Bestselling Electric Outlets & Accessories in 2020
Opentron OT4126 Metal Surge Protector Power Strip 4 Feet 12 Outlet
- 4 Feet Solid and Sturdy Whole Metal Housing Power Strip
- 12 Outlet, 6 Feet Power Cord, with Surge Protection up to 400 Joules
- Electrical Ratings: 60Hz/125V/15Amp/1875W. 110-125V 60Hz
- Horizontal Orientation Power Distribution
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL STD.NO.1363 and UL STD.NO.1449, Certified to CAN/CSA STD.C22.2 No. 21)
Acclaim 338BK Convenience Electrical Outlet Accessory for Lamp Post, Matte Black
- Finish-Matte Black
- Made in China
- Voltage-120 Volts
- Made of durable plastic material
Acclaim 338WH Convenience Electrical Outlet Accessory for Lamp Post, Gloss White
- Finish-Gloss White
- Made in China
- Voltage-120 Volts
- Made of durable plastic material
Century 8 Outlet Surge Protector with Mechanical Timer (4 Outlets Timed, 4 Outlets Always On) - White
30Ft Retractable Extension Cord Reel with 3 Electrical Power Outlets - 16/3 Durable Yellow Cable - Perfect for Hanging from Your Garage Ceiling
- AUTOMATICALLY RETRACTABLE for easy, efficient use. DURABLE STRAIN RELIEF for optimal performance. 3 prong grounded plug for added safety.
- INCLUDES MOUNTING BRACKET so you can easily attach the metal retractable extension cord reel to your garage ceiling or anywhere else. REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking.
- 3 OUTLETS IN 1 for simultaneous multiple use. WATER RESISTANT, flexible vinyl covering protects cords against moisture, abrasion and sunlight. SLIP RESISTANT DESIGN.
- UL LISTED. This 16 gauge, 3 wire extension cord, is rated for safe operation up to 10 AMP, 125 VOLTS, 1250 WATTS. Do not exceed these safety ratings.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Iron Forge Cable stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with your extension cord retractable, we will replace it with a new item.
DEWENWILS Outdoor Power Strip Weatherproof Yard Stake Timer with Photocell Light Sensor, Remote Control, 6ft Extension Cord with Switch, 6 Waterproof Grounded Outlets with Protective Cover, UL Listed
- MULTI TIMER CHOICES -Dusk to dawn, on at dusk and off after 2/4/6/8 hours, on immediately and off after 2/4/6/8 hours, always ON/OFF; controlled by remote or select button; repeat schedule daily
- REMOTE CONTROL -Turn on/off Christmas/holiday/yard/garden lights, lamps, pool pump, fountain from your room easily with the wireless remote, avoiding the hassle of going outside in bad weather
- 100FT RF SIGNAL -The strong RF signal of remote can work through walls and doors as far as 100ft in line of sight
- WATERPROOF & SAFE -Use during rain or snowy days, individual waterproof covers protect outlets from water, dust and damage; overload protection switch, SJTW cord and fireproof PPE material provide superior safety
- 6 OUTLETS & 6FT CORD -3 outlets in either side apply 6 devices running at the same time, 6FT extra power cord allows a larger installation range
Smart Plug Wifi Outlet Compatible With Alexa, Echo, Google Home and IFTTT, Teckin Mini Smart Socket with Energy Monitoring and Timer Function, No Hub Required,16A,4 Pack
Wifi Smart Wall Outlet Receptacle - Duplex Receptacle Outlet Plug 15 Amp, Tamper Resistant Wall Socket USB Outlet, Compatible with Alexa Google Assistant and IFTTT, No Hub Required
Meross WiFi Smart Plug Mini, Alexa and Google Voice Control, App Remote Control, Timer, Occupies Only One Socket, No Hub Needed, 16A, FCC and ETL Complied (Smart Plug - 4 Pack)
- Wireless Remote Control: Turn electronics on/off from anywhere on your smart phone with the Meross app (iOS & Android). It's like having a universal remote in your pocket. You can check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere any time. Pls download Meross app from GooglePlay, Amazon App Store or App Store.
- Voice Control: You can control your devices hands free, just make a voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices. Compatible with the Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT. Samsung SmartThings and NEST compatibility will be supported soon.
- Compact Size: Occupies only one socket, allows you to stack two Mini Smart Plugs in the same outlet, more convenient and practical.
- Life on Schedule: You can also set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. Sunrise and sunset are supported. Schedule the aircondtioner or radiator to turn on before you arrive. Auto-off function turns lights and other devices off after X minutes or hours every time you set them on. You will never don't worry forget turn off the electric appliance.
- 3 Years Warranty and Service Guarantee: The mini plug is made of PC flame resistance material and has been approved for safety and quality assurance (ETL and FCC certificate) and it supports any home device up to 16A. Any problem, please feel free to contact us without any hesitation and we'll find a solution until you are satisfied.
DEWENWILS Outdoor Indoor Wireless Remote Control Outlet Kit, Waterproof Electrical Plug In Remote Light Switch, Separately Controlled 3 Pack Receivers, 100 Feet RF Signal, UL Listed, Black
Do it Yourself Guide to Checking the Integrity of Existing Electrical Outlets
This article is a do it yourself guide providing information on checking the integrity of existing electrical outlets in the home. Electrical outlets should have a quality check done before any home improvement project.
In many cases the electrical outlets have only two prongs, which means that they are not grounded. An ungrounded outlet can be a potential hazard to today's sensitive electronic equipment such as computers, DVD players, and televisions. These outlets should be changed to three-pronged, grounded outlets with appropriate grounded Romex style wiring. While you're checking the outlets, look for any that may be cracked or broken as these should be replaced immediately.
It's also a good idea to purchase a plug-in type voltage tester. This device has three LED lights that indicate whether or not the outlet that it is plugged into is wired correctly. There is a chart on the tester itself which shows what each light combination means. If you plug the tester into an outlet and the outlet is wired backwards (incorrect polarity), if it has no ground, has lost its neutral, or even if it is wired correctly, the lighted combination pattern on the tester will indicate the status of each of these as they exist.
Also, it is very important to check the electrical outlets that are installed near your kitchen and bathroom sinks. These should be GFCI outlets (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter). These outlets are designed to instantaneously trip to prevent electrocution. On the outlet, there are two buttons. One is marked "Trip" and the other is marked "Reset". If they are regular electrical outlets, replace them with GFCI outlets. If the electrical outlets in fact are GFCIs, insert a plug-in voltage tester (as previously mentioned) and press the "Trip" button. The tester's lights should go out. Press the "Reset" button and the power to the GFCI outlet should be restored. If the outlet doesn't work in this manner, replace the GFCI. Be certain to follow all manufacturers recommendations and instructions regarding installation.
A complete inspection of the electrical wiring can be done by a qualified home inspector or a licensed electrician if necessary to ensure that the electrical panel and wiring inside the walls are in compliance with local regulations and building codes.
Once you have determined that the electrical wiring in your home is up to date and safe for you, your family, and your sensitive electronics, you'll be fully prepared to take on all other home improvements with confidence.