Bestselling Electrical Safety Baby Products in 2022
Safety 1st Power Strip Cover
- Sturdy plastic design
- Adjustable size
- Wall mountable
- Neutral color
- Key sold separately or in sets with locks
Outlet Plug Covers (32 Pack) Clear Child Proof Electrical Protector Safety Caps by Jool Baby Products
- The best outlet plugs to keep children away from electric hazards, keeping babies safe.
- Our outlet covers are ULTRA clear to blend in to your home while keeping your home a safer place
- These outlet plugs are simple to install - simply insert the safety caps in the unused outlets, plug protector will fit firmly in outlet
- Helps protect babies from placing dangerous objects in unused outlets, it's a must for all parents. You can also use these covers as socket sealers to prevent cold drafts in the winter!
- Exclusive Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee: If at any given point you're not 100% satisfied, we'll offer you a prompt and full refund of our safety baby plugs
Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs, 36 Count
- Individual Outlet Caps
- Prevents accidental shock
- 36 Pack
Baby Safety Electrical Outlet Cover - Duplex Style (single screw type) - Medium Cover
LectraLock - Baby Safety Electrical Outlet Cover - Duplex Plug Cover - Deep Socket Protector
- OUTLET SAFETY COVER: This plug protector covers exposed electrical outlets and plugs - even when they're in use.
- CHILD PROOFING: Outlet cover is easily removable by adults, but prevents children reaching plugs that are in use - outlet cover keeps sockets protected.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Strong and impact resistant safety covers for outlets can be fitted anywhere indoors and removed quickly.
- DUPLEX OUTLET COVERS: This electrical socket protector provides childproof outlet covers for up to 2 plugs.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We want your purchase to be worry free. All electrical outlet safety covers carry a lifetime warranty when used in residential applications. Made in the USA.
Child Safety Electrical Outlet Covers for Baby Proofing - Best Childproofing Self Closing BPA Free Wall Socket Plate, Better than Plugs (Set of 2, White)
- YOUR BABY'S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY -- Protect your little ones from electricity-related accidents and potential hazards with Ashtonbee's electrical outlet cover, which is an essential home child proofing tool designed to keep your precious kids safe, and to ease your worries regarding their safety and well-being
- STRAIGHTFORWARD SELF-CLOSING DESIGN -- Unlike socket plugs that you have to remove and stick back in whenever you want to use an outlet, our protectors are engineered with a self-sliding panel that closes itself once a power cord is taken out, which makes it practically impossible for babies and toddlers to access it themselves
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION -- We always strive to make installation as easy and convenient as operation. To install, all you need is a single screwdriver and about 30 seconds of your time. That's one less thing to worry about in regards to your baby's safety at home.
- VALUE FOR MONEY -- You get both quantity and quality with our amazing value pack deals giving you more bang for your buck
- WARRANTY GUARANTEED -- We here at Ashtonbee value you and your child's comfort and convenience, so we want to assure you that you're in good hands. Your business with us comes with our no-risk, no-questions asked Money-Back Guarantee, and Top-Rated Customer Service
Secure Connect home electrical safety product-single pack
- Protect your Child from dangerous outlets
- Keep Appliance and Equipment plugs from being damaged
- Easy To Use - You don't even have to loosen the wall plate!
- Earned the Good Housekeeping seal of quality!
- Made Completely in the USA!
Mommy's Helper Power Strip Safety Cover
- Makes power strips tamper resistant
- Fits single row power strips and surge protectors
- 2 re useable nylon zip cord keepers for securely bundling up the power cords in use
- Stick on cord identifier labels included
- Includes 4 safety plugs to cover any unused stip outlets
Safety 1st Outlet Cover with Cord Shortener
- Covers outlets in use
- Built-in cord shortener
- Easy to install
- Child-resistant dual press design. Age recommendation: 6 months and older
- Accommodates standard duplex outlets and UL approved
- Child resistant dual press release
- Built in cord shortener prevents entanglement
- Ideal for outlets in use
Munchkin Baby Proofing Outlet Plug Covers, 36 Count, White
- Protects young children from potential electric hazards
- Smooth, non-grip design helps prevent young children from tampering with plug when installed
- Opaque design, blends in with most standard outlets
Child Safety Self Closing Electrical Outlet Cover Guards Kit, 6 Pack Plug Protectors, Baby Proof Home & Kitchen Universal Switch Plates by Rosebaby
- FAST & EASY INSTALLATION. All you need is a philips head screwdriver and about 90 seconds.
- Spring loaded doors are easy for you to open, yet impossible for your toddler. Owning the ultimate in outlet protection means no more policing your outlets. Finally enjoy peace of mind.
- Plus they don't attract attention by being that "weird" safety outlet that distinguishes itself from the rest of your outlets.
