Bestselling Electric Guitar Knobs in 2021
Kmise 4pcs Heavy Black Electric Guitar Bronze Dome Knobs
- The item is shipped from USA.The delivery time to US region is about 1 to 2 BUSINESS days!
- Pls notice the shipping time!!
4 Black Electric Guitar Top Hat Knobs Les Paul Abalone Blue Green B-Stock
- Gibson style black knobs with abalone circle
- Includes 4 knobs
- Easy to read numbers 1-10
- Push on 6 mm pots
- Like new factory B-Stock with slight scratches and foggy appearance
Kmise Electric Guitar Knob (A0005)
- Made of premium material,high quality for durable and long-lasting use;
- So lightweight and portable carry for your electric guitar;
- Exquisite design with Black & White color.looks good;
- Design with perfect condition will ensure its practicability and popularity among eletric guitar uses
- 4pcs Black knobs with white numbers for Gibson Les Paul Epiphone style guitar
OULII Speed Control Knob with White Word for Electric Guitar 4pcs
- High quality for durable and long-lasting use.
- Lightweight for portable carry.
- Characteristic and exquisite design with pleasant color and brightness.
- 4pcs clear knobs with black numbers for Gibson, Les Paul, Epiphone style electric guitar.
Kmise Electric Guitar Speed Knobs For Gibson Les Paul Knob Parts Replacement (Control Knobs 20 Pcs)
- The item is shipped from China.The delivery time to US is about 7 to 15 BUSINESS days.
- Pls notice the shipping time!!
Musiclily Metal Dome Control Knobs for Electric Guitar or Bass, Black (Pack of 4)
- Heavy knurl knobs, ideal for Tele,LP,EPI,ST,SQ Style Guitar
- Fits for 1/4 inch (6mm) diameter shaft of domestic potentiometer and metric potentiometer
- Material: Metal Alloy ; Color: Black
- No screw hole on the knob
- Package include: 4 pcs Knobs
YMC Chrome-Dome-Knob-4pc 4 Pieces Chrome Brass Dome Knob for Etc Guitar or Bass
- Hollow shaft Diameter: 6mm, with set screw
- Material: Metal brass with Chrome plating
4Pcs/set Speed Knobs Guitar Parts 2 Volume + 2 Tone Control Buttons Replacement Guitar Parts Black Silver Top
- 4 pcs of black speed knobs with silver top.
- Includes 2 Volume knobs and 2 Tone knobs.
- The central hole for Pots is approx. 6mm in diameter.
- High quality Acrylic material.
- Vintage and classical style.
Andoer 3PCS Chromed Metal Dome Knobs Knurled Barrel for Electric Guitar Parts Silver
YMC TP20 Series 6 Pieces Guitar Parts 3 Left 3 Right Machine Heads Knobs Guitar String Tuning Pegs Machine Head Tuners for Electric or Acoustic Guitar With 2pcs Strap Locks,Black
- YMC universal size guitar string tuning Pegs machine head tuners, fits for almost all acoustic guitars and electric guitars
- Made with high quality zinc alloy metal; With heavy duty internal gear.
- Black finish. 6 Pieces (3 for Left + 3 for Right)
- YMC Guitar Protector Premium Strap Locks: Work with most OEM strap buttons. Easily slip over existing strap buttons. No need to remove or replace existing strap buttons on your guitar.
- Package includes: 6pcs * guitar machine head (3 Right and 3 Left), 6pcs * ferrule, 6pcs* threaded, 6pcs* screws, 2pcs * quality YMC Guitar Strap Locks.
Electric Parts Knob Electric Guitar Knobs Speed Control Knobs Guitar Control Knobs 6mm LS Knobs Speed Control Knobs for Les Paul Metric Guitar Knobs Speed Dial Knobs Black 8pcs
- NOT METRIC SIZE, FIT SNUGGLY - Split Shaft: 6mm(about 0.24 inch), they're 24 spline Imperial knobs, fit any Imperial type potentiometer
- EASY TO READ THE NUMBERS - The clear design magnifies the digits to see them from any angle
- LOOK COOL - They are custom building LP style, shiny and glorious combination
- IN PERFECT CONDITION - Light but hard plastic rigid gear, durable enough to remove and reinstall onto the pots without breaking
- GREAT FOR BACKUPS- Great replacements for your tone and volume knobs when you're in need
Kmise A0007 3 Piece Speed Control Knobs One Volume Two Tones - Electric Guitar Parts, Black
- 100% brand new and testing is fine
- Split Shaft:6mm(about 0.24 inch)
- Quantity: 1 SET (1 VOLUME, 2 TONE KNOBS)
4pcs Speed Control Knobs Red Skull Logo for LP Electric Guitar
- 100% Brand new
- Color:black and red skull
- High Quality Knobs for Gibson Les Paul or similar guitar.
Online Guitar Lessons - It Just Makes Sense
Thanks to the Internet and online resources, it's never been easier to learn guitar.
Almost everything in our world has become instant. In a split second, we can send a message halfway across the planet, and in another, have a response. The speed at which information travels nowadays is mind-boggling. It only makes sense that even something seemingly unrelated, learning an instrument, would be affected.
I didn't realize how easy I had it when it came to picking up the guitar at 16 until my father, a former Musicians Institute student at G.I.T., asked me how it was I was learning so quickly. I showed him some of the online resources I'd been utilizing, and he was stunned. I had tools to slow down songs without changing the pitch, loop specific phrases of that song, tablature software that showed exactly how my favorite songs were played, endless amounts of word document tablature, and communities to help an aspiring guitarist along their path. All of it, I'd taken for granted, as I hadn't really thought about how things might've been for previous generations.
Just for appreciation, my father showed me how he learned the guitar. He dusted off his old turntable, brought out an old vinyl and set the equipment up. He played the Beatle's White Album; the song was Blackbird. He showed me how he lifted the needle up on the old record player, and attempted to find the phrase of the song he was learning, learning essentially one note at a time. Years of practice had enabled him to find nearly exactly the place on the record that he was looking for and replace the needle precisely where he needed it. He repeated this process over several weeks until he'd learned that one song, note by note. It made the way I was learning the instrument seem like cheating!
At my fingertips, I had a limitless supply of information, I could learn from people's experiences who lived halfway across the world, who I'd never see in person.With all the DvDs, CDs, computer software, and books available to the aspiring guitarist, it's never been easier to not only learn the instrument, but to learn countless styles of playing as well. The purpose of this article is to assure that anyone out there with a dream of playing the guitar realizes that it's more than possible with today's technology night.
A century ago, I would imagine that the only real way to learn any instrument would be to have it passed down from generation to generation, or be lucky enough to happen upon a teacher. Today, all a person needs is the instrument itself, the passion to pick it up and practice, and an Internet connection.
I speak from personal experience as an internet taught guitarist when I say that online lessons for guitar are a huge advantage, not to be overlooked. My fathers response when I asked him what he thought about online guitar lessons was, "I can say that I could see not learning from all the stuff online, but I don't really know why you wouldn't use it, it took you weeks what it took me years to get." I encourage all aspiring guitarists to follow their dreams; the guitar is truly an amazing instrument. It's definitely one of the most versatile instruments in existence. Do your research, look around, and tap in to the limitless amount of information available to you. Now more than ever, your dreams of playing guitar in whatever medium are more than feasible. All it takes is a little bit of passion for playing, a little bit of perseverance to sort through the material online, and a little bit of time to put the things you're learning to use!