Bestselling Electric Machinery & Motors in 2021
Yeeco 5PCS 130 DC Motor Mini Electric Motor, DC1.5-12V 5400RPM Carbon Brush High Speed Torque Electric Toy Cars Engine Motor Kit, Electric Machinery Motor with Long Shaft for DIY Fan Toys Cars Models
- DC 1.5-12V working voltage 130 motor with 3000RPM under 6V and 5400RPM under 12V
- 30mA no-load current and 90mA stalled current when the voltage is in 3V
- Body size: 25x20x15mm(LxWxH), Length: front shaft-19mm; back shaft-15mm
- This motor is carbon brush motor, can work for long time, wear resistant and long-lasting
- Used as hand-cranked generator, wind turbine, directly rotate once can light up 3V LED light
Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
Micro 130 DC Motor, Yeeco 10pcs Mini Dc Motor DC 3-6V 16500 RPM Cars Toys mini Electric Motor High Speed Torque DIY Remote Control Toy Car Hobby Motor, Metal Car Engine Motor Kit for Toys Models DIY
- 10 pieces a pack mini DC motors; Color of the motor body:Siler+Orange;Rated voltage: DC 3V
- Yeeco 130 mini electric motor;Rated Speed:16500 RPM under the condition of 3V, the motor owns small size but with high speed
- Our mini motors body size:25x20x15mm/0.9"x0.8"x0.6"(LxWxH);2mm/0.08" shaft diameter and 7.5mm/0.3" shaft length
- The toy cars electric motor kit can tolerate DC 3-6V wide voltage range; This motor can be powered by 2-4 AA batteries or solar panel
- This motor kit; Application: it is perfect for mini fan,electric toys, remoto control cars, science experiments DIY and etc
Electric Motor Repair
PSP Digital Waterproof Wireless Hour Meter for Motorcycle ATV Generator Small Engine
- Waterproof and wireless - no connection to the coil cable required
- Works on motorcycles, atvs, equipment, generators, trailers, small engines and more
- Partial hour meter can be reset for maintenance intervals, etc.
- Works off vibrations - high and low sensitivity settings (adjustable)
- Double-sided 3M tape included
Briggs and Stratton 593934 Electric Starter Motor
- O.E.M. authorized part
- OEM Part Number 593934
Turbo Milk Frother and Frappe Maker with SUPER POWERFUL motor for Bulletproof Coffee Drinks Protein Shakes Matcha Tea Cappuccino Frappucino and More by The Brewologist (Chrome, Handheld electric)
- RESTAURANT STYLE COFFEE: Create your own restaurant quality Cappuccino, Cafe Frappe and More with the touch of a button.
- CHIC CHROME: Stunning Chrome Finish to match your chic kitchen appliances.
- EASY TO USE: One touch button and extra long mixing wand allows you to become a true barista at home!
- SUPER POWERFUL: Powerful 30W Motor and power cord blows away the competition and their cheap battery driven devices. Rated for 110V.
- NOTE: If you're having some teething difficulties getting the perfect froth on your cappuccino, make sure you are holding the wand near the top of the mug and moving swiftly in circles and gently up and down to allow air to be sucked into your foam. Unlike weaker battery-operated frothers, your new Turbo frother won't work at the bottom of the liquid, but needs to be allowed to let air rush in to create gorgeous thick foam.
Electric Motor Drives: Modeling, Analysis, and Control
Gifts Delight Laminated 36x24 inches Poster: Water Pump Industrial Industry Pump Technology Machine Power Equipment Valve System Factory Station Metal Pressure Electric Motor Pipeline Machinery
- Laminated durable tear resistant 36x24 (inches) HD Poster. Bold & vivid colors.
- Printed on high quality 24lb photo gloss paper. Heat sealed Lamination for years of protection.
- Ships same day it is purchased (weekdays)
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed or full money back refund
- Heat sealed Lamination for years of protection.
AC DC 110V 24V-90V Motor Speed Controller Switch Electric Regulator for Permanent Magnet 400W DC-51
- This single-phase asynchronous motor speed controller can be used for 24V, 36V, 90V DC motors
- The controller uses high quality electronic circuit and integrated components for durability
- It has small size, high precision, wide speed controlling range, low power consumption and long service life
- It is used with single-phase asynchronous motor to realize feedback constant speed and stepless speed regulation
- Widely used for speed governing device drivers of packaging, printing, electronics, instrument meter, clothing machinery, medical machinery and other industries
Dremel Tool Power Tool Power Industrial Machine Motor Electric Grind Drill Sound Effects Sound Effect Sounds EFX Sfx FX Industrial and Machinery Industrial Miscellaneous
Industrial Electricity and Motor Controls, Second Edition
XPOWER A-2 Airrow Pro Multi-Use Electric Computer Duster Dryer Air Pump Blower - Black
- Blast away dust from window blinds, keyboards and electronics and so much more
- Lightweight, compact and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use) housing design
- Powerful and energy efficient 3/4 HP brush motor, low 4.5 Amps draw with 90 CFM airflow
- 2 speed settings, 10 ft. power cord & 8 nozzle attachments for different applications
- Thermal protection, ETL/CETL safety certified & 1 year limited warranty
Wyoming Financial Incentives for Energy Efficiency
Wyoming residents can receive a grant for installing a solar energy system at home and can take advantage of net metering. Utility companies in Wyoming offer rebates for energy efficient water heaters, heat pumps, geothermal systems, and electric motors.
