Bestselling Electric Fan Motors in 2020
GM 25790869 Fan Clutch Electric Radiator Cooling Parts Fits 02-07 Chevy Trailblazer 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 GMC Envoy 02 03 04 05 06 07
- 🔵 Electric Radiator Cooling Fan Clutch, will replace the worn out fan clutch part on 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chevy Trailblazer and 02 03 04 05 06 07 GMC Envoy (more compatible models: Chevy SSR, Isuzu Ascender, Saab 9-7X, Buick Rainier, Oldsmobile Bravada - Please check fitment chart before place the order)
- 🔵 OEM standard and finish (5 pins port), direct replace factory part 15293048, 15-40133, 25790869, 8103830290. 622-001 for a proper fit every time.
- 🔵 Durably constructed metal casting and clutch plate, rubber-coated harness and plastic connector for long-lasting use
- 🔵 This part has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure high quality, durable and reliable under extreme conditions.
- 🔵 We offer 2 Years Warranty and full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result.
EUDAX 6 Set Rectangular Mini Electric 1.5-3V 24000RPM DC Motor with 84 Pcs Plastic Gears,Electronic Wire, 2 x AA Battery Holder,Boat Rocker Switch,Shaft Propeller for DIY Science Projects
A.O. Smith GF2034 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 6.8 A, 1/3 Hp, 1725 RPM
- 1/3 HP
- 1725 RPM
- 115 volts
Micro 130 DC Motor, Yeeco 10pcs Mini Dc Motor DC 3-6V 16500 RPM Cars Toys mini Electric Motor High Speed Torque DIY Remote Control Toy Car Hobby Motor, Metal Car Engine Motor Kit for Toys Models DIY
- 10 pieces a pack mini DC motors; Color of the motor body:Siler+Orange;Rated voltage: DC 3V
- Yeeco 130 mini electric motor;Rated Speed:16500 RPM under the condition of 3V, the motor owns small size but with high speed
- Our mini motors body size:25x20x15mm/0.9"x0.8"x0.6"(LxWxH);2mm/0.08" shaft diameter and 7.5mm/0.3" shaft length
- The toy cars electric motor kit can tolerate DC 3-6V wide voltage range; This motor can be powered by 2-4 AA batteries or solar panel
- This motor kit; Application: it is perfect for mini fan,electric toys, remoto control cars, science experiments DIY and etc
New WEG 1.5HP Electric Motor Fan Pump Compressor General purpose 56 frame 3430 rpm 1 phase 115/230VAC
- 1.5 HP 56 FRAME 3430 RPM OPEN DRIP PROOF (ODP) 5/8" SHAFT
- GENERAL PURPOSE ELECTRIC MOTOR
- 1 PHASE 115/208-240 VAC 1.0 SF @ 230VAC
- REVERSIBLE SHAFT ROTATION
- Comes with full manufacturers warranty - FREE SHIPPING
Broan S97012038 Ventilation Fan Motor and Blower W
- Genuine Broan S97012038 motor and blower wheel assembly
- This motor has an original part number of S99080216 and works with the following Broan ventilation fan models: 659, 662, 663A, 663B, 663C
- 663D, 663E, 668, 688, 678, 678B, 688, 688A, 688B, 688C, 688D, 688E
- This motor is the exact replacement for the following motor numbers: 15617, 162502, 02S0055, 0340775B, 101-1770, 14266A, 15194A, 301-3001
- 5KSB33BG1858, C202A, CC0053, CC0154, P-10294, P-14266A, P14266A, P-15194, P-15617, P-608-31-1, P-9983, S10625002, S10625236, S10625237, S20625002
KBWC-16K (H9001) Wall Mount AC Fan Motor Control
General Electric WR60X10141 Evaporator Fan Motor Refrigerator
- Manufacturer Model #WR60X10141
- Genuine Replacement Part
- General Electric item
EUDAX 5 set Rectangular DC Motor Mini Electric Motor 1.5-3V 24000RPM with 9.8" Lead Wires with 2 x 1.5V AA Battery Holder Case and Motor Mounting Bracket Holder for DIY Toys
- Pay attention: Please read the instructions or pictures carefully, use the correct circuit diagram to avoid short circuit, short circuit will produce high temperature and cause the battery Holder box to melt
- Color:Siler+Black;Voltage:DC 3V;Rated Speed:24000 RPM
- Motor Body Diameter:27mm/1.06";Mounting Hole Distance(center to center):15mm/0.59",Shaft Size:10x2.0mm/0.39"x0.08"(L*D);Motor Body Length;38mm/1.46"
- Great fun Motor,perfect for mini fan,electric toys and science experiments etc.Will work with many power sources batteries and solar cells work perfectly
- Two kinds of battery Holder Case can be used in different situations
Supco A Universal Utility Fan Motor Sm670 3000 RPM 120v
- A Supco Universal Utility Fan Motor Sm670 3000 Rpm 120v
Electronic High - My Video Game Addiction
Video Games, and the ravenous addiction I suffered for the longest of time.
