, and in the case of birds, even feathers. For example triglycerides is composed of one glycerol and three fatty acids. There are two of fatty acids: saturated and unsaturated. A saturated fatty acid has no double bonds between carbon atoms. This is why, for example, butter is solid at room temperature. Unsaturated fatty acids, on the other hand, have one or more double bonds between their Carbon atoms. This is what makes oils liquid at room temperature.
Phospholipids are yet another type of lipid group. What these do is form the bulk of plasma membrane. One end, the polar phosphate head, is water soluble. However the other end, the nonpolar fatty acid tail, is not water soluble.
Another type of lipid group are steroids. A steroid is essentially a lipid that is made of four fused rings. They do not have fatty acids but they are insoluble in water. The way they are made is that they are derived from cholesterol. The only difference amongst steroids is that they differ in functional groups only.
Proteins have many functions, such as supporting metabolism defense, regulation, and transportation. They are composed of amino acid monomers. The central carbon is bonded to a hydrogen atom, amino group, carboxyl group, and a side chain. There are 20 different amino acids that are formed by these bonds.
A peptide bond is formed by the dehydration reaction between two amino acids. A peptide is two or more amino acids that have been covalently linked. Furthermore, a polypeptide is a chain of many amino acids that have joined my peptide bonds. The sequence determines the final shape of the protein.
Proteins differ in shape because they all have different functions. The primary structure is determined by the amino acid sequence. The secondary structure are portions of chain that have formed helices or pleated sheets. Tertiary structure is the overall 3-D shape of the secondary structures.