- Great Value! Total package includes 6 outlet guards (12 outlets protected by auto-closing switch plates). Click the ADD TO CART button TODAY to lock in great value.
Outlet Covers Babyproofing 50-Pack by Wappa Baby | Safe & Secure Electric Plug Protectors | Sturdy Childproof Socket Covers for Home & Office | Easy Installation | Protect Toddlers & Babies | White
- QUICK, SAFE & EASY WAY TO PROTECT YOUR TODDLER from accidents and prevent electrocution! The Wappa Baby premium outlet plug covers are here to offer you that much-needed peace of mind and make sure that your little explorer cannot reach into your home's electric sockets.
- UNLIKE ALL THOSE CHEAPLY-MADE SOCKET COVERS that come in packs of 24 or 36 and can be easily removed by kids, our heavy-duty white plug covers come in a value pack of 50! Rest assured that not even the most inquisitive toddler will be able to remove your baby outlet covers.
- 100% SAFETY OR YOUR MONEY BACK! That's our unconditional guarantee! If you are not 100% thrilled with our childproof outlet covers, you can return them within 90 days and claim your full refund! No questions asked! That's how confident we are that our baby proofing plug covers will get the job done!
- YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT TO INSTALL OUR OUTLET PLUG COVERS! All you have to do is follow the simple instructions and you're good to go! Our electrical outlet covers will keep your baby safe and sound, even if you are not in the same room!
- NOW YOU CAN BABYPROOF YOUR HOME, OFFICE OR GARAGE EFFORTLESSLY! Our safety outlet plug covers 50-pack will give you a bigger bang for your buck and allow you to childproof your home, office, garage, vacation home, grandparents' home or hotel room without having to spend a small fortune!
UCLEVER Outlet Plug Covers Baby Proofing Electric Protector Caps Kit for Child Safety (24 Plugs + 4 Keys)
- Three Prong Plug - Cover 3 prong outlets plug, fit standard 3 pronged wall outlets & power strips, smooth & non-grip surface keep the baby from pulling out and prevent accidental electric shock.
- Made of ABS - enhance durability. Besides protecting children, these are useful for covering up outlets to secure your cute pets, minimize air leaks and prevent fires.
- 4 Parent Keys - Child-resistant design, Adults can remove easily with parent keys, but toddlers CAN'T!
- Prevents Accidental Shock - Ideal home supplies for wall outlet, electric socket and plug to keep your family from accidental electric shock
Home Schooling Provides a Safer Environment
This article sites some child safety reasons why parents and guardians are increasingly deciding to provide school at home for children from kindergarten through high school.
It has only been in recent years that child safety has been a serious consideration in where to send a child to school. In the last few years there have been annual incidents, when children happily go to school in the morning are killed while at school. No this is not an epidemic, but even one school shooting death, is one too many. Furthermore, some of the preventative precautions schools are now taking to reduce the risk of on campus violence are degrading, demoralizing and often frightening to children. Home schooling eliminates these daily on campus searches.
Another type of safety risk occurs when children are traveling to and from school. Every year children are injured or killed in school bus accidents or on streets or sidewalks when going to or from school. Granted these incidents usually represent true accidents. However, home schooling eliminates these risks.
Another set of risks to children at school are rare, but serious when they happen. These are the risks of physical or sexual assaults on children by other students, staff and teachers. We have all heard news reports of teachers, school staff or students, who have seduced students. Some have gone to jail for this. Protection from such events is also afforded to students schooled at home.The above are serious problems that occur rarely, but are devastating to the child and family to whom it happens.
Additionally, there are very frequent and devastating distractions to learning that are eliminated by home schooling. These types of distractions are related to bullying and negative social pressures. These are very common occurrences and are very stressful to children. How can a child concentrate on math problems or balancing chemistry equations, when he or she thinks other students are making fun of him or her? Home school eliminates this during the school day. The school day should be a time to focus on learning. Other activities such as athletics, scouting, children's clubs, church activities and others are the time for learning social interaction. When participating in supervised activities outside of school time, children learn more positive social skills than they do in the unsupervised, and often negative, interactions that randomly occur in campus based schools.
This article focuses on safety considerations that favor the decision to home school. Some in school risks and risks going to and from school are identified. There are some common negative interpersonal factors that are eliminated when children are home schooled. We realize that home school is not right for every student, but the above are a few reasons to consider this option when possible.
About the author. Andree-Ellen G. Coole, "Grandma" is a retired grandmother who has home schooled four grandchildren for several years. She is interested in helping other parents and guardians who are home school mentors. Her other interests include computers, the Internet, crafts, travel, pets, and cooking. She enjoys free lance writing in these and other areas. Visit her website to learn more.