Bestselling Drum Set Tom-Tom Stands in 2020
ammoon 3pcs Floor Tom Leg Feet Drum Set (Style 1)
- Tom drum Legs of Iron Plated of 3pcs in pack.
- The diameter of 10mm, The length of 496mm.
- Durable and glossy legs Drum Set Accessory.
ddrum RXDTS RX Series Double Tom Drum Stand
- Features a modular design and is compatible with other ddrum RX components
- Allows for flexible positioning of toms between 8" and 16" in diameter
- Features cymbal arm receiver between the tom arms
- Detachable tom arms featuring memory locks
- Features sturdy, double braced legs for stability
RockJam RJ105-BK Complete 5-Piece Junior Drum Set with Cymbals, Adjustable Throne & Accessories, Black
- Full 5-piece metallic blue drum set with dimensions scaled down to perfectly accommodate aspiring drummers ages 3-10
- Bass drum 16" x 12" with chain driven foot pedal and 4 lugs to help it stand
- Standalone snare drum 10"x 5" with stand and 13" x 10" floor tom-tom with 4 lugs
- Hi-hat cymbal 8" and crash cymbal 10"
- Comes with everything you need to get started right away including a lightweight pair of drum sticks and an adjustable comfortable drum throne (seat)
Music Alley Kids 3 Piece Beginners Drum Kit, Black, inch (DBJK02-BK)
- 3 piece drum set ideal for children aged 4 to 7
- Two hanging tom-toms
- Bass drum with lugs to help it stand
- Bass Pedal
- Comes with everything you need to get started right away including a lightweight pair of drum sticks and a stool
GP Percussion RT68 Tunable-Tom Drum Set with Folding Stand
- 6", 8", 10" shell-less toms
- Double-braced floor stand
- Adapter Track
- Drum sticks Included
- Drum Key Included
DW Drum Workshop Single Tom Stand
- 1/2 inch tom L arm
- Heavy double braced legs
- Memory locks allow quick setup
- 1 inch heavy duty upper tube
NEW ROTO DRUM SET WITH STAND 6", 8" AND 10"
- 6" 8" 10" Drums
- Easy-Glide Individual Tunable Heads
- Quality Drum Heads
- DOUBLE BRACED stand
- Chrome Hardware
Kalos KP_6810 Roto Tom Set 6-Inch, 8-Inch and 10-Inch Toms with Stand
- 6", 8" and 10" quick tune toms
- Cast metal frame toms
- Heavy duty height adjustable double braced stand
- Perfect add-on for any drum set
Fun Central AT996 Drum Set for Kids, Musical Instrument for Kids, Red
- PERFECT FOR: Kids will definitely feel like a pro musicians with our Complete Drum Set. This would help them enhance their musical skills and at the same time enjoy this as their past time. This is also great for gifts, decorations or for school projects and plays.
- FEATURE: The drum set is easy to assemble and no tools required. It delivers incredible professional-like sound and can play different kinds of music.
- INCLUSIONS: The Drum Set includes 2 x 4.5 inch Tom-Toms, 1 x 6 inch Tom-Tom, 1 Metal Cymbal, 2 Plastic drumsticks and 1 Plastic Drum Stand.
- MANUFACTURING: The materials are made from metal and plastic parts; beautiful, red gloss finish. They are guaranteed safe to use for kids and are environmentally friendly.
Gibraltar 8713UA Ultra Adjust Flat Base Tom/Snare Basket Stand
- Ultra adjust position basket adjustment
- Extra-low height setting
- Perfect for tom or snare drum mounting
Pearl TC930 Tom/Boom Stand with New Gyro Lock, TH900S, New Uni-Lock and CH930
- Uni-Lock Tilter
- No Rattle Tubes
- Double braced struts on the tripod offer the ultimate in structural integrity to prevent lateral wobble and the inherent squeaks that may result from it
- Ultra Grip Wingnuts and Wing bolts
- Lifetime Warranty
GP Percussion GP50BL Complete Junior Drum Set (Blue, 3-Piece Set)
- 10" cymbal & high hat
- bass drum pedal
- jr throne
- drum sticks & drum key
- Junior throne
- Blue color 3-piece set
Yamaha TH-945B 3-Hole Receiver; Includes (2) CL-945BW for YESS
- Features short Hex Rods for YESS and YESS II toms
- 2-CL-945B's included
- Fits into all 700, 800 and 900 series cymbal stands lower sections.
- Ball joint design for infinite adjustment
- 5-year warranty
Pork Pie Piglite Acrylic Snare Drums: Review
A product review of Pork Pie Percussion's see-through acrylic snare drums.
The Piglite snares are the shiny jewel in the serie's crown, noted for their loud, cutting sound and their sensitivity. They come in a variety of colors, dimensions, and configurations to suit a variety of plating styles (just so long as the style is LOUD!) Each of these drums are unique in not only style, but also in response and overall tone. Although Pork Pie will gladly acrylic drums in any size and setup, I am only reviewing those snares availably through such retail outlets as GUITAR CENTER and MUSICIAN'S FRIEND.
The clear Piglite snare (the least expensive model) measures 6"X14", comes with ) ten hourglass shaped lugs (either black powder-coated or chrome-plated) for greater tuning stability. It's clear acrylic shell is a very stunning sight, especially when outfitted with black hardware, as the transparency of the shell gives a ghostly appearance to the hoops, as if they're levitating. They have the standard 20-wire snare strainer, and come fitted with powder-coated Remo Ambassador batter heads and Remo Ambassador hazy snareside heads.
They have a very tight, crisp sound with a timbale-like overtone when the batter head is tuned tightly. They are sensitive enough to perform the most subtle ghost strokes and buzz rolls. Their durable, reinforced acrylic shells are about a quarter inch thick, and they have very heavy 2.3 MM die-cast steel flanged hoops that make rimshots ring like an M-80. The throw-off features a top-mounted tension adjuster knob and a lever mounted closely to the shell to prevent accidental engagement. The strainer is held in place with Mylar straps held in place with a clamp-style butt plate. The 45 degree bearing edge allows for minimum head-to-shell contact for maximum resonance and vibration.
The Piglite Amber Acrylic snare comes in two sizes (6 1/2"X14" and 7"X13"), and has many of the same features as the Piglite Clear Acrylic, with a few noteworthy exceptions. For starters, it only has 8 tuning lugs, and these are much lighter, made of solid brass tubing (like those found on vintage Premier drums of the 60's). These are smaller, lighter lugs that allow the shell to resonate more freely, giving the drum a higher, rounder voice full of overtones when cranked up tight.
The 6 1/2"X14" shell has a more traditional rock snare sound, easily lending itself to the lower, wetter studio sound favored by progressive rock drummers of the seventies. The 7"X13" shell really has both bark and bite! The smaller shell diameter combined with the increased depth gives it a relatively higher pitch. It makes a great second snare for drummers who like to use different snare sounds in their arsenal. They are both very responsive and expressive, and I even prefer the 13" Amber Acrylic sound to the more traditional 14" snare; if for any reason the treble-tinged punch it packs.
As far as acrylic drums go, Pork Pie are among the most affordable. The Clear Acrylic Piglite ranges from $200.00 - $550.00, The 7"X13" Piglite Amber Acrylic ranges from $239.00 - $650.00, and the 6 1/2"X14" Piglite Amber Acrylic from $399.00 - $650.00. If you don't mind spending the extra money, it is definitely worth going to PORK PIE DRUMS to check out all of the wicked colors, configurations, sizes, and hardware packages available. I love these snares, and maybe, an entire American-made Pork Pie Drumset will be in my future, also!