I remember the good old days: staying up till the sun rose, slaving over a hot keyboard trying to make that last digital buck so I can buy that digital prize I've wanted for a few hours. It brings me back to a time of chaos, wizardry, and 'slight' obsession that to this day, I really hope to not go back to. My addiction to games was more of an insatiable hunger that needed to be constantly fed and the latest and greatest games were the only known cure. But it wasn't always like that.
Growing up, I was the typical bookworm, always doing my schoolwork, reading books until after bedtime, and just was loved by my friends at school and the faculty for my cheerful attitude. I wasn't a gamer back then, despite my dad owning the Nintendo Entertainment System or the Sega Saturn, and having a very large collection of games. Sure, I'd pick up the controller and play some Legend of Zelda, with its shiny, golden cartridge (which I still keep to this day) or Sonic the Hedgehog, but I was firmly into my studies and straight As in school. That was until I came across the greatest of all evils (or the bringer of fantasies, depending on who you talk to).
The Hunger Rises
My father, as an act of good faith for me getting straight As in school and seeing no harm in it, one day for a summer break present bought me the Playstation system. From that moment onward, my life was soon enveloped in the joys of fantasy worlds, and slowly but surely my grades started to wane and my schoolwork, while still at a very high level for my age, started to show signs of decline in quality. What started The Great Decline, as my parents have come to know it? A little game called Command amp; Conquer, a strategy game where you build an army and attack your enemy with your forces. I absolutely loved it and still occasionally play it's current iterations to this day. But back then, things only got worse.
Soon after, more games started arriving that I couldn't let go of. Games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Gran Turismo, and the most known game of all, Final Fantasy. I fiend for all of these games like a bloodthirsty wolf, fighting with my sisters and father, sometimes physically, to play even for a few minutes of the game. When my father took away the console controllers, I moved on to the family PC, where I played games such as Warcraft and Starcraft, two games which were similar to Command amp; Conquer but in a fantasy world I liked, or the bloodiest culprit of the entire gaming industry, World of Warcraft.
I could write books about my exploits and adventures in World of Warcraft, or WoW as it's known, both inside the game and outside, fighting tooth and nail with my father to play the game at night. The sweet, innocent boy they once raised and praised was now gone to a world of spells and online monthly fees. Oddly enough my mother still payed for years despite my outwardly violent behavior. Until that one faithful day.
Friends, or Games.
You may ask what made me give up such a lush and fun vice in my younger days. The simple truth, I gave it up for love. My best friend since the third grade was soon to have back surgery to alleviate crippling pain. As she was going in, I started to take a hard look at myself and my gaming and wanted to change. Soon after, I heard she had a complication, but thankfully she would be alright, just needed some extra bed rest. As i stood over her bed, I made the sworn oath that I would never let a video game ever come between me and the love of a good friend. And to this day, while I still play games for fun with friends from school, I still hold true to that promise I made to her long ago.