Bestselling Electronic Component Motors in 2020
16Hertz Electronics Project Starter Kit w/ Breadboard, Jumper Wires, LED, Resistors, Motor for Arduino & Raspberry Pi
- With over 30 items and 200 components, the 16Hertz Electronics Starter Kit is the kit you need to get started with electronics projects.
- Everything you need for beginner to moderately advanced projects.
- A great addition to any micro-controller like the Arduino or the Raspberry Pi.
- A product guide with helpful hints, reference guides, specs., sample code and much more is included.
CRC 05103 QD Electronic Cleaner -11 Wt Oz
- Quick drying, plastic safe formula leaves no residue
- Ideal for applications where lower flashpoing materials can be tolerated
- Helps prevent contact failure
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
4PCs DC Electric Motor 3-6V Dual Shaft Geared TT Magnetic Gearbox Engine with 4Pcs Plastic Toy Car Tire Wheel, Mini ?67mm Smart RC Car Robot Tyres Model Gear Parts, Yeeco
6 Set DC Motor Kit, Rectangular Electric 1.5-3V 24000RPM Mini Motor with 86 Pcs Plastic Gears, 2 x AA Battery Holder,Motor Mounting Bracket,Boat Rocker Switch,Shaft Propeller for DIY Science Projects
NTE Electronics MSC125V216 Series MSC Motor Start AC Electrolytic Capacitor, Two 0.250" Quick Connect Terminals, 216-259 µF Capacitance, 110/125V
uniquegoods 6V 12V 24V 28V 3A 80W DC Motor Speed Controller (PWM) Speed Adjustable Reversible Switch 1203BB dc motor driver reversing
- Package:1 x dc motor speed controller
- Item size: 1.3*2*0.4 inches; Net Weight:1.13 ounces
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 5%-100%, potentiometer with switch function.
- The maximum output power: 80W
- The maximum continuous output current :3A
GAMA Electronics Rocker Switch Polarity Reverse Motor Control maintained
775 DC Motor DC 12V-36V 3500-9000 RPM Ball Bearing Large Torque High Power Low Noise Hot Sale Electronic Component Motor
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- The front is ball bearing and back-end is copper
- 5 groups winding
- At a voltage of 12V-24V , large torque, low noise
- Please note that the products are only offered by the brand: S'ELITE. Other sales people is not reliable.
Logitech Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3
A.O. Smith SQ1152 1-1/2 HP, 1.47 Service Factor, 48Y Frame, Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
- Grounds & Pool Supplies/Pool Supplies
- Made in: United States
- Dimensions: 10.75 X 19.5 X 9.13
W & W Electric Motors: Carl and Marilyn E. Wojahn
It was in October of 1948 that Carl H. and Marilyn E. Wojahn went into business, and decided to call it W & W Electric Motor Service. From then on it has grown, and now there are three shops; in Fond du Lac, Waupun, and Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Since then it has grown more, and now the business is owned and operated by Bill, Keith, Steve and Jeff Wojahn. It is going into a third generation of ownership, with Steve and Jeff Wojahn, grandsons of Carl and Marilyn being involved.
Their three locations are in Oshkosh, WI which is our corporate headquarters electronic repair facility and main warehouse. Fond du Lac, WI is our main mechanical service facility and machine shop while Waupun , is a service facility and sales office. We are a member of the Electrical Apparatus Service Assn. (E.A.S.A.)
Carl H. and Marilyn E. Wojahn: Founders
W amp; W Electric, Inc, began in 1948, while Carl H. Wojahn was working at the Timken Oil Burner Plant; an addition to the Wisconsin Axle. As a foreman and chief inspector he would inspect small motors and parts for oil burner units. The service manager, Frank Buelow,at Speed Queen asked him to look at a damaged washing machine motor and he had it fixed the next day.
He was given a few more motors, and so it continued until it got to be forty or fifty motors every few weeks. At first, Carl would use the kitchen stove to bake motors in, until he set an oven out in the garage. After the small motors were repaired, they were painted and sent back to Speed Queen. Soon he decided to leave the Axle and Oil Burner Plant. This was quite a decision to make because he would be leaving a supervisor job, give up his annuity, and leaving a secure job for a business of his own.
It was in October of 1948 that Carl H. and Marilyn E. Wojahn went into business, and decided to call it W amp; W Electric Motor Service. From then on it has grown, and now there are three shops; in Fond du Lac, Waupun, and Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
I won't forget the nights and days Dad worked, even on the weekends. There were challenges that they faced, and Carl and Marilyn would face them together. My Mom would not only rewind motors, do bookkeeping, and take care of their seven children. They were a team, they are a team, and that is why they can leave this legacy to three of their sons. Now the grandsons are taking over, each generation keeping the same values that this company was founded on. The name has changed a little bit and is now called W amp; W Electric Motors, Inc.
This company can serve your every need...with dedication and family values