Bestselling Electrical Cable Staples in 2020
Gardner Bender PS-150 Plastic Staple, ½ Inch., 14/2, 12/2, 10/2 (NM) Cable, Quick / Easy Installation, for Romex, UF, (NM) & More, 100 Pk., White
Gardner Bender PS-175ZN Plastic Staple, ¾ Inch., Secures Romex, UF & (NM) Non-Metalic Cable, Polyethylene - UV Resistant, Splinter Free, Application: 14/3, 12/3, 10/3 (NM) Cable, 100 Pk., White
Swpeet 400 Pcs Multiple Models Premium Plastic Round Cable Wire Clips With the Nails, White Plastic Cable Circle Clips Cable Management RG6 RG59 CAT5 CAT6 RJ45-4 Size 6mm / 7mm / 8mm / 10mm
CableWholesale RG6 Cable-Clip, White, 100 Pieces per Bag (200-961)
- A perfect accessory for your computer, Durable
- High quality
- Attaches to wood, concrete, brick, masonry, plaster
- Zinc-plated pre-inserted Hardened steel nail
- High-impact plastic
The Hillman Group 592280 Insulated Staples, 5 by 1/2-Inch, White, 25-Pack
- Keeps wires in place
- Installs with a hammer
- White finish
- 25Pc per pack
PARTH IMPEX Round Cable Wire Clips 4mm (Pack of 400) Cable Management Electrical Telephone Alarm Speaker Wire Cord Tie Holder Single Coaxial Nail Clamps
- SIZE: 4mm, White Color, Round Shaped, Pack of 400
- They are Pretty much what you would Expect from Cable Staples. Nails are Good Quality. Plastic Holds up well, isn't flimsy and won't snap easily. Comes in Our PARTH IMPEX Brand Packaging as Authenticity.
- Very Helpful for Your Home, Office Cable Management, No Matter its Indoor or Outdoor. Easily can use in Electrical, Telephone, Alarm, Speaker Wire etc. which You Want to Organize in Proper Manner. Very Easy installation - Just use a hammer to nail the wire to wall and you will get a cleaner look.
- Round Plastic Cable Clips - Round Plastic Cable Clips Protects Insulation and are Weather Resistant, Impact Resistant & Non-Corrosive Complete with Corrosion Resistant Hardened Nails for Securing Cable to Wood, Cement, Plaster, Brick, etc.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are Very Confident on Our Cable Wire Clips, Surely You will Love it But if you're not in love with it for Whatever Reason, with in Amazon FBA Time Frame You Can Return it as it is as you Received & we will give you Full Refund - No Questions Asked.
Gardner Bender MS-500BX Metal Cable Staple, ½ inch, Secures: Romex Wire and NM Electrical Cable, Splinter Free, 500 Pk
Steren Grip Clip Dual Cable Clips - 100/Pack
- Type: Cable Binder
Gardner Bender MS-500J Metal Cable Staple, Contractor Pack, ½ Inch, Secures: Romex Wire & (NM) Non-Metalic Cable, 500 Pk.
Gardner Bender MSI-175J Polyethylene Insulated Metal Staple, 9/16 in., 14/3, 12/3 & 10/3 (NM) Cable, Tan
- Insulated Metal Staples
- Superior quality at an affordable price
- Insulator made from durable polyethylene
- 175 staples in Jar
Gardner Bender MSI-150 Electrical Metal Staple, Blue, 100 Pack
Gardner Bender MSG-501 Heavy-Duty Cable Boss Staple Gun, Professional Grade, Secures (NM) Coax, & Low-Volt Cable, Red
- Comfort grip areas for 2-handed operation
- Heavy-duty rugged construction, ergonomic handle with an easy trigger force; staple gun requires 55 lbs. of pressure
- Secures 120V and low-volt cable: Romex, Coaxial and CAT5 from the same tool
- Staple guide ensures full insertion of the staple into the wood without damage to the cable insulation
- 3 sizes covering NM, Coax, Voice/Data and Low-Volt Staples
Gardner Bender MS-450J Metal Cable Staple, Contractor Pack, 9/16 Inch, Secures: Romex Wire & (NM) Non-Metalic Cable, 450 Pk.
- Secures 14/3, 12/3, 10/3 NM cable
- Made in USA
- Reusable Jar
TV Drama Review: BBC's Hustle Now on AMC Cable
This show is witty and intense as each episode follows a team of fashionable con artists around London. You will be left guessing to the very end how this team pulls off these elaborate cons.
Since watching the show since it began I have learned the "con jargon" that is crucial to understanding what is happening in some episodes. First of all, every individual targeted to be conned is called a "mark". "Grifter" is another name for con artist. Next you must understand the difference between "the long con" and "the short con". A "long con" is a very detailed and involved con, that takes intricate planning since the "mark" is being setup to give up a great deal of money. A lot of times the "mark" must be convinced to withdraw the money, liquidate assets or give access to accounts. This is why it is a "long con"; it takes time, resources and planning to dupe the "mark". A "short con" is a simple con, where by the "mark" is relieved of his money and valuables that he/she has on their person. It is usually not pre-planned, simple in nature and basically is an opportunity scam. During most shows the team pulls "short cons" to finance the resources needed for the "long con". That is always entertaining to see. The other "con jargon" will usually be explained in the shows, but it is important that you understand the difference between the "long con" and "short con".
Each episode keeps you guessing until the very end with its clever use of misdirection, use of disguising plot information and ingenious interaction between the team members. The characters on the show are Michael Stone, Ash, Stacie, Albert, Danny Blue, and Eddie the bartender. Michael Stone, aka Mickey is the leader of the group. He is methodical, very cautious, and very intelligent. He is a strategist. He works the "long con" and is considered one of the great "long con" artists. His reputation in the con artist world and in law enforcement makes him a respected and wanted man. Ash is called "the fixer" since he is the one that gets resources, supplies, and handles the technical setup for most cons. He always turns to look square in the camera with a devilish grin after he tricks someone into giving up a resource for one of their "long cons". Next is Stacie, the only women in the crew who is as beautiful as she is intelligent. In some episodes her skills are compared to those of Michael Stone.
Albert is an older gentleman and is a mentor to Michael Stone and the entire crew. He is called "the roper" or the guy that pulls in the potential mark. He is as wise as he is street smart and cunning. Danny Blue is the youngest of the crew and is an accomplished "short con" artist. Most times he provides the comic relief with his quick thinking antics and silly out going behavior. Despite the comic relief, he has great potential and has been integral in some of their complicated "long cons". Finally, there is Eddie the bartender. He is not a "grifter". He runs the pub (same as a bar) where the crew usually plans their big scores. He is a simple man with a good heart who usually falls for the teams "short cons" which always funds their free drinks. He has helped in a couple of "long cons" and the team looks out for him.
If you love a fantastic plot and want total escapism for about 60 minutes, watch Hustle. Watch them as they steal a valuable painting from a museum in broad daylight. Watch them as they portray rap moguls to swindle money from an arrogant business man. Watch Mickey and Danny start the day naked in downtown London and end the day in fancy suits and over 5,000 pounds in valuables. Watch as they recreate footage of the Queen of England to discredit an immoral newspaper tycoon. Just a few reasons to watch this clever show.