Bestselling Education for Kids in 2021
K’NEX Education – Kid K’NEX Group Building Set – 131 Pieces – Ages 3+ – Preschool Educational Toy
Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids: (and the rest of your class, too!)
- Optimized interface for both android tablets and phones.
- Super fast kids videos, smart performance cache
- Thousands of fun and safe cartoon videos for youtube kids.
- Search channels, videos, playlists and watch them later.
- YouTube Kids videos
- Mobile Kids TV
yoptote Science Kit for Kids Microscope with Slides 100x 400x 1200x Refined Scientific Instruments Toy Set for Boys Girls Early Education
The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way
- The Smartest Kids in the World And How They Got That Way
Learning Resources Teaching ATM Bank, Blue & Red, 32 Pieces
- Real, working electronic ATM bank with large LCD screen
- Helps children practice early math and money skills through pretend play
- Features coin recognition, a mechanical bill feeder, and a pretend thumbprint sensor
- Includes play money and ATM card
- For ages 3 and up
Teaching With Poverty in Mind: What Being Poor Does to Kids' Brains and What Schools Can Do About It
- In Teaching with Poverty in Mind: What Being Poor Does to Kids' Brains and What Schools Can Do About It, veteran educator and brain expert Eric Jensen takes an unflinching look at how poverty hurts children, families, and communities across the United States and demonstrates how schools can improve the academic achievement and life readiness of economically disadvantaged students.
- Jensen argues that although chronic exposure to poverty can result in detrimental changes to the brain, the brain's very ability to adapt from experience means that poor children can also experience emotional, social, and academic success. A brain that is susceptible to adverse environmental effects is equally susceptible to the positive effects of rich, balanced learning environments and caring relationships that build students' resilience, self-esteem, and character.
O-Toys 67pcs Bath Toys for Kids Fishing Magnetic Toys Floating Fishing Game Inflatable Swimming Pool Bathtub Toy Set Learning Education Toy Playset
- Includes: 1 x pool (random color), 1 x manual inflator, 3 x fishing nets, 3 x fishing poles, 62 x various fishes & animals & vegetable & fruits
- Made of plastic and magnetics, high quality, durable, safe and non-toxic
- A variety of different colors and types of fish, cultivate children's practical ability and agility, improve children's vision and observation. The toy has magnetic, can cultivate children's concentration and hand eye coordination. Fishing toys is a good choice!
- Kids play with friends or family, have funs with it, and it also develop children's brain, exercise the patience.
- Great fishing toys as gifts for boys and girls
- * Number Counting Learning
- * Colour Learning
- * Fruits Name Learning
- * Shapes Learning
- * Colourful graphics representation of all items.
Teaching Gifted Kids in Today's Classroom: Strategies and Techniques Every Teacher Can Use
- Free Spirit Publishing
Reliancer 138PCS DIY Magnetic Building Blocks Set 3D Construction Building Tiles Magnet Playboards Educational Block Stacking Toys Set For Kids Creative Learning Education
Fun Indoor Trampoline Park for Kids with Blippi
Bath Toy,39 Piece Magnetic Fishing Toy,Original Color Waterproof Floating Fishing Play Set in Bathtub Pool Bathtime Learning Education Toys For Boys Girls Toddlers,Fishing Game For Kids Party Favors
Four How to Make Crafts Videos for Kids
Let the kids have some fun with these craft videos. They may want to continue creating crafts to help decorate their rooms.
Sometimes she would make crafts at the sitters house during the summer. She thought the crafts were fun. She enjoyed making things.
You will need to have some patience with your child while they are making the crafts below. They can be rather messy at times. Making a mess with a craft is part of the fun. When they are done making the crafts, help them clean up their mess. This way they will learn how to pick and clean up after themselves.
When my daughter would want to make crafts at home when she was younger, sometimes I would cut some of the things apart that would require the use of pointed scissors or exacta knives. This way I knew she would cut herself. As she got older, she was able to cut out any pieces with a pair of scissors.
It wasn't until she was in high school that she felt comfortable using an exacta knife. That was due to taking a shop class one semester. She figured if she could use the power tools without any problems an exacta knife would be a piece of cake.
Four How to Make Crafts Videos for Kids
Christmas Ornament Preschool Craft Art Project
The lady who made this video gives you ideas for making Christmas ornament preschool craft art projects. She shares what times of items you can use from around the home you may have from other projects.
How to Make a Fairy Princess Hat
You will learn how to make a fairy princess hat with this video. You will see all the materials needed for this kids craft project. It is simple to make. You can also use the idea to make wizard hats for boys.
How to Make a Cute Turtle With a Recycled Egg Carton
This how to video shows you how to make a turtle from a styrofoam egg carton. The styrofoam egg cartons aren't as available as they use to be. You could use the cardboard egg cartons instead.
How to Make a Cute Flower Fridge Magnet for Mom
Kids can learn how to make a flower magnet for the fridge with this video. As fast as the kid was making the pipe cleaner flower, made me wonder how much caffeine they had for the day.