Residential Photovoltaic Incentive Program
Wyoming's Residential Photovoltaic Incentive Program, funded and administered by the Wyoming Business Council, provides grants of 50% of the cost of installing a solar photovoltaic or photovoltaic hybrid system, up to a maximum grant of $3,000. These systems can be on or off the grid.
According to the Database of State Incentives for Renewables amp; Efficiency, the program is funded with $75,000 per year. Applications are accepted in June each year and grants are awarded to up to 25 projects. If more than 25 applications are received a random drawing is held to determine which applicants will receive grants.
You can download the application form from the Wyoming Business Council website at www.wyomingbusiness.org under Business Assistance - State Energy Program - Residential Phtovoltaics. You will need to provide a copy of your invoice for the equipment, pictures of the installed system, and quarterly reports during the system's first year of operation.
If you install a solar, wind, hydroelectric, or biomass system at home that has a capacity of up to 25 kW and is connected to the grid, you can receive credit on your electric bill for the net excess electricity you generate. According to the Database of State Incentives for Renewables amp; Efficiency, the excess is credited to your next bill, and at the end of the 12-month billing cycle, the balance is purchased by the utility company in Wyoming at the avoided-cost rate.
Utility company rebates
Two of Wyoming's utility companies - Black Hills Power and Carbon Power amp; Light offer various rebates for energy efficient hot water heaters, heat pumps, and geothermal systems.
Black Hills Power
If you are a customer of Black Hills Power, you can have a Demand Controller installed in your home and receive special low electric rates. A demand controller levels out your electricity usage over periods of high and low demand. You can receive free installation in an existing home up to a $300 value, or a cash rebate of $200 when you purchase a demand controller from Black Hills Power for installation in a new home.
According to Black Hills Power, all types of permanently installed electric resistance heat installed along with a Demand Controller qualify for a rebate of $15 per kW up to a maximum rebate of $500 per customer.
Black Hills Power also offers cash rebates to its customers for the purchase of energy efficient water heaters, heat pumps, and geothermal heating and cooling equipment. The rebate is $1.00 per tank gallon for electric water heaters with a minimum capacity of 30 gallons. If you also have a Demand Controller installed along with a new electric water heater you qualify for a $100 Water Heater Bonus.
New generation electric heat pumps or geothermal systems with a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) of 13.00 or higher qualify for a $150 rebate per ton. The maximum rebate is $600 for an air-source heat pump and $1,500 for a geothermal or water-source heat pump.
To claim a rebate from Black Hills Power you should download the Energy Efficient Electric Equipment Rebate Form from their website at www.blackhillspower.com under Products amp; Services - Cash Rebates - Customer Rebate Program, clicking on the link How to Process a Rebate. Send the completed application with a copy of your receipt to Black Hills Power at the address indicated in the instructions.
Carbon Power amp; Light
Carbon Power amp; Light collaborates with the Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association to offer rebates on water heaters, and electric and geothermal heat pumps. Tri-State provides a standard rebate of $50 on energy efficient water heaters, and Carbon Power amp; Light supplements that with an additional rebate of from $1.50 to $3.00 per gallon, depending on the type of water heater.
Central, air-source heat pumps with electric resistance backup qualify for a rebate of $125 per ton of heating capacity, with no maximum. Central, air-source heat pumps with electric thermal storage or non-electric backup, and ground-source or water-source heat pumps are eligible for a rebate of $150 per ton of heating capacity, with no maximum.
Electric motors of from 10 to 200 HP are eligible for a combined rebate from Carbon Power amp; Light and the Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association that ranges from $8 to $13 per HP, depending on the type and efficiency of the motor.
To claim a rebate from Carbon Power amp; Light, you will need to present a copy of your receipt, and sign an Inspection and Qualification Report, which must also be signed by an authorized employee, and the Carbon Power amp; Light Manager. A pre-inspection of your existing unit may be required before you replace it, and an inspection will need to be done of the new installation.
Black Hills Power - Customer Rebate Program: www.blackhillspower.com
Carbon Power amp; Light - Rebates - CP L;/Tri-State Energy Efficiency Credit Program: www.carbonpower.com
Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) - Wyoming Homeowner Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency: www.dsireusa.org
Wyoming Business Council - Residential Photovoltaics: www.wyomingbusiness.org